[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is /drugs/ around here? I'm thinking about starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 232325425.gif (169 KB, 500x226) Image search: [Google]
232325425.gif
169 KB, 500x226
Who is /drugs/ around here? I'm thinking about starting but I dont associate with normies.
>>
Make some drugs at home anon
>mix together:
>crushed asparin
>20 floz of any cough syrup
>and those little things in the hydration packets in beef jerkey
>then toss in some antifreeze and liquid ammonia
Boom you just made some god tier lean
(You drink this btw)
>>
you don't need to know people ur anymore, haven't you been paying attention to the news the last few years?
>>
>>27243657
Drugs are degenerate.

However, I have a soft spot for absinthe and opium due to their lineage.
>>
>>27243657

>>then toss in some antifreeze and liquid ammonia

That sounds like it'd kill you, anon.
>>
>>27243657

Drugs aren't normie tier.

You do drugs enough and you'll be the biggest piece of shit known to man.
>>
I wouldn't recommend taking unless you have some kind of an issue that needs treating.

Smoking (or better yet eating or vaping) some weed is okay once in a while I suppose but if I were you OP I'd steer clear of all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs for any recreational purpose.

It's not worth the risk to your mind, your health, or your future.
>>
>>27243855
T H E R I D E N E V E R E N D S
>you have been muted for 4 seconds because your comment was not original
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 375x360
>>27243657
Go to purpose chem. They got some good shit. Research chemicals that aren't scheduled yet. I might buy some 1P-LSD soon. Get fimiliar with the "Silk Road" marketplace, bit coin and VPN's, along with TOR if you're looking for a drug of choice that's already illegal.
>>
Weed is cool but after awhile you hate yourself and everything around you.
>>
>>27243657
I can't lie, they do feel good until you come down. But I would recommend not going down that path
>>
>>27243911

That's the damn truth, especially once you're 25+. You start feeling like the biggest piece of shit in the world. I miss getting high and laughing at stupid shit.
>>
1. If you have some sort of psychological issue, talk to a shrink, don't self-medicate.
2. Drugs won't necessarily ruin your life. But they sure as hell won't improve it either.
3. Drugs are an easy way out, they will simply make you not give a fuck. That might sound nice, but if you don't watch out, at some point down the road, you will look back and wonder what the hell you have done with the last few years of your life, and if you are already down the rabbit hole, chances are your solution to that despair will be more drugs. It's a never ending negative feedback loop.
>>
>>27243962
For me it's that fact that I know I'm basically a semi-functioning drug addict but because it's weed I'm okay with it. But every now and then I'm reminded of it
>>
What's the best way to find a H dealer?
>>
Talk to the guy with tatto and eventually get beaten to death when he notice weakness.
>>
Anyone got experience with benzos or other research chemicals?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.