[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wizard thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: radagast-the-brown.jpg (31 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
radagast-the-brown.jpg
31 KB, 300x447
Are there any actual wizards left on arcanine? 31 KHV here.

I frequent wizchan but it's mainly a bunch of entitled paranoids who think wizards are special snowflakes. I have embraced the wiz life myself (it was either that or just off myself) and have been pretty content ever since, but I don't feel the need to constantly tell everybody it's the way to go. It's not really a choice anyway.

So anyway, cosy wiz thread? Post stats, share your good/bad experiences with wizard life, vent your frustrations, whatever.

Sincere (meaning 20+ y/o) apprentices welcome.
>>
28 here, feeling my powers grow daily.

What was it like actually turning 30?
>>
>>27243715
Nothing that special desu, it was a working day so I just went about my business in my boring office job. Nobody knew it was my birthday. No big feels either.
>>
File: 1439114006992.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1439114006992.jpg
150 KB, 797x957

This pic reflects it perfectly.
>>
I consider my self a monk / paladin (moralfag here)

Dont like the term wizard.

I choose this path.

Sup brethren.
>>
>>27243791
I never liked the term wizard either, it has a memey feel to it. Paladin sounds a bit too D&D, though.
>>
>>27243759
Are you trying to except your faith or still hoping for the touch of succubi?
>>
>>27243857
*accept

fug
>>
Have any of you wizzers gotten close with a grill or is that not allowed either?
>>
>>27243956
OP here and nope, never. I simply never tried anything with any female person, severe spaghetti and just didn't care enough.

No female has ever shown any interest in me either, obviously.
>>
>>27243992
whats your appearance stats? what boxes do you check? Manlet, balding, overweight etc
>>
>>27243956
i was wizard for about 6 months. turning 30 triggered me very deeply. resolved to analyze and improve myself and eventually found a gf
>>
>>27243956
I had an online girlfriend when I was younger and could still socialize online somewhat. She was east asian and ultimately wanted me to send her money. Maybe it doesn't count but anyway that's the closest I've been with a woman.
>>
>>27244064
>balding (shaving my head nowadays so secret baldy)
>not overweight
>not a manlet

It's fate brothers
>>
I'm 20 and I already feel hopeless. Wizard status seems inevitable at this point. Close to giving up. Depressed as fuck and friendless so I don't see how anything can change.
>>
>>27243586
I actually really wonder what you wizards look like. (and want to know if I'm cut out to be one).
>>
>>27244256
Not a wizard yet, but I'm not fat, bald or a manlet. But then I see fat/bald/short guys with women all the time so it doesn't matter. (I don't think hair matters much for men anyway)

I'm just absolutely pathetic in social situations, with no confidence or charm, painfully introverted so I can barely interact for more than a few minutes, anxiety-ridden... I'm a genetic dead-end.
>>
>>27243586
Can you be a wizard if you masturbate? Like, is it a no-sex thing or is it a no-orgasm thing?
>>
>>27244552
same here, it's not all about looks, whatever the robots tell you.

I'm not even ugly, I just have an anonymous look.
>>
>>27244598
There's no way a guy doesn't masturbate in 30 years, so no, it's just about sex.
>>
>>27244598
If you pass the age of thirty as a virgin, you become a wizard.

No sexual or romantic experience, no friends etc are also strongly implied.
>>
>>27243586
26, soon 27 KHV here. not a single interest from succubi. already stopped caring.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.