[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High/higher than average intellect thread >put in advanced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1458327037871.jpg (230 KB, 968x968) Image search: [Google]
1458327037871.jpg
230 KB, 968x968
High/higher than average intellect thread

>put in advanced classes in school
>too smart to fit in with degenerate normies
>not smart enough to fit in with the nerds
>never top of the advanced class

if only my IQ were higher by 15-20 points, or lower.

Also solve pic
>>
A A B B
>>
>>27243602
3/4 my good lad.
>>
Anyone here sort of clever but has something to show for it? Not "I'm smart but never applied myself", genuinely a bit clever.

I graduated as a doctor. I figure there might be a few math/physics/then geniuses given how autistic some people can be on here.
>>
>>27243706
>inb4 everyone talks about how they're at uni/college like it's an achievement
>>
>solve pic

I've got some kind of spatial learning disability. I was in advanced classes as well though because art/spatial reasoning aren't classes at school.
>>
>>2724350
AAAB
Did i do it right?
>>
>>27243663
Shit. Didn't notice the one in the 3rd had a spot on the wrong place. Sheeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>27243507

I'm curious as to how people solved #3.

Did any of you mentally fold it or did you just pick the option that made sense based on the parameters given? I'm with A on that as well.
>>
File: 1405621392412.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1405621392412.png
87 KB, 285x285
We had to do like 200 puzzles like that as a prereq for our engineering courses. If you didn't pass, you had to take some remedial course to "improve your shape recognition skills" or some bullshit like that. Luckily I passed and it was pretty easy, but it gave me a huge headache doing all those fucking things.
>>
>>27243858
It can only be A because of how the dots are spaced out.
You don't actually have to mentally fold any of those, you only have to check whether the specific sides also touch in the template.
>>
>>27243858
Yeah, p sure it's A

And yes, I folded it in my mind
>>
>>27243858
>>27243858
I mentally folded it, though I took me a bit longer than the others.
>>
>>27243940
That's how I solved it as well, I was just wondering if people would have mentally folded it instead. Different strokes.
>>
>>27243507
AAAB?

Bit wierd that you would have A be the answer 3 times in a row. It makes me suspect one of those 3 As is wrong.
But I usually do get caught in looking for the trick question and then fuck up.
>>
>>27243507
A A A B

I'd be same as OP except I didnt even go to school
>>
Is the smart but lazy meme true?

Blox
>>
>>27243507
I'm thinking AACB.
>>
>intellectual materialism
>>
>>27243507
I'm thinking either AAAB or AACB.
>>
>>27243507
I don't think matching intellect is required for friendship unless friendship for you means comparing Stanford-Binet scores. Most people form friendships based around common interests. The vast majority of these have practically no intellectual barriers to entry (TV, video games, drugs/ alcohol , travel, sports) and the few that do can typically be obviated with a reasonable degree of time and effort (math, languages, theoretical physics).
>>
You don't need a high IQ to solve this OP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.