[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say hypothetically, there was a woman... with a good personality...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Say hypothetically, there was a woman... with a good personality...
>>
>>27243503
say hypothetically, there was a unicorn standing near a pot of gold and a rainbow shining out of it....

Would you wake up from that dream or ride the unicorn?
>>
File: obama-hmm.jpg (33 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
obama-hmm.jpg
33 KB, 270x350
>>27243610
tbqh i would ride that unicorn... it is better to take the blue pill
>>
>>27243676
>it's better to be a cuck and a mule for the opposite gender

>it's better to be seen as cattle and disposable

>it's better to spend all your energy time and effort on a slut instead of yourself

Have fun m8
>>
>>27243740
from the red pill perspective it may be an unpleasent sight, but then again everything is unpleasent on the red pill perspective

wouldn't it be better to take the blue pill and live in ignorance
>>
>>27243863

The matrix dilemma.... the cave dilemma...

I don't know men having seen how men are treated and viewed by the female public i'm pretty disgusted, so no i would rather live and die alone than have a venomous snake in my bed

No edge intended, and it's not even about the red pill blue pill.... it's just the truth, look around you and see how man are seen as disposable plastic knives while women are to be kept under a bell of glass.

Thanks but no thanks
>>
>>27243938
>having seen how men are treated and viewed by the female public i'm pretty disgusted
>it's just the truth

this is the point. would you want the truth or happieness while forgetting what the truth is? wouldnt it be nonsensical to talk about the truth when you dont have an alternative view?

i dont think you are edgy, i mean i understand from your point of view that taking the blue pill / ignoring the truth or whatever you want to call it would be like a venomous snake in your bed. however if you ask someone on the other side they would be desperate to stay in their blue pill state.

also speaking of the the cave dilemma, what makes you sure that you are the one who stumbled into the daylight instead of oberserving shadows?
>>
She would be too high up the ladder for you.
>>
>>27244443

I can't do it, i prefer the loneliness that comes with seeing what life is like.....

>someone on the other side they would be desperate to stay in their blue pill state.

yeah i guess desperation and need for human contact drives some insane, not saying i am superior or anything just saying that after 9 years of loneliness you get used to it and the couples you see around you disgust you.

>what makes you sure that you are the one who stumbled into the daylight instead of oberserving shadows?

mmmhhhh no, i see how my mom is treating my dad and also i see how women my age are acting, a coworker had to sleep on the couch because he forgot anniversary or something, the poor fuck works 12 hour shift with me and always speaks of how great his wife is, they have been married 3 years now, he is pretty young and naive, i really feel for him no matter how much of a big bang theory normie he is, he is still a good lad and doesn't deserve that, the day of the anniversary he was being shouted on by the department manager for miss labeling 10 packages that luckily he had stopped because he realized the mistake so no harm done, but the asshole decided to abuse him for a solid 20 minutes.

I see the narcissism and the constant reminder that this is accepted and the norm.

drives me insane, can't stand people.

Ofcourse not all women are whores yaddi yaddi ya, but i'm not gonna waste my time searching for the special other, it's just such a waste of time effort and money i would rather keep those resources to myself and live a comfy lonely life.
If i'm in the cave like you say, it's a pretty warm cave, does it get lonely from time to time??
Yeah it does, but luckily media provides company.
>>
>>27244761
>If i'm in the cave like you say, it's a pretty warm cave, does it get lonely from time to time??

i dont know which is the cave and which isnt. if the situation you are in is bearable it should be fine and truth doesn't matter anymore. i think the same about your co-worker to be honest.

for me, i want out of whatever i am in right now.

I look at my brother, who is engaged with his gf for one year now. they are honestly in love you can tell from the way they talking, acting, living. i just cant get used to being lonely and sad and frightened and not being able to have something at least similar. this is just a product of my fucked mind and others may cope better but i just cant anymore... media can distract me but when i shut down my computer, tv, or whatever i am back in the same nightmarish position as before, only with less time and hope left as before.
>>
File: mehmeh.gif (1 MB, 498x211) Image search: [Google]
mehmeh.gif
1 MB, 498x211
>>27245135

I don't have any words of advice for you, i wish you can find the best possible wife etc etc.

Truth is marriage infatuation lasts for about 4.5 years i am talking about marriage, couples could have been together for longer than that, a couple that was engaged for 6 years decides to get married, after the marriage it takes usually 4.5 years to start crumbling

Godspeed anon
>>
>>27245300
i know. thanks anyway anon for the talk
>>
File: Screenshot (145).png (729 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (145).png
729 KB, 1366x768
>>27245435
Leave brave warrior and never come back
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.