[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make money from women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: woman-hits-man[1].jpg (41 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
woman-hits-man[1].jpg
41 KB, 450x315
>hide camera on body
>approach stacey
>say "will you jindle my spindle?" or something to that extent
>get smacked
>sue her for every penny cus assault
>if you lose the case sue court for gender-based discrimination
>"Oh, now assault is legal? Guess I'll go smack a stranger"
>she can't claim it was sexual assault cause it was nonsense/gibberish
>if they say she can claim this:
>"Oh, so now saying stuff that just SOUNDS bad isn't legal? What happened to the 1st amendment"
Okay r9k, who's the first madman to attempt this.
>>
ITT sperglord legal advice
>>
Why not post the video on youtube as just a prank?
>>
The court system is entirely favored in the woman's case, so even if you tried to do that, you'd get smacked and then waste a ton of money on a lawyer for nothing.
>>
>>27243513
Do that after the case, just to be legally safe
>>27243519
>the court system would throw out every law in favor of women
Nahhh, say you're gay and transgender
>>
>>27243475
There is no way that would ever, ever work. You would get charged for sexual harassment. She would get a caution for responding with violence.

Also, the court would probably stick an extra charge on you for wasting court time by being a chump.
>>
>>27243571
>no way that would ever work
Why?
What if I say I'm gay and transgender? Don't my oppression points matter?
>>
i don't think you understand how cucked the legal system is, they can throw out logical arguments based on feelings whenever they want
>>
>>27243637
Bu-Buh my first amendment!!
>>
>>27243475
>sue her for every penny cus assault
The court will laugh at you and you will lose because you are a man.

>if you lose the case sue court for gender-based discrimination
You lose the case, nobody cares about you because you are a man.

>"Oh, now assault is legal? Guess I'll go smack a stranger"
Do that and you will get raped in jail because you are a man.

>she can't claim it was sexual assault cause it was nonsense/gibberish
She can claim that you raped her and everyone will believe her because she is a woman and you are a man.

>"Oh, so now saying stuff that just SOUNDS bad isn't legal? What happened to the 1st amendment"
Welcome to the new world.
>>
>>27243600
If you have people to back up that you're gay and transgender, then you might win. Better come up with a good explanation for what jindle my spindle means, though. An explanation that a judge would accept and not just see straight through and ignore.
You've got to convince the judge that you weren't doing it on purpose just to get at a girl.
>>
>>27243637
But that's legally assault/battery. Women don't get a special right to slap men, and even if they did that violates 14th amendment.
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-assault-if-a-woman-slaps-a-man
>>27243688
>explain what it means
1st amendment bitch, I can say gibberish without any repercussions
Even if it didn't i can just say it's a term me and my friends use that means "how can I help you?"
I'll just pay my friends or tell them beforehand
>>27243683
I'll say on camera that i'm gay and transgender, and since it's on camera there's no evidence of rape
>>
If they can get past a prenup they can get past this.
>>
>>27243475
She won't assault you though.

She'll just film it and post it on youtube for +100000000 views and it will become a meme with white knights all over the world sympathising with her being oppressed by catcalling cis scum.
>>
>>27243781
1st amendment doesn't count for shit if what you said offends her.

You and your friends could greet each other by saying, "what up, my nigga" or something like that. If you're white, then anyone can say they were offended and you'd be counted as racist regardless of it being something your friends say together.
>>
>>27243868
>saying gibberish that SOUNDS vaguely bad TO A STRANGER is as bad as saying "nigger"
>>
>>27243513
>posting prank videos
get your normie-loving ass out of here, you cancerous pastrami
>>
>>27243919
It is if a woman wants it to be and the judge is a democrat/woman/in a bad mood
>>
>>27243919
It really is, anon. I don't know where you've been for the last decade but that's how it is. If someone feels offended or threatened then that takes priority.
>>
>>27243944
Boy that really jindles up my spindle
>>
>>27243475
The judge will probably be more concerned on why you were filming this incident1
>>
>>27243984
I'll say some bullshit like "public videography is my hobby"
>>
>>27243919
offense is never given, it is taken
anyone can take offense to anything
even if a white man says "what up mah nigga" to a group of black people who know him and accept the greeting and reply with "what up mah cracka"
a feminist or numale could walk up and call you a racist for saying nigger to a nigger and could call the police and get you arrested
>>
>>27244079
Awesome speech
>>
>>27243475
Just have your lawyer claim you have autism and it's one of your ticks to say "jindle my bindle" because it sounds funny and cheers people up.
>>
You wont get smacked, she'll just stare at you like a creep and ignore you.
>>
women can't be sexist

sexism = sexism + being a man, stupid goy :^)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.