[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicidal people of r9k, what do you plan on doing before you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: nib.jpg (131 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nib.jpg
131 KB, 640x640
Suicidal people of r9k, what do you plan on doing before you kill yourself?

I'm simply just going to play my favorite video games through again, listen to my favorite music and spend some last time with my family.
>>
Tfw you want to play doom but killed yourself
>>
>>27243425
probably nothing, they say that every small thing that brings happiness triggers the brain into fear.

so it's better if you just do it immediately
>>
>>27243649
could you elobarate?
>>
>>27243982
Eating a food you like listening to music you enjoy, any sort of activity the brain categorizes as fun or uplifting will prompt you to change your mind.

It's very simple, that's why you are advised to not think about it and just do it. Examples are people that go into the japanese forest of suicide they bring a tent and camp one night and then they leave out of fear and overthinking.

You just don't do anything that makes you feel good or don't give yourself time to think about it, because that just means you are not ready yet, the best thing would be to have a really shitty day and then do it.
>>
>>27243425
You got an alienware?
>>
>>27243425
>IBM
Whatever happened to those guys?
>>
>>27244271
They're still a thing.
>>
>>27243425
>save up a bunch of money
>buy god tier drugs and alcohol
>consume
>die
>>
I feel like my brain is trying to encourage me to commit suicide. Not in an edgy "just do it!" kind of way, I just feel like it's inevitable and that I have no other options. My instinctive desire is to buy a cheap used car and spend most of my savings driving around my country, just drifting around and observing and so on, before jumping off a cliff with some weight or something that'll allow me to dissapear without ruining some kid's beach holiday. I'm sort of superstitious about dying in the sea however and I'd rather die in a fire and be totally destroyed.
>>
>>27244679
Why save? Just get a loan.
If you get the loan from some sketchy people, they might even help you with the suicide!
>>
>>27244707
I feel you. I feel like I'm in a burning building and that I would rather jump out than burn alive.
>>
Rob banks and launder the money to the few people that actually gave a shit about me.
>>
have pizza with a friend
>>
>>27243425
>enjoys things
>wants to commit suicide
okay
>>
File: best pepe.jpg (14 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
best pepe.jpg
14 KB, 300x279
Buying the ingredients to make nitroglycerine. I always liked making things go boom, why not my life?
>>
i've heard the last few moments of consciousness while drowning are serene and blissful, as told by drowning survivors
i think that'd be a nice experience to end my life to
>>
>>27243425
Nothing. One day it'll just come to me, I'll get up from my desk, walk across the street, go up to the roof, and jump off.
I usually get halfway there and turn back, but one day I'll just finish it. No fanfare, no notes, no last meal, no warning signs, nothing. The way it should be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.