[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even Connor Mcgreggor, professional badass and ufc champion,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 738x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 738x748
Even Connor Mcgreggor, professional badass and ufc champion, is a cuck. Are women really that worth it?
>>
209 Stockton motherfucker
>>
File: 1441579936173.jpg (34 KB, 332x347) Image search: [Google]
1441579936173.jpg
34 KB, 332x347
>>27243185
>A man that is a literal beating bag for the fun of others is worthless beyond making another human feel good

wow color me surprised OP
>>
BORN 2 B KEK
O
R
N
B
C
U
C
K
>>
>mcgregor
>bad ass

That's why he dehydrates himself down 30 pounds so he can fight a bunch of midgets and the first time he fights a normal sized man he gets his shit pushed in
>>
How is he a cuck? Are we memeing here or is he a literal cuck?

>>27243516
The midgets aren't supposedly stronger because they lack height, compensating with muscle?
>>
>>27243682
No, a taller man will naturally be stronger than a manlet simply due to the length of his limbs giving him more natural muscle mass and longer ligaments

Basically manlets are cucked by nature from day one
>>
He's not a cuck at all, she was with him when he was working as a plumber and training MMA part time as a hobby. He said he would come home from the gym tired and beat up and she would kiss him and tell him he;s going to make it, that's why he went so far.
>>
>>27244140
This, though I think Conor is cheating on Dee 2bh.
>>
>>27244140
He's a cuck because the only thing that keeps him going is being able to support a goddamn woman. His only motivation in life is to take care of a roastie, that's being a beta cuck.
>>
>>27244191
you bitter cunt
>>
Why are we worried about his sex life?
>>
>>27243185
conor fucks bitches on the side

it is known
>>
Post full story about the cuntboy
>>
>>27244191
>only motivation
Are you absolutely fucking retarded?
>>
>>27244191
I'd rather have what he has than be a prideful delusional cunt on an imagine board who unironically uses terms like 'beta cuck'
>>
>>27243682
Taller fighters have the advantage for a number of reasons, even if the shorter fighter has more muscles to compensate for the weight difference.
>>
>>27243516
everyone cuts wait you retard. Diaz cuts just as much to make 55 ass mcgregor does for 45, more even. diaz walks at 182 cuts 27 to 55, mcgregor walks 170 cuts 25 to 145. Watch more mma newb
>>
>implying Conor isn't fucking prostitutes

http://fraghero.com/uh-oh-video-footage-surfaces-conor-mcgregors-drug-filled-party-hes-slurring/
>>
>>27243246
Hey hey hey is that you in the picture? You're cute.
>>
>>27244191
>He's a cuck because the only thing that keeps him going is being able to support a goddamn woman
So a "cuck" is somebody who likes women now? So it has nothing to do with cuckold here currently. Got it. Thanks, dude, that clarifies a lot.
>>
File: ej6x0CJ.jpg (507 KB, 2392x2096) Image search: [Google]
ej6x0CJ.jpg
507 KB, 2392x2096
>>27245987
Top tier journalism there m8
>picture related
bloxx
>>
>>27245911
True but not everyone cuts down so much they kill themselves
>>
>>27246176
wow that guy looks like a skinny manlet, what fighter can he be?
>>
>>27244105
it's generally better to be taller but if you think taller = stronger, you're retarded and don't understand basic levers or physics.
>>
>tfw this is what I want
It's terribly unfair on the surface but I want to give it to the person love. I like the idea of undying love and seemingly that's the only way to make it appear real.

But I have to believe the person loves me. Harder each time they cheat/leave for someone else.
>>
>>27245512
Shut up you beta cuck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.