[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"But, like, what do you? I mean how can you be by y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151
File: Gina.jpg (220 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Gina.jpg
220 KB, 1080x720
>"But, like, what do you? I mean how can you be by yourself all the time? Don't you get lonely sometimes? Sorry if I'm being intrusive or anything, I just find it hard to imagine spending all my time alone. Hey, listen. Can I give you my number? I don't want to be annoying or anything but if you ever want to hang out with me then just call or text me, okay? I feel like there's a lot to you Anon, and I'd really appreciate the chance to be the person who gets to know you."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw ]
>>
File: 1458082544243.gif (804 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458082544243.gif
804 KB, 300x300
>>27242994
end it desu senpai
>>
after reading this i feel like shooting up a mall or something

fbi just take me now
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614 KB, 2048x1536
>"Hey you know you can hold my hand if you want to. There we go, that's better! God Anon you're so reserved! Are you still worried I'm going to react badly or something if you make a move on me? Can I make a frank observation? Promise you won't be offended? Sure? Ok. You seem like you someone who doesn't understand that another might person might love them. Is that accurate?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE ]
>>
File: 6x8o7Hj.gif (994 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
6x8o7Hj.gif
994 KB, 200x150
>>27242994
you're an impostor, these songs suck
>>
File: Millie.jpg (219 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Millie.jpg
219 KB, 1080x720
>"You, you big goofball! I like you! Gosh haven't I made it obvious enough already? Really Anon, either you're short-sighted or I'm really not as good as flirting as I think I am. I've liked you for almost a year now. In the beginning I thought you might like me too but after a while I figured you just thought I was annoying or that you just didn't notice me anymore than you do anybody else. I was going to try avoiding you and stop myself feeling the way I do about you but then I thought, wait a minute, why don't I just go up to him and make it so obvious that he has no choice but to see how much I like him!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM ]
>>
File: 1449525785587.png (459 KB, 592x480) Image search: [Google]
1449525785587.png
459 KB, 592x480
>can't even reeeeee anymore

The End. It's getting closer, isn't it?
>>
I have told you countless times. People do not talk like that. Real life is not a Japanese RPG you fucking retard.
>>
File: Elaine.png (126 KB, 318x304) Image search: [Google]
Elaine.png
126 KB, 318x304
>"This has been the best summer ever Anon. I've really really enjoyed myself, thanks for everything! I'm so happy that I got to know you, I can't believe what I'd be missing if I hadn't gotten to know you. You're a real diamond in the rough, you know that? I don't think I'm likely to ever meet someone like you again, you've really changed me for the better in so many ways. I love you Anon. I hope you don't mind me saying that but I really do love you, and I have to tell you because I really don't think you've heard it enough in your life."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtXxgAAXEk ]
>>
File: Amelia.jpg (60 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Amelia.jpg
60 KB, 720x540
>you will never catch the bus home from school on a warm day in late spring and have your buddy beside you kneel on the leather seat and turn around to joke with some other guys in your class about something that happened in class and look over to see your qt crush sitting sideways with her back against the window on the seat opposite and her friends around her talking and have her look up at you and smile a little smile and smile back and turn back towards the window feeling your heart beating so fast it feels all your screws are coming loose and have your buddy's father drive you to the dance at school later that night and walk in a light shirt your mom ironed with cologne from your brother's room wet on your neck and stand around with your hands in your pockets with the lights inside the gymnasium low and notice your qt crush arriving with her friends who sit on a long wooden sports bench across the hall and have your friends go over and goof around and tease the girls and sit on the bench near your crush until there's nobody between you and move closer together while breaking out in a laugh and share a quiet conversation with your knees touching just enough to communicate the fact that you know your knees are touching and that you like the fact they are touching

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pte3Jg-2Ax4 ]
>>
File: tHSENTU8Nr2kdwuadAZuE7B0o1_500.jpg (57 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tHSENTU8Nr2kdwuadAZuE7B0o1_500.jpg
57 KB, 500x281
>>27243196
>teenage dirtbag

wew lad
>>
>>27242994
>Even if I got your number we wouldn't text. This has happened to me before. I already have two friends that I text about the only things I'm interested in talking about. If you still think you want to text me you'll have to start all the conversations.
>>
>>27243664
>tfw I got the number and we've been texting for the past 2 years
You're missing out lad.
>>
>>27243111
>I don't hold people's hands.
>I don't make moves on people so I haven't given any thought to how you'd react.
>At this point it doesn't matter whether someone is attracted to me or not. I can't follow through, and almost always forever I won't want to.
>>
File: Terri.jpg (17 KB, 246x266) Image search: [Google]
Terri.jpg
17 KB, 246x266
>you will never be seventeen years old and have the girl you asked to see a movie with this Saturday tell you that she can't come, and react with almost apologetic understanding while she says 'wait wait, no' and explains that she isn't ditching you it's just that she has to look after her little sister and have her say, over the phone, in a stuttered and hesitant way, that you could go over her place if you'd like, to watch a movie or something, and say 'oh no, really' in the same apologetic tone before she says 'honest, I'd really like you to come over' and finally relent and say sure and figure out the address and head over at six pm and find her standing in the doorframe of a small bungalow nudging the screen door with her toe until she sees you and waves you over and says hey and go in and find her little sister watching cartoons in the living and go sit in your crush's room along the hall with the door open so her sister's within earshot and sit on the floor with your backs against her bed and talk for a while and figure out without her telling you explicitly that her father, who raises the two girls by himself, has left state suddenly to straighten out their brother who is being held across state for a drugs charge and sense that this seems to be a common thing in her family and that she is embarrassed about talking about it but feels obligated to explain why she couldn't go to the cinema even though she really did want to and that look I even bought a new top for the occasion since well I mean I really do find your super attractive

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFeKe15zOAU ]
>>
>>27243196
>gggaaaahhhh
>I am not prepared for this.
>Thats wwaaaayyyy too direct.
>I can't respond.
>I uh
>...
>why would you do that?
>I don't have feelings for anyone and I don't know how to tell you "no". I killed my feelings long ago.
>>
>>27243303
>non-sequitur.
>>
>>27243707
I got her number while I was a junior and she was a sophmore in high school. We met in spanish class because I decided to talk to her when we were in a group together about the MCR shirt she had on cause I was really into The Black Parade. We talked every day we had class together. We both liked MCR and popular nerd movies. She liked Dr. Who. I liked video games. We discussed general pleb tier nerd stuff. My mom swears that this girl must have liked me. I swear we were just friends. Either way I got overstressed in the IB program and switched schools to do dual enrollment instead.

Our last conversation over text was something like about class again and I said
>"I've actually already switched schools. Sorry..."
I was sorry for not telling her or something or that I switched earlier than I thought.
She said
>"You're not sorry"
And I said
>"I'm not sorry that I did it, I'm just sorry it upset you. But we can still text"

And we never did again
>>
File: Eve.jpg (141 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Eve.jpg
141 KB, 1080x720
>"Face it Anon, your time is up. Your youth has passed. You failed to make anything of your life and now finally you're unable to just laugh at yourself and how pathetic you are and continue making the same mistakes, again and again. Your time is up. The sand has run out. The clock has reached zero. It's time for you to end your life Anon. I hate to be the one to say it but it really is time for you to leave. Nobody loves you except your mother, and even she only loves the memory of the person you once were. Yes she'll suffer when you do it but she'll get over it. She's gotten over worse. She's gotten over the fact that her son, who was so enthusiastic and optimistic as a child, has become the depressed loser she feared you would become. How many friends do you have? How many girls have told you that what they feel towards you is love, and not just pity or revulsion? This world isn't for everybody. Not everyone can expect to have a good time here. Some people are just too weak to be happy, and I think we both know that unfortunately you are one of those people. I mean you could have made something of your life! Think of all those chances! Oh I know you don't like to remember them as chances, but that's what they were and on some level I know you know that too. Well goodbye Anon, bad luck!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhoUStoka4 ]
>>
File: 1454707567699.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1454707567699.gif
2 MB, 390x285
The sun sets, he did not stop, all is lost and its...
>>
>>27244046
>fuck everyone else I live for me. "Yes there may be no meaning in this world, but if you continue to live you may get to see something interesting." If you don't like that I'm still alive but not living a stereotype like normal people then you can fuck off too.
>>
File: Michelle.jpg (28 KB, 331x419) Image search: [Google]
Michelle.jpg
28 KB, 331x419
>"Anon, you don't have to say anything. I understand you. Sure I do. Okay, so you're probably sitting there thinking, I'm on this date with this girl who really, really likes me, and she's so beautiful- Shh! And you're wondering, how can I open up to her, when everyone I have ever loved has abandoned me? Am I even worthy of love? Well... You are, Anon. You are."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N46Dr36Oxuw ]
>>
File: autism.jpg (47 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
47 KB, 500x415
>>27243731
>mfw reading this entire paragraph
>>
>>27244299
>Nobody I have ever loved has abandoned me. My family is still around. How exactly are we on a date? And you're wrong if you think I'm worried about what you think like that. I'd be worried in an objectives sense if anything, like "what do I talk about? What do I do next?" Etc.
>>
I don't know any women.
>>
I'm never going to understand why people keep shitting up my board with these threads
>>
File: menace.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
menace.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>But, like, gosh, why do you not abandon your soul to the abyss, anon? Embrace the infinite void, senpai!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsYjR0l9UlY
>>
>>27243731
>women will never trip over themselves trying to charm you
>they will never act embarrassed or seem like they don't think they're good enough for you
>>
File: Chrysantheum.png (401 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Chrysantheum.png
401 KB, 500x375
>"Would it be okay if we kissed before I go inside? I understand if you don't want to. It's just, well, I really want to know what kissing you is like. Is that a weird thing to say?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQf5h-6a5U ]
>>
File: Casey.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Casey.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>"Oh Anon. I don't like hearing you talk like this. I just don't like to imagine you being alone for so long. I can understand why you might be a little hesitant to form relationships with people but it just seems to me like you're punishing yourself for some reason by being as isolated as you are. Look I know we both have pretty dark sense of humours and that you make fun of yourself a lot of the time to make me laugh, but really Anon I hope that you don't really believe those things you say about yourself sometimes. I really hope you don't because in the time I've gotten to know you I've come to realize what a genuinely nice and caring human being you are. But somehow I get the feeling that no matter how many times I tell you that you will always find a reason not to believe me."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk ]
>>
File: 1447533523689s.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1447533523689s.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
Roaches scuttling around towing the ropes of their demise.
>>
File: 1420833213056.jpg (52 KB, 640x704) Image search: [Google]
1420833213056.jpg
52 KB, 640x704
>>27244587
please stop torturing us
>>
File: Philippa.jpg (157 KB, 1100x1528) Image search: [Google]
Philippa.jpg
157 KB, 1100x1528
>"Hey look, I don't mine like saying hi to you or whatever when we pass. But please don't interpret it as anything but politeness on my part, okay? I'm just like really not attracted to you and since we have to see each other every day I'd prefer it if you respected that and sort of kept your distance. It's just really awkward when you try and talk to me like this, and you may not notice it but other people do. So please, I'm happy to say hi and smile or whatever but I do that with everyone so please don't be creepy and think I'm being especially nice to you for whatever reason, okay?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTs50UH87-A ]
>>
>>27244046
Just cuck my life up.
>>
>>27244749
"With all due respect: fuck off."
>>
File: 1454307703847.gif (399 KB, 497x296) Image search: [Google]
1454307703847.gif
399 KB, 497x296
>>27244046
>"It's true that someone will be killed by my hand, but it's not going to be the person you expected"
>"It's time for you to die, and you will die knowing that the hand that pulled the trigger will masturbate to the memory of it"
>"Lights out, roastie"

J-just kidding FBI
>>
>>27242994
You guys are honestly pathetic. I get being withdrawn and anxious but you can't be an actual shut-in hermit. That can't happen.
>>
>>27245125
Shit ass nigger I forgot the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
>>
why are these threads being posted really? Don't they have a name?
>>
File: Sue.jpg (266 KB, 1785x1017) Image search: [Google]
Sue.jpg
266 KB, 1785x1017
>"Shh, listen! Gosh, did you hear that thunder! Hey quick Anon, turn off the light and get under the blanket with me! Do you mind if we leave the curtains open so I can see the lightning? I always feel so cosy lying in bed when the weather's like this. I hope you don't mind if I get a little jumpy!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDmBldsB1V4 ]
>>
>>27245169
I leave my home for work and supplies but that's it. Not hard to do.
>>
>>27243111
That song was jams on yams
2000s was such a comfy time for music
Lots of qt scene girls
>>
>>27243111
Bitch, don't fucking touch my hand.
Don't touch me in general.
3DPD slut
>>
Jokes on you OP, I may never experience a young girl's love. My deepest, most ardent desire of loving and being loved may go unfulfilled. Never will I cradle my infant son, never will I play with my baby daughter.

But there's one thing I WILL experience. I WILL slay a wyrm one day. No amount of tfw no gf will rob me of this. Your day is coming, o crafty serpent. I bring the vengeance of my fathers upon you, and soon.
>>
Is this suppose to be a cringe thread?
>>
>>27246318
May i join you in your quest?
>>
>>27244514
B-but I don't know how to kiss
>>
>>27242994
Nice meme, sure you helped me buddy. Good on ya
>>
File: 1445452122631.jpg (148 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1445452122631.jpg
148 KB, 1020x759
>tfw reading through these texts and actually have a smile on my face
I am lost.
>>
What the fuck am I reading? Am I supposed to feel bad or something?
>>
File: solaire.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
solaire.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>27246374
It's a lonely walk anon. I pray our paths join one day. May your arm never fail you.
>>
>>27246490
You're reading the most pathetic shit, that I have ever seen. This is just sad.
>>
These threads are actually one of my favorites. I know normies are constantly shitting them up and say how "normal girls don't talk like that" (who cares about them anyway) or how pathetic this is (where do you think you are?), but I want you to know I like them. They drive me close to suicide sometimes, but I like it.
>>
>>27246725
I like it for the cute pics mostly.
>>
this thread made me cry
>ywn experience teen romance
>>
>this thread
No wonder all of you are depressed, good god.
>>
File: GIRL ON GIRL.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GIRL ON GIRL.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>27243712
>I don't hold people's hands.

good. keep yourself pure
>>
>>27247986
I think it'd be really nice to hold hands with someone who cared about me.

Fortunately itll only ever be a thought.
>>
>>27248062
I held hands with a girl in 2003, it was really awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to do it again before I die.
>>
All this did is make me want to kill myself, I had this, I had the busrides home, the picnics, the love, the concern, but I was too hollow for her no matter how hard she tried, I was too hollow.
>>
These threads are ridiculous. I'm pretty pathetic and depressive myself, but it's like you guys got your expectations for life exclusively from teen comedies and MTV

fuckign gen x
>>
File: voldemor cries.png (76 KB, 383x417) Image search: [Google]
voldemor cries.png
76 KB, 383x417
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam's_Song

>He also said everybody wants to come home and have a girlfriend. And every time wed fly home, [former singer/guitarist] Tom [DeLonge] and [former drummer] Scott [Raynor] always had girlfriends waiting for them at the airport, and I didnt

>tfw a rockstar have tfw no gf
>>
>>27242994
>>27243111
>>27243430
>>27243731

>tfw all these girls are my exact "type"

What do you call brunettes who have this general look?
>>
File: y.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
I kinda wanna vocaroo one or some of these. Is that okay? Can that be a thing, would that brighten anyone's day? Which one should I do?

I think the storm one would be cool cos I could play rainymood in the background or something but I dunno
>>
>>27248293
Only if you're a girl please
>>
>>27248324
This. Nothing more pathetic than dudes acting like girls to please other guys.
>>
>>27248225
taken

this is a very original joke
>>
File: library.png (205 KB, 304x469) Image search: [Google]
library.png
205 KB, 304x469
>>27248324
Well, yeah.

So which?
>>
>>27248396
You choose faggot. If you really want to succeed in life you need to trust your instincts and do what YOU WANT TO DO. Other people are more likely to response positively towards your actions should the be the consequence of your own decision, rather than some group vote.
>>
>>27248442
well good golly gosh that was inspiring as all get out. i guess i'll start with the storm one since its short to gauge the response
>>
>>27248158
Mark Hoppus has been married for 16 years. Some of us will probably change our opinion of making it to fit the current situation.
>>
>>27243111
>artists think people actually talk like that
LMAO
>>
>>27243731
>>27244354
This was not a paragraph. This one long run on sentence, there wasn't a single period in the whole damn thing!
>>
File: i guess.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
i guess.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
Aw man aw man sorry, my internet is absolute crud with all the snow covering our satellite. And I couldn't get the rain sound to work, just sounded like hissing. Guess you'll hafta go to mynoise or rainymood yourself lads. Sorry if it's cringey or anything.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XjeehzOpak
>>
>>27242994
>I feel like there's a lot to you Anon
A lot of disappointment.
>>
>>27249030
>snow covering our satellite

B E M Y G I R L F R I E N D
>>
>>27249081
M O V E T O C O L O R A D O
>>
>>27249030
Its not cringy, but i just cant get over the dreaded feeling that behind each and every one of these vocaroos could be a dude instead of a girl.
>>
File: tfw paragraph girl threads.jpg (140 KB, 736x574) Image search: [Google]
tfw paragraph girl threads.jpg
140 KB, 736x574
>it's this thread again

Why do you do this to me, op?

>>27249030
;_;
>>
>>27243303
>>27243430
>>27243196
>>27243111

>You will never be a teenager in high school again

If only I could go back maybe things would have been different and I could have had some happiness before killing myself. But I messed it up and now I don't even have fond memories to look back on.
>>
File: shittywebcamscrn.png (187 KB, 423x344) Image search: [Google]
shittywebcamscrn.png
187 KB, 423x344
>>27249188
promise

I wouldnt give you the ol trick homo, thats not nice. well. Maybe I would if I was a dude, but I'm not.
>>
>>27249406
i stull liv u marky
>>
File: shoes.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>27249442
hwa

who now
>>
>>27249030
thanks anon, that was nice

Would you mind doing the OP next?
>>
>>27246502

I, too, hope to one day be able to join you two as a bard.
>>
File: 31231241234.png (204 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
31231241234.png
204 KB, 704x400
>>27249030
misaki, is that you? Have you come to save me from this waking nightmare?
>>
File: rainbops.png (1 MB, 845x688) Image search: [Google]
rainbops.png
1 MB, 845x688
>>27249236
Sshhh, no tears, only raindrops
>>
>>27249593
Not Marky, not Misaki, not Marco Rubio for sure.

Definitely not.
>>
File: tonk.png (4 KB, 515x53) Image search: [Google]
tonk.png
4 KB, 515x53
>>27249442
maybe im marky if dis u
>>
>>27249725
Please stop right there. I'm definitely not as cute as her. Don't get both our hopes up.
>>
File: 1434085972705.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1434085972705.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>27249406
I hope life is treating you alright. I know you used to hate it. But that was ages ago. I hope the world has treated you better. You always deserved it....

i love you marky <3.....
>>
>>27249406
I always loved your drawings marky. you were oh so good. every little character, every little background story. it was like a whole universe in your little head.

thanks for sharing that with me. i really miss u....
>>
>>27249406
you grew up so fast marky. it was like i was talking to an adult most of the time. you knew what you wanted to do, how you were going to do it. you were so brave even though you were so alone. it amazed me. i was amazed by you.

i hope you haven't changed much. i really wish you're doing alright. i miss u...
>>
File: vv.jpg (150 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
150 KB, 640x480
>>27249507
You're welcome

Here ya are
>>
>>27249965
whups

vocaroo.com/i/s0s9mvHuoyxo
>>
>>27243059
FBI HERE, YOUR MOVE
>>
>>27249725
>>27249823
>>27249854

You're pathetic, even by r9k standards
>>
>>27249823
>>27249854
>>27249930
P-please stop guys, I'm not her. I'm nowhere near that talented and dainty, this is kind of hurting. I'm sorry that I'm not her. Really sorry. It sounds like you had a connection.
>>
File: 1427083772364.jpg (81 KB, 310x416) Image search: [Google]
1427083772364.jpg
81 KB, 310x416
>>27250020
i feel so embarrassed i want to kill myself.
>>
>>27250058
It's okay, my heart hurts with you. I hope you run into eachother again some day.
>>
>>27249965
>>27249986
That was perfect, thanks a bunch
>>
File: meltymoon.gif (19 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
meltymoon.gif
19 KB, 288x288
>>27250101
Im glad, my pleasure

I hope I'm doing the cuties justice
>>
>>27242994
YOU SAID WE WERE FRIENDS THEN NEVER FUCKING TEXTED ME
NOT ONCE
ALWAYS ME DOING THE TEXTING
YOU LIED TO ME, YOU LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED, LIAR!
L
I
A
R

YOU DON'T THINK THERE'S JACK SHIT OF A PERSONALITY TO THIS NECKBEARD, YOU JUST CAN'T STAND THE IDEA OF HIS SUICIDE (WHICH IS NOW *MORE* LIKELY SINCE HE FOUND HE STILL HAD SOME SMALL HOPE LEFT INSIDE HIM, ONLY FOR THAT TO BE CRUSHED TOO) BEING ON YOUR CONSCIENCE YOU FUCKING BITCH.
>>
>>27249030
I honestly couldn't finish listening to it because I'm uncomfortable with overly emotional stuff.
>>
>>27250180
Justin, is that you?
Hope you're doing OK if that's you.
>>
File: furrow.png (147 KB, 220x283) Image search: [Google]
furrow.png
147 KB, 220x283
>>27250204
I'm sorry. If you wanted to paste something chill or type somethin up that'd entertain you, I could help
>>
>>27250347
Oh my dog. Oh Long John. Oh Long Johnson. Oh Don Piano. Why I eyes ya. All the live long day.
>>
>>27250522
I'm not sure if this was serious but

vocaroo.com/i/s1sy1ys0rxfd
>>
>>27245169
>but you can't be an actual shut-in hermit. That can't happen.
to a normalfag
>>
File: 1446692381030.jpg (54 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1446692381030.jpg
54 KB, 500x666
>you will never be able to respect someone who ever actually falls in love with you because you're so worthless
>>
>>27250640
Oh long would be proud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwiQmGWK4c
>>
>>27250805
oh my fucking god

thank you for bringing this to my life, i knew not what i spoke of
>>
>>27250640

I want you to sing/rap 3005 by Childish Gambino.
>>
File: 1440633187189.gif (681 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1440633187189.gif
681 KB, 500x300
>>27249030
>>27249986
these were nice, pls do this one friend >>27244532
>>
>>27250836
You are forgiven.
Go and spread its teachings throughout the land.
>>
File: feels.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
I should really stop coming to these threads
>>
>>27250640
Will you make me the most original man on this board and marry me?
>>
File: 1425782840833.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425782840833.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27242994
>I mean how can you be by yourself all the time?
It's not a choice
>>
>>27250921
Okay anon <3

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08wc2MDy2Lr
>>
>>27250640
what do we call you?
>>
File: 1457699806472.jpg (173 KB, 519x384) Image search: [Google]
1457699806472.jpg
173 KB, 519x384
>>27249030
Pls stop
I don't need these feelings
>>
>>27251104
you think your funny?
>>
File: 1364993533741.png (15 KB, 278x510) Image search: [Google]
1364993533741.png
15 KB, 278x510
>>27251104
Who's to say what truly is or isnt original?
>>
>>27242994
>>"But, like, what do you? I mean how can you be by yourself all the time? Don't you get lonely sometimes?

Of-course I do, but that feeling comes and goes so I just wait for it to go away again.
>>
>>27251104
That was oddly soothing
>>
>>27250873
Nigger faggot detected
Please kill yourself
>>
Is she gone?
>>
File: 1379997043368.gif (1023 KB, 265x260) Image search: [Google]
1379997043368.gif
1023 KB, 265x260
>>27251104
this isn't what I wanted, why would you do that?
>>
File: 1453780259346.gif (719 KB, 245x135) Image search: [Google]
1453780259346.gif
719 KB, 245x135
The fact that so many people act like these make them sad in any way is disappointing. It reminds me that most people here are either underageb& or just plain dumb. These just annoy me, and the girls look dirty and annoying. I remember when I was 14 or 15, these would have made me really sad, but this is stereotypical manic pixie dream girl nonsense, where in real life these women would just annoy you after 30 minutes of cuddling.

I'm a virgin and even I know this. You guys would just laugh if a guy said these things to a girl as if it was romantic, but you're that special loner, that loner who is so damaged, but could be fixed and dragged to wonderful adventures with just the right kind of girl, these girls, right?

Silly silly
>>
>>27243303
This would just never happen.
>>
File: feeling.jpg (87 KB, 604x467) Image search: [Google]
feeling.jpg
87 KB, 604x467
>>27242994
>>27243111
>>27243196
I kinda just want to curl in bed and feel sorry for myself honestly. Thanks OP
>>
File: 7978708.png (967 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
7978708.png
967 KB, 1280x854
>>27251324
no your silly
>>
>>27251394
*you're
Search your feelings, you know it to be silly.
>>
>>27244514
You aren't supposed to ask. I'm a fucking autist 29 year-old virgin and even /I/ know that.
>>
>>27251324
>>27251417
But anon what if I have a thing for Manic Pixie Dream Girls and overly gushy and silly romance and artsy shit. That's who I am as a person, and honestly, this sort of relationship would be nice, but maybe a little less one-sided.
>>
File: tumblr_mzwv22H5iU1qz7x00o1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzwv22H5iU1qz7x00o1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x653
>>27251288
ah, I'm really sorry anon. I was just messing around with you, here you go

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08vjDCxNvZM
>>
>>27251443
That's alright anon, it's just not very likely is all.

I like 500 Days of Summer and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but the fact so many people seem to be brought to tears by these posts is silly.
>>
>>27248225

average

original comments n shit
>>
>>27251457
Can you make one saying "good night, Michael. I love you"
Please
>>
File: 56346356345.jpg (72 KB, 1025x442) Image search: [Google]
56346356345.jpg
72 KB, 1025x442
>>27251417
Nooooooo!

Original comment desu faggot robot
>>
>>27251483
Why is that silly?
>>
File: 1446566938985.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1446566938985.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
>>27249986
>>27249965
>>27249507
>>27242994
Stupid pointless edit I did that I personally think it fits these kinds of threads
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0695r3rorGA
>>
>>27251490
What's your phone number Michael, I will call and tell you
>>
>>27251483
Silly?
More proof that roastiebots are all unsympathetic whores.
They don't know loneliness, dear, nor rejection.
I'm almost 42 and I've never had a girl smile at me, because I'm ugly as sin and destined to die alone
>>
>>27251457
why? You could make some people really happy, but instead you pull them along just to let them down. Fuck this cruel world.
>>
>>27251537
Nah, don't wanna get doxxed
Thx tho, anon, first (You) of the week
>>
File: 1393480718507.jpg (72 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1393480718507.jpg
72 KB, 400x300
>>27251457
Why must you do this?
I give up friend
>>
>>27251518
To me it's silly, because it's so fake. It's artificial, these girls don't actually know you, mean what they're saying, these kinds of girls just don't really exist. And if they do, they will never be reassuring you, you will be reassuring them. The two girls I ever found that were similar to this, really just wanted attention, and occasionally they'd say similar things to these (which you'll notice apply to everyone, not really just to you) to keep you involved.

I guess maybe it's because I've had people say things to me like this, the whole
>you haven't had enough people say I love you
>you're special anon, nobody sees it
and it just comes across as fake, because it is. If you were to ever actually hear this stuff from a girl, you would realize it's not sincere, it's something they say to try and sound profound and keep you interested in giving them attention and compliments/consolation.
>>
>>27251483
God those movies get me good Anon, nice to know I'm not the only one.

I'm a sucker for girl's like that, and a very friendish and gentle touch to a relationship is what I kinda strive for, mostly because I have a bad habit of making silly and poor mistakes in relationships.
>>
>>27251533
I like the music, thanks anon.
>>
>>27251581
I would imagine a lot of people here don't need the pictures, and can insert some girl they've loved or cared about in some way, and they hear that voice and see that face, y'know?

Let them have their dream's anon.
>>
>>27251547
I'm not a female my friend. I'm sorry to hear that.
>>27251605
They get me too, anon, but it bothers me that so many anons are here will cry because they see posts like this and think, "Damn, I'll never get a girl like this because I'm not good looking enough/don't meet other standards." when really it's because these girls don't really exist.
I can sympathize with loneliness, I really can, but these posts are way too artificial.
>>
File: 1457496943322.jpg (210 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457496943322.jpg
210 KB, 720x720
>>27251627
Fair enough anon, they can have their dreams.

I really do wish you all the best. Just don't let yourselves think it's your inadequacies that keep you from getting a girl like this- it's that they don't exist.
>>
>>27251533
nice touch
it syncs up well
>>
>>27251581
you're right it is silly if people think that a girl like this actually exists or is completely sincere in what she says. I personally stopped chasing women because I realized that I would always be disappointed. Even the girl who made those recordings earlier in the thread made them for attention.
>>
>>27251581
Perfect argument for 2D>3D
>>
>>27251104
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s08wc2MDy2Lr
>less than three
what do you think I am, some kind of casual?

that actually almost made me pee, fukkin kek
>>
File: 1427742673270.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1427742673270.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>Poopy doopy doo. Can you smell that anon? Mustard gas straight from my shit pipe. Ahh whiff whiff. Smells like fungus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
>>
File: meltcat.gif (742 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
meltcat.gif
742 KB, 600x399
>>27250873
I can maybe do this. The rap for sure maybe for sure but the singing is what I'm hesitant about. I'm gonna do the others first if thats alright!

>>27250921
Comin' right up

>>27250929
Yes, my liege

>>27251057
That's a beautiful proposal but I'm married to the money C.R.E.A..M. BICH jk

>>27251108
uh. meilleure is cool i guess

>>27251141
But you need these felines
>>
>>27251839
i luv u less than three, you fucking casual
>>
File: wowwowow.png (561 KB, 521x412) Image search: [Google]
wowwowow.png
561 KB, 521x412
>>27251242
You wish

>>27251457
A challenger appears

>>27251533
Why you have did this to me. Crying. thats so fucking cool for real thank you

>>27251559
>>27251568
Aw, she was just keeping you guys entertained while I was gone
>>
>>27251995
Can you please make one saying "goodnight Michael, I love you"
I want the last words I ever hear to be sweet, even if it's from a stranger
>>
>>27242994
and then she shows up with chad and they have sex in your room whilst you listen
women are worthles and vile creatures
>>
>>27250921
vocaroo.com/i/s0zlEBgnj0dP
>>
File: whah.jpg (34 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
whah.jpg
34 KB, 350x262
>>27251961
m-me too

wait i mean
>>
you guys are the best
>mmh you're such a good kisser anon. W-why won't you let me touch your dick ? Aww, come here, let me tell you, i don't care. Come here big boy let me hug you. From now on, you don't worry about it again, okay ? You're amazing, however short or small you are, i still want you so bad
>>
>>27252232
No, fuck off.
This thread is about cute, innocent romance, not your disgusting sex
>>
>>27252057
So. I made a longer one but I realize that might just make you sadder. Here's just the plain good night vocaroo.com/i/s1aqYt86oUuF

and here is a tiny improv vocaroo.com/i/s12dzPQ7pq2K
>>
File: sweatdrop.png (286 KB, 307x465) Image search: [Google]
sweatdrop.png
286 KB, 307x465
>>27252232
A-any other femanons wanna take this one? This is more /soc/ and I'm just feelsy tonight
>>
File: guilty.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
guilty.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>27250873
Workin on this, I havent heard this in forever hueheuheh

The real question is do I say the nigga parts
>>
>>27242994
Do you really believe women talk like this? How autistic are you? Life isn't an anime
>>
keepink board alife
>>
>>27242994
>people ironically dressed like this in the 90's

wow now i see why they call it the gay 90's
>>
File: 1412008688093.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1412008688093.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>27253583
I like it, for girls at least.
>>
>>27252535
I wasn't the anon that requested it but I found it beautiful none the less.
>>
File: 1455926906155.gif (1 MB, 389x286) Image search: [Google]
1455926906155.gif
1 MB, 389x286
>>27252219
Thank you very much, made my day :)
>>
File: 2479984579.png (14 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
2479984579.png
14 KB, 350x219
>>27244532

> nobody will ever honestly say or even believe this about you
>>
>>27252970
yes

original fucking comment you nip robot
>>
>>27251533
Aphex Twin - Lichen
fyi
>>
>>27252535
Sorry for the late response, but thank you so much.
Guess not all women are mean.
I'm gonna keep that recording forever
>>
File: Puerto Rican butt.jpg (90 KB, 1542x1080) Image search: [Google]
Puerto Rican butt.jpg
90 KB, 1542x1080
i thought girls didnt browse this board..
>>
>>27245125
>that the hand that pulled the trigger will masturbate to the memory of it
>Literally copying your lines from an edgy school shooter
Just kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1427775578521.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1427775578521.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>all these names
can i atleast get one of their url please? so i can make sure they are real and not dead yet.
>>
File: 1370287774155.jpg (11 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1370287774155.jpg
11 KB, 205x246
>>27243111

>tfw I had gf for a short while when I was 20
>tfw this is exactly the way I thought
>tfw she never noticed that I was too terrified to make a move
>tfw we dated for 6 months and I only ever kissed her and even that only after 3 months
>tfw she broke up with me and I don't blame her at all

I somehow managed to work up the courage to ask her out, and all I could think after she said yes was "why?" For the next six months I was constantly just playing out scenarios of how to act around her and ended up being a completely reserved aspie who barely managed to work up the courage to hold her hand. I don't blame her one bit for moving on from me.

I just wish I could try again sometimes
>>
File: wHqzG1f.jpg (875 KB, 2164x3298) Image search: [Google]
wHqzG1f.jpg
875 KB, 2164x3298
>>27246137
I feel the same way. This video is from like 2002, she was 18 back then. Now she's pushing 32. Fuck growing old to be honest. I miss being a kid and I miss the 2000s.
>>
>>27249986

Just kill me now senpai desu, ex girlfriend used to sound exactly like you, saying the same things.
>>
>>27249236
Nice image man.
>>
>>27249406
You seem very cute and I appreciate your contribution to this thread. I would date you if I could
>>
>>27251533
This is fucking awesome.

Make more like this man, really really atmospheric.
>>
>>27257660
Hey, thank you
>>
File: 1436990524609.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1436990524609.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
This fucking thread

end yourselfs
>>
>>27251533
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0695r3rorGA
I had the vocaroos playing alongside this:
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=xihg0s9_1eo
>>
>>27252306
This made me laugh a very original laugh.
>>
>>27242994
Was this supposed to give me "I will never have a gf" feels? Welp, it failed.
>>
>>27243196
> In the beginning I thought you might like me too but after a while I figured you just thought I was annoying
Yes, you are annoying. Oh, and your jokes are awful. Stop pretending to be an anime girl, please.
>>
>>27242994
> tfw people think that they "save" you from solitude
> tfw they do not understand that you really prefer to minimize social contacts
I really hate people with Messiah complex. They should commit sudoku.
>>
File: 1452702748726.jpg (82 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452702748726.jpg
82 KB, 645x773
This thread is the best thing that happened to me this week.
>>
>>27243111
God, this is so comfy.
I shouldn't like this as much as I do, I'm not 15 years old anymore.
>>
File: 1453883904588.jpg (60 KB, 844x773) Image search: [Google]
1453883904588.jpg
60 KB, 844x773
>>27259355
thank you

that was really nice
>>
>>27248143
gen x are like +40 y/o now
>>
Oh god no its this fucking thread again reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side
Till 3005, hold up
>>
>>27251581
>what is fantasy
>what is escaping reality
>what is pretending that someone loves me

why've you got to shit over this thread, don't try and remind us that we're alone and unloved, and that these girls dont exist.
i know they don't exist
i'm trying my hardest to pretend that they do
>>
>>27252535
These are amazing, thank you
For a few seconds it genuinely felt like you were laying next to me

You should make a YT channel just saying nice kind things

tfw i will never hold you in my arms as you speak softly and lovingly to me for real
>>
>>27256162
>look her up
>spouse: Chad Kroeger (2013)
>Chad
>>
>>27251533
Why did you do this?

This actually hurts to hear, you know?
>>
>>27242994
If a grille said that to me I'd tell her to leave, that's got ulterior motive written all over it.
>reminder that women only waste their time on you when they see something worth their time
>>
>>27243196
This one's not even cute, I'd cringe if a woman came up to me and said that.
>>
>>27252535
What are you smoking? A hot spring cave with glowing mushrooms? Do those exist?
>>
File: 1458008971043.jpg (188 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1458008971043.jpg
188 KB, 1080x720
>>27259355
do this one next

>"To be honest anon, i'm getting tired of this. Meeting people online -- hoping that they'll be my friend. But all it amounts to is them being nice to me. Over and over again. I know that i'm cute. I don't have to be reminded of that hourly. It's exhausting. As if physical appearance tells the whole story of my character. I get sad sometimes too. I hurt just like you. I'm a human being too."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsjJaoxKsm8 ]
>>
>>27261858
stop stealing OP's thing faggot
>>
>>27262036
Stealing? How so?

I'm not the anon you are replying to.
>>
File: 1457917461100.jpg (232 KB, 1314x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457917461100.jpg
232 KB, 1314x1024
Less talking, more femdom!
>>
>>27262516
Anyone who who the middle figure is on the window sill?
>>
File: 1454448111567.jpg (35 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1454448111567.jpg
35 KB, 300x360
>>27252970
Will she come back?

I just wanted to tell her that I love her, wherever she is.[/spolier]
>>
Post some more please.
>>
>>27245169
I leave my dorm room to go to class, to work, to get food, or to get a haircut. I stay inside the rest of the time.
>>
>>27249718
Let's dispense once and for all with this fiction that anon doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>27251221
Literally none of Childish Gambino's fans are black. His target audience is white girls and white guys who use tumblr.
>>
File: truckload of feels.png (336 KB, 1568x1008) Image search: [Google]
truckload of feels.png
336 KB, 1568x1008
>these kinds of threads will never carry the same weight as this masterpiece

feels jaded man.
>>
>>27264984
where did you save that image from?
>>
File: 1456576643878.png (555 KB, 609x722) Image search: [Google]
1456576643878.png
555 KB, 609x722
>>27244432
>some people actually unironically listen to this shit
>>
File: 3.jpg (16 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
16 KB, 852x480
>Gosh, anon, you always look so gloomy. You totally come over to my place, so we can CRYYY OURSELVES TO ASH together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIR1KfKXH6s&feature=youtu.be&t=219
>>
>>27242994
Not that uncommon.

Next they spent time with you, bake for you, cook for you and at the end you are just a friend...
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>vocaroo.com/i/s1XjeehzOpak
>vocaroo.com/i/s0s9mvHuoyxo
>vocaroo.com/i/s0zlEBgnj0dP
>>
>>27245182
What a groovy dude
He was the coolest guy
>>
Christ, this is the best one of these threads yet.
>>
>>27265735
i hate how she pronounces Anon
>>
File: fuck is that.png (62 KB, 164x170) Image search: [Google]
fuck is that.png
62 KB, 164x170
I did all that warming up to try to publicly sing for the first time ever and fell asleep. I was so scared I'd failed you guys, I had all these bad dreams. But the thread is still up so I'll still deliver once scratchy morning voice goes away! inb4 2pm isn't morning.
>not referring to morning as whenever you wake up
>>
>>27266235
Post a photo of your face that's not obscured by a piece of paper pls
>>
File: 1441735396130.png (487 KB, 1058x748) Image search: [Google]
1441735396130.png
487 KB, 1058x748
>>27266235
I hope it's not troll.

I need that girl in my life now.
Wherever the fuck she lives.
>>
>>27265278
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S52759517

roboblox
>>
>>27243265
But it's sure nice to dream.
>>
File: 1447374553495.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1447374553495.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
i knew a girl looked like the early pics ITT

>she's gone
>>
File: thumbs up.png (464 KB, 396x558) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
464 KB, 396x558
>>27253994
The more people I can make happy, the better.

>>27254007
You're very welcome, I hope you can find something to make your day tomorrow too. And the day after that, and the day after that...No more bad days!

>>27254029
Hoo boy, a-awright

>>27254869
Don't worry about it, I'm just happy you saw it. I hope it made you smile. Also, I'm sure there are many many other girlies on this board who would've done the same.

>>27256491
Well if there are two girls who sound alike, maybe you can find someone like us but even better, huh? I hope it evoked more happy feelings than sad.

>>27257722
Thank you. But there's a reason besides my shyness and paranoia that the paper is placed the way it is, yeah? But thank you a whole bunch, it's still nice to hear those things.

>>27259355
E-eliza in the same thread as me, Eliza in the same thread as me! What lil things do you want most for your birthday? I was thinking some of the Totoro stuff since I adore Ghibli films too!

>>27260216
That's wonderful, I tried not to make them sound forced or unreal, but it's tough, yknow? And the YT would require me to show my face, and people would be mean if I just overlaid the video with anime pictures or something, so that's not very likely. The universe works oddly, so don't give up. You never know.
>>
File: gym.jpg (25 KB, 374x302) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
25 KB, 374x302
>>27261673
I just said the first thing that came to mind when I thought about good dreams, I dunno. There's gotta be something like that somewhere, right?

>>27263115
I'm sorry for poofing, dreamland called me too soon. I love you too anon, anytime, anywhere.

>>27264182
I'd gladly be Marky if could, she looks adorable and her art is really cool.

>>27266202
S-sorry bout that. It's just what feels natural. (I know that's not how language works but I feel it's sort of a "jif"/"gif" thing.)

>>27266375
I don't want to do that, my hair is really matted now that I've slept. Sorry anon.

>>27266384
100% organic free range me here bb

Apologies if I missed anyone!
>>
>>27242994
so this is the kinda shit you guys spend your saturdays on, huh?

Its very cringey, lads
>>
uuuuuuuuuhhhh

I just noticed I drooled all over myself while sleeping and it feels ucky so I'm going to take a bubble bath and then I'll be back to do 3005. I really can't sing so don't be expecting anything spectacular. And that's not bait so you'll be amazed by my angelic talent, I really actually can't.
>>
>>27250248
nope

but if you're a grill who's done something like that you should probably text justin
>>
File: 1452286029596.jpg (52 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1452286029596.jpg
52 KB, 592x754
>>27267383

>>27263115 Im still here

Would you mind recording some more?
Doesn't really matter what, I'd just like to hear your voice.
It's really soothing and cute.

Also thanks for everything
you really made my day
>>
>>27264984
Best one imo
>>
>>27266763
If you're content with dreaming, why not imagine something even better than this?
>>
>>27267893
Others?
>>
>>27244046
>Nobody loves you except your mother
Hahaha. lost me there.
She didn't like me much as a child, I was more annoying than other children. (She wasn't hostile, just not the loving mother archetype.)
She doesn't like me now because I'm a worthless failure who won't move out of their room except to get food once a day, let alone move out of the house and get a job.

She's not over it.

I'm not going to kill myself. I'm going to see this shit life out to the bitter end.
>>
>>27268343
>I'm going to see this shit life out to the bitter end.
can it even get any worse?
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 612x1038) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 612x1038
>>27267878
Sure, but what is it exactly you'd like to hear? It's hard for me to think of things to say without a little something to go off of.

Also, does anyone know an audio hosting site I could use? I'm afraid the thread'll die and I wouldn't want to make a new one just for me. iirc there's one yanners used to post all her stuff to, where you could actually make a profile that saved everything so people could just check up on that for new stuff

posting from bathbub, it's going to be a bit still
>>
>>27269102
Whatever you feel like.
Tell about yourself, your day or whats on your mind recently.
You can improvies bs not like I would know.

Idk maybe SoundCloud, or just youtube.

bubble baths are comfy af
>>
File: 1373530476174.png (9 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1373530476174.png
9 KB, 405x344
>>27243731
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP just stop man
>>
hey guys, just got out of the tub, ready for a pretty big upload but I thought I would throw in a shorter one real fast. Sorry it took so long

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RCuZuO9yAP
>>
File: 1448246485690.jpg (39 KB, 601x451) Image search: [Google]
1448246485690.jpg
39 KB, 601x451
>>27251691
>>27251995
>>27257812
>>27260949
Hey thanks a lot, it actually makes me happy that you liked it and I gave you the feels, and this thread is still up
>>
>>27270358
I'd be interested in hearing some other syncs ups

What software are you using to do that?
>>
>>27270358
Just FL Studio, nothing special
>>
File: 1452285950447.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452285950447.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>27269102
Well I g2g it's kinda late in here already
Just wanted to say
Thanks again
You really made my day

It's cool to meet a nice girl for a change, even if it's only on r9k
Let us know if you decide to make soundcloud profile or whatever

Hope I could hear you again one day.
>>
>>27270519
Fuck, meant to >>27270432
>>
>tfw it's impossible for me to be cute
my outlook has been tainted, it's not possible to recover.
some men are broken by war, some by horrible tragedies like being on a sinking ship.
me? i was made of much weaker stuff. so weak in fact that it was broken by the void.
i hit nothing and it broke me.
>>
File: bath salt.png (491 KB, 444x465) Image search: [Google]
bath salt.png
491 KB, 444x465
>>27269313
>>27270526
vocaroo.com/i/s0RxsrljIDOf
Yepyepyep. I love throwin' in a bunch of oils and bath salts and other good things, turning all the lights off with only some twinkle string lights on and candles. I think I have a fetish for pretty bottles too. Bath stuff, cosmetics, etc.

>>27270297
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RCuZuO9yAP
Pftahahahaha, I want to sample this in a song. I also really like the way you say thunder.

>>27270358
Yeah friend, it really took it to another level! Also Aphex Twin is awesome.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.