[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do you socialize at a bar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zorro-dancing-bar-girls.jpg (53 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
zorro-dancing-bar-girls.jpg
53 KB, 550x412
>Went to a bar for st. Patrick's day
>its normie hell, wild chads almost getting into fights
>failed chad slammed a beer bottle on the pool table and ran out the back door right as I was about to break
>its too loud to hear anyone

>after pool game was over one normie was trying to get people to make the last shot on the table

>he gets a Stacey to try, she misses the ball completely, but he gives her 3 hugs for trying and she's grinding on him and shit. He didn't even know her and he wasnt that good looking wtf. He seemed cool though

>only female contact was when leaving, as I was making my way through the crowd, a grill grabbed my arm to get through easier and said thank you

>another grill bought me a drink earlier, but it was so she didn't have to wait in line. 'I don't know you but I'm gonna act like we're besties so I don't have to wait! What do you want to drink?'

Overpriced drinks, shitty music, chads and stacys everywhere. I hate crowded bars.
>>
>>27242551
You went to a party college bar that's why, people go to those in a group of friends.

When you don't have friends it's easier to go to a bar not in a college town that's made more for middle aged people since there isn't music blasting
>>
>>27242551
>Get drunk
>Go to a gay bar
>Chad hits on you
>Too drunk to care
>Get rapes

That's how you get laid as a robot
>>
I hate college parties. Sometimes a normie friend of mine forces me to accompany him and it usually always ends up me standing around for 3 hours wondering how long it will take before I'll be able to leave.
>>
don't go to any retarded student bars?

i've only got a few friends, only two of which will actually drink and just going out with them to a quiet bar and sitting chatting is awesome.

fuck everyone else in the bar
>>
I can't do it either, I even went with a group of friends and it still sucked. Everyone stays in their groups for the most part, have fun approaching a girl that's sitting at a table of 6 people and 2 of them are chads. The music is wayyyy to loud and the drinks are overpriced. And the only people I saw together were already couples before they came to the bar so why even go out if you're not single? Stupid.
>>
>>27242551
Those people all went to the bar to have fun. You apent your night being a creepy judgemental asshole. This is why your life sucks.
>>
>>27242703

This happened to me twice.
It's terrible.
>>
>>27242808

I went to try and have fun too. I wasn't being a creepy judgmental asshole either FYI. But when someone shatters a beer bottle on the pool table when I'm trying to play it kind if pisses me off
>>
Now you know the price of being patrician. Let the plebs have their fun. We'll sit up here, eating steak and drinking fine wine.
>>
>>27243468

I would way rather spend a night with a girl doing that and watching a movie but I guess these girls don't want that. I guess they want to go out to clubs/bars and get super fucked up and dance. It just isn't my thing, I tried multiple times. No use in forcing yourself to do something you hate.
>>
>>27243502

Of course women don't want that, they're retarded. They value nothing other than huge penises while every civilized society before the West (romans, greeks, egyptians) viewed them as excessive, humorous and degenerate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.