[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God I miss her so much, one day I hope i'm worthy enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: picture2.jpg (99 KB, 664x748) Image search: [Google]
picture2.jpg
99 KB, 664x748
God I miss her so much, one day I hope i'm worthy enough to get her back.

I dated 3 girls after her but they could never compare

>inb4 polfags complaining

She is dating a pre-balding manlet faggot and only got 100 friends on her facebook, with luck and effort I will make her mine again.
>>
what is 'pre-balding'? Also why did she dump you?
>>
noods please, i'm sure she'd understand.
>>
>Cucked by a balding man

You're Swedish, aren't you?
>>
>>27243247
Because I was too confused to live, had no control over my own life, and our relationship breaking apart.

>>27243451
Nah she started dating him afterwards. I'm not sure but I think he is a manlet, wont be too hard to steal her back.

But still havent gotten my life in order, I live with my sister. JUST.

Somehow I feel like I should get my own car atleast.

I got my own income though. I must improve myself before I talk to her again, she will hate me but will be able to turn that around.

I'm currently hitting the gym 3 times a week with her in mind. Please kill me.
>>
>>27243515
How can you be so infatuated with someone who is sleeping with other men?
>>
You know it's possible to find her facebook profile with that picture, right?

She has 108 fb friends.
>>
>>27243563
simple, hes a cuck
>>
bump
>>
whats wrong with being bald
>>
>>27243581
lmao. are you dead op?
>>
>>27242318
She's quite beautiful, Anon.
>>
>>27243976
Too bad someone else is having a go at her, eh.
>>
>>27243398
Come on OP, I thought you would provide so I left the tab open.
>>
>>27244460
bumperino operino
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.