[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the national suicide prevention association has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 7398099.jpg (56 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56 KB, 300x360
Reminder that the national suicide prevention association has members in this board at all times trying to talk people out of commuting suicide.

So remembering any time anyone one here gives you good advice on why not to kill yourself just remember they're a wagecuck telling you that for stienburgs sheckles.
>>
Dont kill yourself OP, I care for you.
>>
>>27242196
proof noaw
>>
>>27242251
You do not. You don't know him. You've never met him. What if he was a rapist, or a thief, or a pedophile? Would you still blindly care for him? Or would you tell him to just end it?

Where's the line drawn? What acts are forgivable and unforgivable? And how can you just meaninglessly tell someone you don't even know that you care about them? It's pointless. It's like googling images of "smiling faces" and saying "these are my friends".
>>
>>27242196
That is a myth. The national suicide prevention association is just filled with college kids checking off a box for future employment. No one care about you.
>>
Kill you'reselve

Notoriginal
>>
I'm seriously considering to kill myself. Talked myself out of it but ultimately the only arguments for going on are "things might get better in 20 years..." and "4chan shitposting".
Doesn't sound too convincing anymore.
I'll probably do it in the next depression cycle. Will see you in space, robots.
>>
>>27242342
It only get's better if you have the will power to do the changes needed to make it better. If you don't then there is no harm in doing it.
>>
>>27242196
Don't they often tell people over the phone to kill themselves and generally act unprofessional, not even doing their job properly?
>>
File: 43364536634.png (31 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
43364536634.png
31 KB, 876x773
>>27242196
I do it for free.
Since I want some social interaction because I am socially depraved.
>>
>>27242196

How schizophrenic are you right how?
>>
>>27242281

>You do not. You don't know him. You've never met him. What if he was a rapist, or a thief, or a pedophile? Would you still blindly care for him? Or would you tell him to just end it?

Not him the guy you asked, but if that were the case I would want him to be rehabilitated and if that weren't possible and he was a danger to himself or society then I'd want him sequestered in a place where he would not be tortured or harmed.
>>
>>27242196
>just remember they're a wagecuck telling you that for stienburgs sheckles.
that's just wrong, yes indeed at first I did it for the money, but I've become in love with this board. I even browse it outside of workhours.
>>
File: 1413825603937.png (211 KB, 667x585) Image search: [Google]
1413825603937.png
211 KB, 667x585
>tfw been reading all of yukio mishima's books
>tfw i now look forward to my own suicide
>>
>>27243634
>for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJUT9piZIk
>>
PEPE DONT DO IT!!!! NO
>>
>>27242281
based anon, your eloquence gave me a boner.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.