[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's there anything fun you can do on your own that requires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pussaycat.jpg (59 KB, 723x653) Image search: [Google]
pussaycat.jpg
59 KB, 723x653
It's there anything fun you can do on your own that requires no money or computer or anything else? Like, imagine you're in prison in solitary confinement. What fun things could you do to pass the time?
>>
Sleep and learn how to lucid dream
Then watch your dreamworld slowly become yet another nightmare before your eyes...
>>
Thinking I do this a lot and the toughest part is staying on happy thoughts. I have a visual condition which makes it hard to not have things to think about. But having a pen and infinite amount of paper would be much more entertaining. It's interesting how lost the joy of just sitting down and writing/drawing is on me now due to the Internet.
>>
I would probably just sleep and think about my dreams id lose my mind more than I am now
>>
There's only one thing to do

Get fappin boy
>>
>>27241782
you can exercise and stretch, do yoga, meditate
>>
jack off, meditate, do pushups, crunches
>>
There isn't much you can do for free that's fun that doesn't require a computer. If I was in solitary confinement I would play Chess, Checkers or Go against myself and see how good I could get over time. Another thing I would do is tell myself stories. A nice quote I've heard about writing is "Writing is like driving at night with the headlights on: you can only see a little bit." In that when you write a story you discover details you hadn't initially accounted for which can be interesting and surprising.
>>
>>27241813
>Don't dream like ever

Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>27241782
juggling, it easy once you get the hang of it and time consuming and very satisfying, also a good party trick. i know you said no money, but you can just use some tennis balls or something, balls are pretty cheap anyway.
>>
>>27242011
If you never dream then you're probably too invested in reality
>>
Meditation senpai, shit gets intense once you get goof at it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.