[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a cancerous Youtubers thread going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Can we have a cancerous Youtubers thread going?
>>
Youtubers are all cancerous
>>
>watching youtube
Is it 2005?
>>
The list of "my humor is making fun of other people's content for being shit without ever making any original content of my own" list:
H3H3
IHE
iDubbbz
Jontron

All shit.
>>
>>27241876
H3h3 is best jew
>>
>>27241876
>Pyrocynical
>Lt Corbis
>Leafy

I added a few more for you, Anon : ^ D

>>27241933
Who the fuck are you, Mr. Tripfag?
>>
>>27241731
Ltcorbis? She's been blowing up here in 4chan, literally why? Because she's a kid and you are all into lolis?
>>27241751
idubbbztv is not cancer.
I would be a trap for him and Pyrocynical.
Pyro is cancerous af eventhough he seems to be calling other people on youtube cancer.
>>
>>27241933

Fuckoff tripscum.

Nobody cares about your opinion.
>>
>>27242002
iDubbbz is one of the worst. "Hoo boy, isn't this obviously bad Kickstarter shit? Isn't this shit subscription box shit? Original content? What's that?"
>>
>>27241731

She's got pretty good taste and some pretty good views for an eleven year old (If she's legit and not just reading a script written for her) so I like her.
>>
>>27241731
Leafyisqueer, Pyrocynical, Filthyfranktv.

I hate this humans. Fucking twats and disgusting fanbase who would fuck u in the ass if you say something wrong about them.
>>
>>27241876
>original content
>implying anything is original
>>
For Chess videos I watch John Bartholomew, ChessBrahs and Daniel Rensch.

I also used to watch the vloggers CTFxC, Shaytards and BFvsGF but not as much anymore. Allie and Charles Trippy from CTFxC just got engaged.

ShoeOnHead is someone I just discovered a couple of weeks ago, but I've only watched a few videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myu3zwfGGwc
>>
>Because she's a kid and you are all into lolis?

Yes.
>>
>>27242084
June (ShoeOnHead) used to be good but her content is shit now and she spends more time making stupid videos with her boyfriend than actually creating content
>>
File: 1411242104780.gif (2 MB, 408x230) Image search: [Google]
1411242104780.gif
2 MB, 408x230
>>27242002
>She's been blowing up here in 4chan, literally why? Because she's a kid and you are all into lolis?
I don't understand this either. People keep talking about her and it seems that the only crutch she stands on for being "unique" is being 11 years old. That's all I heard people talk about.
Shit, I can remember when these kinds of people were neglected by any reasonable human being on the internet, and now it seems as though "DANK MEMES LMAO" can not only be used as an excuse for anyone to go on the internet and be internet famous, but it can also be classed by many cancerous retards as a unique trait as oppose to actually having something called talent.

Fuck this world and fuck the people who like these cancerous, talent-less hacks.
>>
>>27242084
>>27242131
Yeah, shes really seems slutty irl too, as like every other month she has a new boyfriend that shes always tweeting/making videos about, a couple have been niggers and spics too. Further proof that even politcally incorrect girls are sluts.
>>
>>27241731
MillionDollarExtreme
They also have a cancerous fanbase of manchildren from /pol/
>>
>>27242208
>every other month she has a new boyfriend

I thought that she's been with sceptic now for a few months?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.