[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK I'VE ONLY BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR ONE WEEK AND MY MOM IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
FUCK I'VE ONLY BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR ONE WEEK AND MY MOM IS ALREADY ON MY ASS TO GET ANOTHER JOB

>YOU NEED A CAREER
>WE'RE NOT GOING TO SUPPORT YOU

I'M DOING MY BEST BUT I NEED MORE FUCKING TIME. NEETS GIVE ADVICE PLS? HOW TO GET YOUR MOM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE?
>>
put life insurance on her then kill her
>>
Make a fake facebook of your mom where she does all kinds of inappropriate shit (or hack her existing one, if she has one)
Add her coworkers and her boss, get her fired
Then bug her for a job all day long
>>
Don't sink your own ship m8, put out some applications if only to placate her.
>>
>>27241705

Keep giving them hope, hope is what feuls parents.

Keep them updated on where you have applied, even if you are just making shit up, if they think you are putting effort into not becoming the lazy NEET that they eventually kicked out again, they will be more open to help. Also keep making it sound like you nearly got a job, or got job interveiws coming your way, it will give them the impresstion that you are on the verge of getting a job, and they will think, 'he'll get one soon'.

Obviously all parents are different and Idon't know yours, but it worked with mine.
>>
>>27241843
sound advice. Just keep them in the loop, OP.
>>
I've been unemployed for 4 years, get on my level.
>>
>>27241705
You think that's bad? Try being 31 with your parents threatening to toss you out in 2 weeks on your birthday for not having a job. My dad even slaps me for it. I fucking hate them
>>
>>27242344

Damn, but does it help?
>>
>>27242418
The slapping? Makes me want to kill him and get the inheritance so I can buy a new PC.
>>
>>27242477
golden comment
>>
>>27241705
>live with grandparents
>get a job
>grandparents tell me that my job isn't good enough
>I tell them I'm trying to get on my feet
>they ignore me and tell me that when they die I'll have nothing
>they are wrong, even if they've actually written me out of their wills, I will at the very least have the knowledge that they are dead and that will give me strength

Don't give up OP, nobodies going to help you, but if you're determined, nobodies going to stop you.
>>
>>27241705
start doing a majority of the chores, they will appreciate it and then theyll get lazy and will start to think how it'd suck so much not having you around to do the chores
>>
>>27242344
Kek. p glad your life sucks to be honest, kin.
>>
>>27241705
Just keep track of what you're doing to find a new job and show her each day.

"Here mom, I spent 2 hours working on my resume, applied for these 15 jobs, and went 1 interview this afternoon."

Should get her off your case.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.