[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just took some Red Mastercard, what am I in for lads? >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: red.jpg (458 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
458 KB, 1280x1707
Just took some Red Mastercard, what am I in for lads?

>never tried pills before and got peer pressured into it
>>
>No dosage mentioned
>I assume this is molly

It will be fun, don't think about it too much.
>>
only 15% of X pills contain actual MDMA

you most likely wasted your money
>>
>>27241516
this
meth, bath salts or sugar pills
the former two are still fun in their own way
>>
>>27241536
most of the fakes have some sort of upper so they can say "yea bro you'll roll so hard"
>>
>>27241516
>>27241536
Didn't pay, ma familia. Dealer is a very close friend and owes me a lot of cash so she sorted me out, so now we're just sitting here for now.

I know fuck all about drugs or whatever. Took half of one pill because she said it's wise the first time if you've never tried anything.
Just gonna chill, listen to some mucis and maybe go to a party next door.
>>
>>27241576
>she
>party

Fuck the fuck off you fucking normal
>>
>>27241594
where do you think you are faggot

/r9k/ is the most "normal" friendly board on this site other than maybe /v/.
>>
File: 1424609942753.jpg (192 KB, 900x692) Image search: [Google]
1424609942753.jpg
192 KB, 900x692
>>27241653

HMMMMMMMM.

Not too sure about that little hypothesis of yours, chief.
>>
File: 1458284282244.png (359 B, 16x16) Image search: [Google]
1458284282244.png
359 B, 16x16
>>27241448
Post poo poo pee pee
>>
>>27241673
This is the funny greentext board now. /b/ is shit for content so when we want screencaps to post in facebook groups about 4chan we come here because even the bait threads will draw a bit of traffic for those unfamiliar.

But enjoy thinking this place is full of actual robots, anon.
>>
Don't listen to the bitter virgins OP they're just mad they can't even get weed
>>
>>27241448
>people want to take a happiness pill

You're mad stupid. Why don't you try a drug that makes you think, a drug that gives you passion and purpose. Then you will find true happiness. You don't even need any drugs for this, but I think psychedelic drugs help the most, such as marijuana (mildly psychedelic), LSD, etc. Just end yourself, fool.
>>
MDMA is super fun. You're in for an amazing time, it's impossible not to have fun on it.
>>
>>27241448
>>27241749
Oh, and if you can't go on tor to get real drugs, then I am sorry to say, but you are a big fat dummy. You got a low IQ, don't have kids. You deserve whatever fake shitty drugs you are getting.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>27241448
>taking a drug that you don't even know the name of

this is why nobody can have nice things

responsible drug users research new drugs for fucking weeks before trying them so they know what they're getting into

maybe it's just because i'm autistic or something but i would never take a drug without knowing what is going to happen
>>
>>27241448
get crystal MDMA you fool
>>
>>27241749
nigger what the FUCK are you talking about

>>27241777
Normally I'd never even fucking consider it without knowing but half a pill in a controlled environment is hardly very dangerous, especially seeing as I've been hanging out with people taking them for weeks but was too pussy to do so
>>
>>27241448
>Some red Mastercard
>Implying the colour and shape and word are significant
>Implying not just anyone could make this pill
>>
Mastercards are legit presses. All the Euro presses are legit right now. Yellow Snapchats, Red Supremes, the blue Teslas. The Snapchats were fucking crazy, never had jaw shivers like that in my life. Was rolling so hard I would lose my train of thought for like a second and talk gibberish.
>>
>>27241808
Take the other half once you feel the peak starting to come down. Usually like 1.5-2 hours since you dropped.
>>
>>27241837
>I would lose my train of thought for like a second and talk gibberish.
That's it?
Bro, that's a weak roll.
>>
>>27241851
will do. thanks fella.
>>
>>27241808
>nigger what the FUCK are you talking about

Uh uh, were dealing with small minds here.

MDMA is a happiness drug. Can't take it without being happy, but it is artificial. Here is what we know contributes to happiness:

passion
purpose
pleasure

And when you are lacking those things, you are not happy. MDMA is shit because you are just getting an overload of pleasure. Other drugs, ones that make you think, such as LSD, cover passion and purpose. For pleasure you can just eat food or whatever. Then you will have all the bases covered, you will find true happiness and fulfillment.
>>
>>27241736
Ew
Learn to fucking google you stupid normie
Enjoy your piperazine, fag
>>
>>27241837
>I would lose my train of thought for like a second and talk gibberish.
I got that when I had weed for the first (and only) time. Except I couldn't finish any thought at all. Is this normal?
>>
>>27241869
uh oh, we're*

got to correct myself because I know you are an autist who is going to give me shit for spelling mistakes.
>>
>>27241869
>And when you are lacking those things, you are not happy. MDMA is shit because you are just getting an overload of pleasure. Other drugs, ones that make you think, such as LSD, cover passion and purpose. For pleasure you can just eat food or whatever. Then you will have all the bases covered, you will find true happiness and fulfillment.
>Happiness isn't real happiness
Fucking mash-head.
>>
>>27241913
pleasure =/= happiness
>>
>>27241869
I'm off for over a week and kicking things off by going to a party with Uni friends. I am happy.

I don't care how you spell your shit, I could mash my flaccid cock on the keyboard for several minutes and have a more coherent argument than you.

Not everyone here is a depressed NEET, man.
>>
>>27241940
Ignorance is bliss, as the very original comment goes.
>>
File: image.jpg (525 KB, 2209x1198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525 KB, 2209x1198
>>27241869
You're a fucking retard.

MDMA is not "happiness", it is empathy, love, the desire to share, the ability to think through the most painful memories. It teaches self acceptance, and to love your neighbor. The euphoria is just a small part of it.
MDMA can help you become a truly kind person.
>>
>>27241970
I don't know why you're pretending to know anything about anything but alrighty.

>passion and purpose over happiness
>implying people don't just take drugs based on the general affect they have on most people
>implying people take drugs based on their current state of emotional satisfaction
>>
>>27241749
Yeah no I'd rather do stimulants as psychedelics gave me mental health issues for about a year
>>
>>27242018
MDMA is a psychedelic, so good luck.
>>
>>27241997
>>27241869
>all these enlightened, super smart, degenerates
>>
>>27241885
Yeah, that's called getting really high.

>>27242034
It's a stretch to call it a psychedelic. It's more of a mutant amphetamine with empathogenic properties. Very forgiving and difficult to have a bad time on.
>>
>>27242034
I didn't know that. I would still prefer mdma over shrooms or lsd just for the reason I gave.
>>
Please remember to drink water.
>>
>>27242058
If you're not hopping around like a fucking madman in a packed sweaty club, a single bottle of water is all you need. Don't be one of those idiots that thinks they need to drink a half gallon of water every other hour and makes themselves puke.
>>
File: laughing-puppets-o.gif (2 MB, 642x270) Image search: [Google]
laughing-puppets-o.gif
2 MB, 642x270
>>27242043
>he hasn't taken any drugs

sheltered babby
>>
>>27242006
>passion and purpose over happiness

Happiness and fulfillment are a function of three things. You have to be passionate about something. You have to feel like you have a sense of purpose. And finally you do need to indulge in the pleasures of life.

I never said that you chose passion and purpose over happiness, that doesn't make sense. They are a part of happiness that you neglect while on very euphoric medicines. Euphoric medicines are obviously only going to give you pleasure.

>>27241997
Okay, if that is the case then I am mistaken about MDMA. I guess that's just the idea I get when people call it the happiness drug.

>>27242018
Whatever, I don't care.

>>27242105
You should value the sober mind too though.
>>
>>27242051
It can trigger derealization and other such things in people who have mental health issues, and can also trigger panic attacks which will not be fun.

>>27242058
You don't need to drink anymore than you usually would have. If you're in a normal room just doing nothing, you can just not drink anything for the duration, if you're dancing lightly you might want to drink a glass or two, if you're sweating like a horse, drink accordingly.

It can be difficult to pass water while under the influence, so your bladders might burst, also you might feel nauseous if you drink too much water too fast.
>>
>>27242117
I have panic attacks a few times a year and am extremely anxious and I can still handle MDMA. That's anecdotal, but MDMA is about the most forgiving thing out there besides 2c-b. Start low and slow, but I'd be willing to bet money on pretty much any person having a good time if it's good clean gear.
>>
>>27242163
When the MDMA hits you, that usually comes with a sudden, fast increase in heart rate and some nausea. Which is similar to the onset of a panic attack for many. If your body has had enough panic attacks, it might just start to play down that tape and blow up all cardiovascular symptoms due to the effect of the stimulant on your system. Then you're suddenly not sure whether it was really MDMA or some poison. Are you having serotonin syndrome? Are you having a heart attack? Are you going to die? Shit, my heart feels like it's going to explode. My jaw clenches up. Oh God, I can't open my mouth. I can't breath. I can't speak. I'm going to die.

It doesn't happen to everyone, but it can happen.
>>
>>27242252
I can agree with this guy and say that OP, if you're still here, maybe wait until you're sure you're handling the high before you leave the safety of your home.

The pill you took-even half of one-as an entry into drugs is probably going to be very new, and you're going to find yourself wanting to move alot, and fast, and will probably wanna do something crazy or say some shit.

Try not and bite your lip off and try and remember that there are consequences to your actions. Have fun, though.
>>
>>27241837
Oh man have you tried the Blue Doritos? Heard good things from my friend.
>>
File: 1263274078409[1].jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1263274078409[1].jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>27241448
>never tried pills before
>"pills"
>you don't know what they are
>you don't know how strong they are

There's no way for anyone to know what might happen, other than that you're in for a world of shit if you keep taking unknown doses of unknown chemicals
>>
>>27242112
You are an faggot, please uninflate your head.
>>
>>27242628
If you got something to say then say it. Don't give me this shit.
>>
>>27242659
You sound like a douchebag who did some acid and now thinks he's enlightened.
>>
>>27242752
Try again, then don't post it.
>>
File: IMAG0124.jpg (1 MB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0124.jpg
1 MB, 1824x3264
grip n sip
>>
>>27242829
>your mom
You just spouted the 20 some year old equavelant
>>
>>27242894
Are you trying to cut me down or are you trying to waste my time? If you have anything to say about what I posted in this thread then talk to me about it, we can bounce ideas back and forth. But this is just asinine. We're on an anonymous imageboard, what are you getting at when you don't even know who I am?
>>
File: srsly.jpg (175 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
175 KB, 1136x640
>>27241576
>I know fuck all about drugs
>owes me a lot of cash

So you accepted an unknown dosage or quality of drugs without knowing the first thing about them rather than take cold hard cash? You could be taking reconstituted Flintstones vitamins for all you know, or it could have something that feels decent to a lightweight, but is nowhere near what she owed you. I'd there's a 75% chance you got fucked over. Also,
>she
You definitely got fucked over.
>>
>>27241448
Where are you located?
If you say North America, it's propably not Molly.
>>
Basically just don't do it 3 times a week for 3 months straight and you'll be fine.

>tfw consumed 110g MDMA over that time period and now have memory loss
;_;
>>
>>27243041
I kinda doubt that you did 1,2g of MDMA every day for 3 months
>>
>>27243032
IRLENAD
>>
>>27241913
>being able to handle psychedelics
RRRRRRREEEEEEEE
>>
>>27243123
I would do doses around 2g 3 times a week. I genetically have a very high tolerance for stims and from continued usage the tolerance rose even more.
>>
>>27243130
I found those fuckers on a pill identifier site, this is no guarantee but you propably are OK.
European pills are generally pretty good.
>>
>>27243216
I never did more then 105mg in one sitting and already felt like I was in heaven. You must be one crazy fucker.
>>
>>27241448

Bulllshiiit OP haha you probably got boats of pills. Jelly because they don't make pills here like they do over there. I love me some mdma that's for sure :)
>>
OP would you start me off with say 500 pills and then see how I do from there? I'd have them gone in a week for retail price
>>
>>27243302
I'd redose throughout the night until I couldn't understand a single word someone just spoke to me, or be able to speak myself. It was an incredibly dumb and expensive thing to do, and even though I can see the damage it's done I don't fully regret it.
>>
>>27243130
holy shit i live up in the north had these a few months ago best pills i have had
>>
Anyone ever nexus flipped(mdma + 2c-b)before? Gonna do it in a couple weeks with my cousin, and I haven't taken any drugs at all in over a year, so I'm super excited. We're gonna dose 150mg mdma and then 20mg of 2c-b 2 hours later.
>>
>>27243541
Take the 2cb first, it takes around 60-90 minutes for it to kick in. Trip on the 2cb for around an hour before dropping the mdma. That's how to have the best trip.

If you want your dick to work, then take the MDMA and 2cb at the same time. As you're coming up on the mandy, the 2cb will kick in too.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.