[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I look? Rate me out of 10 /r9k/, would you have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1458322887667.png (96 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458322887667.png
96 KB, 200x337
How do I look? Rate me out of 10 /r9k/, would you have sex with me fembots? I am the perfect gentleman.
>>
Are you squidding me?
>>
File: 1458221582696.png (310 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458221582696.png
310 KB, 640x360
FUCKING A WHITE MALE / 10
>>
>>27241460
Are you kidding me? I asked for rates Cis.
>>
>>27241424
That neck turns me on a good amount

Social Justice Hero/10
>>
I need the source for all this. I gotta catch up on the memes.
>>
>>27241424
Who is this man!?

Fucking jesus christ up the arse original comment.
>>
>>27241476
Look, my friends said if I defended non white cis males I would be cool and get laid. I love Cis men! I'll blow you to prove it!
>>
>>27241424
can someone explain this meme?
I see this face everywhere
>>
>>27241476
These make your own news things always give me a giggle
>>
>>27241424

You got that fresh Verizon look f4m
>>
ARE YOU REFERENCING SOMETHING CURRENTLY OUTSIDE MY REALM OF UNDERSTANDING?
>>
>AIDS Skrillex is actually in a MEANINGFUL post-hardcore/fake screamo band

Shit, some people enjoy being a total stereotype
>>
Cheekbones aren't bad, looks to have decent teeth, thinning/balding hair but it's not too bad yet. Jaw is a bit more narrow than the ideal but it's got definition and the chin doesn't appear to be recessed. Hard to tell whether he has nice eyes, glasses aren't the best.

Overall I'd give him a 7/10, and compared to your average robot he may as well be a 10.
>>
>>27245853
Night of the living memes
>>
Looks gay, which is nice. Don't like sports clothing, like fleece. Could wear dark colors, monochrome, maybe other glasses or none, dye hair (only because it looks kind of lifeless, color is ok). 6/10, after style change 7/10
>>
File: 1458240713249.jpg (52 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458240713249.jpg
52 KB, 512x384
>>27243053
From a video of a trump rally. Bernie boos come in and go sjw
>>
File: 1458242300896.jpg (89 KB, 629x623) Image search: [Google]
1458242300896.jpg
89 KB, 629x623
>>27243053
>>27246380
>not an original commentium
>>
W H I T E M A L E
H
I
T
E

M
A
L
E
>>
https://youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
>>27243053
Look up "Carl the Cuck and Aids skrillex" on knowyourmeme
>>
File: YERAFUCKINGWHITEWHALE.jpg (404 KB, 1355x1080) Image search: [Google]
YERAFUCKINGWHITEWHALE.jpg
404 KB, 1355x1080
Am I autismo for taking the time to do this?
>>
>>27248187
Holy shit anon I kekked nice and good

Idk man, I'm drunk
>>
Cut the guy some slack.

In all honesty, a lot of us here are pretty good at pointing out the hypocrisy/stupidity of Sanders' ideas online, but if someone put a camera in our faces and asked us exactly what is unworkable about his ideas, we'd probably be hard-pressed to come up with anything besides "his supporters just want free stuff without working!"

Besides, it's self-evident that both Trump and Hitler were able to gain power by appealing to the hopes and fears of a frustrated population living in a nation in decline (much like Bernie Sanders). You can't seriously sit there and ignore the similarities, or the differences.

I mean, for fuck's sake, can't any of you idiots see the bigger picture? Left/right, liberal or conservative, it doesn't matter. They're both two sides of the same coin, and both sides have a vested interest in stoking the fight between the masses. At this point, they may as well be fucking sports teams instead of political parties for all the effect they actually have on the country. All of you are stark-raving idiots willingly allowing yourselves to be carried away by a wave of enthusiasm in support of concepts you hardly understand, all for the fun of having picked the winning team. When was the last time any of you morons checked the voting record of you local representative to congress? Do you even know their name? If you can't remember, you're probably not qualified to have an opinion on national issues.

OPEN YOUR EYES, SHEEPLE
>>
>>27248404
Man, I'm thankful I'm not from the US when it comes to politics.

The politics of my country suck dicks, don't get me wrong, but they do so in completely different things.

Also don't oppose universal healthcare, you dingus, it's one of those things you need to have as an advanced country.
>>
>>27248404
I think people are more laughing at what a cuck faggot he is than anything
>>
>>27248598

And had the shoe been on the other foot, they'd be laughing at you for being a neckbeard racist.
>>
>>27249317
>implying I would go to a rally when politics don't matter and are an illusion to make us feel like we're in control
>implying I'm racist
>implying I don't hope trump wins because it would be the funniest thing to happen in my lifetime

Cmon fammo, why so serious. Stop listening to Shlomo and falling for the SJW meme
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.