[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of this comic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: a8MmP61_700b_v1.jpg (585 KB, 700x6310) Image search: [Google]
a8MmP61_700b_v1.jpg
585 KB, 700x6310
Do you agree with this comic or is it bullshit /r9k/?
>>
Yes and no. Gender things exist for a reason. But people may be happier without them. But nobody is working towards that goal correctly.
>>
Bullshit. The "like a girl" thing has been gone for a while, and is only used by children

>Unless you're from /pol/
>>
>>27241412

Oh, it's true.

Except for the part saying that all that shit is bad.

Look. All that posturing and one-upsmanship?

It's a community-building thing. Most guys are fine with there being a pecking order, as long as they get theirs.

It's natural and positive, UNLESS women aren't holding up their end of the bargain, because they are the gatekeepers of sex, love, and family.
>>
>>27241412

No. It unravels when it crosses off the word weak... it really is shameful to be weak. Women are held to entirely different standards; empowering women to the same status as males wouldn't make it any easier on weak men, it would just make women even pickier.

Society expects men to improve themselves when they are weak, fat, poor, stupid, or anything else. At the same time, society still tells women to be happy with who they are. Women are not expected to be smart, wealthy, funny, AND beautiful. When they are more than beautiful, that's just a bonus.
>>
Total bullshit. It's impossible to end sexism towards men. Just stop being a massive faggot and deal with it. If having a dick is too hard you can always just kill yourself.
>>
could be
but feminists today don't attack problems in an angle that would do anything for men
to the contrary, all feminist action I've seen in the last 10 years or so has been anti-male, full of man-hating and shaming guys for being who they are
if the problem is some expectation that affects both genders I sure as hell don't see feminists ever doing anything to address it, they just go for the quick bandage that saves their ass and gets people off women's back at the cost of putting more pressure on men
it's a hate movement, and until they at least meet me halfway and stop hating me for being who I am, I'm going to keep hating them and hating women for supporting them and playing into these notions that have made my life hell for the last 20+ years
>>
They say these things but they do not mean any of it. This is like telling a retard that they are normal and capable of just as much as anyone else just to make them feel better and feel good about yourself for being such a nice person. None of it is genuine.
>>
The comic/its author are pretty reasonable, but most people defending the ideas of feminism don't think the same way. If feminism actually stood for the approach taken in this comic, I would be a feminist.
>>
Weak people are naturally lower on the food chain. I don't like it either, but it's true.

And no amount of whining is going to change that.

Instead, change yourself.
>>
>>27241712
>Instead, change yourself.
Fuck off, this is just an extrovert's way of telling introverts to suck it up and accept the extroversion-dominated world. What introverts need to do is to take hold of power and supress extroverts, to force the world to change.
>>
>>27241412

It's bullshit.

The people heading the movement aren't benevolent in the least.

Then you have stupid people like this, enabling them. Trying to put a positive spin on a hateful ideology.
>>
File: hello boys.png (148 KB, 822x384) Image search: [Google]
hello boys.png
148 KB, 822x384
>>27241412
I don't know nor care
>>
>>27241412
Makes me hate women more. Even issues that are exclusively about men have to also be about women or else the fucking feminists would complain
>>
>>27243235
How or where does that poster imply that being introverted is correlated with being weak? You can be a strong introvert or a weak extrovert, if we're defining weakness/strength in terms of your ability to be pro-active and have a thick emotional skin.
>>
No I wouldnt agree at
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.