[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been talking to this qt british girl for the last 5 months every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Been talking to this qt british girl for the last 5 months every day and she really likes me.
She wants me to come visit her and im really considering this.
Shees not a catfish..

Should i do this guys?
Im afraid that i might sperg out.. but we have soo much in common.. but its diffrent when you meet in person amirite..
She's all i ever wanted, but im gonna die if i sperg out.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Interpals is great for meeting grills by the way.
>>
File: 2806962.jpg (856 KB, 1024x937) Image search: [Google]
2806962.jpg
856 KB, 1024x937
>>27241373
>she's not a catfish
>>
>>27241373
Have you video chatted with her? Even if she is a catfish, at least you can say you visited Britain
>>
>>27241435
We voice chat all the time. She's 100% not a cat fish.
>>
why don't u facecam first? If not then, whatever you do, don't take her to watch a movie, go to the park or some normie as shit, everything except the movies is good.
>>
>>27242646
meh we are just gonna get drunk and hang around at her uni.
we should facecam desu ye
>>
>>27241373
if you don't sperg out in voice chat you will probably not sperg out irl. Just say you're nervous or something when you do, she'd even find it cute.
do it faggot
>>
>>27243747
yea she's into meemees aswell and she hates all the things i hate. she's shy aswell. im gonna do it.
>>
>>27241373
You should probably video chat her first.

Anyone can change their voice if they know how.
>>
>>27244080
she is real dont worry.
>>
File: tumblr_mpujkp3qvX1qzd219o1_500.gif (291 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpujkp3qvX1qzd219o1_500.gif
291 KB, 500x281
>>27244056
>tfw when no gf who like maymay's
why live
>>
>>27244675
senpai this girl would be perfect for you if you are into meems.

you know you like someone when you feel bad for thinking about having sex with them.
>>
>>27244836
anon why are you still on this board and not on your way to her
you sound so happy
never come back to r9k,you made it
>>
>tfw met a russian qt
>she's 17 and a KHHV (i'm generally very skeptical, but seriously)
>in a skype call playing a game with her as i type this

interpals is really nice
>>
File: image.png (175 KB, 360x519) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 360x519
>>27241373
"Shee's not a catfish"

That's exactly what someone being catfished would say!

Shit posting aside, if she's talked to you this long and I assume on video chat/calling she has to be interested in you for some reason. If she's had conversations with you then she probably already knows what she's getting into anon. Just go be with her, if you sperg I imagine she'll already be used to it.

Also heads up from a guy with online dating xp, it WILL be awkward the first time no matter what. Just accept it and try to roll with the punches. I really hope you find happiness
>>
>>27245205
Ay thanks man!

Its her who brought up the subject of me comming to visit.. and she really wants me to.

Im 1 month older then her (18) and shees also a KHHV.. she's pure as fuck senpai..
>>
>>27245363
definitely visit. it's win-win
if you visit and it goes well, you get your pure qt
if you visit and it goes poorly, all your opinions you've gotten from /r9k/ will be justified and you can come back and shitpost about how awful every woman in the world is.
>>
>>27245437
top kek fem
>>
Video chat first.

I catfished people for years & video chat is the only achilles heel.

I could fake everything else.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.