[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>navy friend is forcing me to go to the beach tomorrow >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458071950646.png (10 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
1458071950646.png
10 KB, 576x347
>navy friend is forcing me to go to the beach tomorrow
>realize it's spring break
>there's gonna be tons of girls there
Fucking help. I already know he's gonna force me to talk to girls. How do I not fuck all of this up? I REALLY don't wanna go. My anxiety levels are sky rocketing.
>>
Don't talk to any girl.
>>
Alcohol.

Try really fucking hard to get to that level that you can work through your autism but not enough that it all come spilling out,
>>
>>27241366
He's gonna make me. He won't shutup about how he wants to get me laid
>>27241380
I tend to get alot more confident when drunk, but I don't know how I'll feel in that situation. I seriously hate the beach
>>
>>27241414

Then you're a normie, or he wants to male fun of you.
>>
Say your ill. Or go missing and go for a walk in the woods
>>
don't be a pushover
tell him no
>>
>>27241350
Make sure you suck that sailor off
>>
>>27241728
I dunno man. I'd just feel so bad.
>>27241755
I'm a sailor too. Im actively doing things with my life so I guess that makes me a cyborg? I just really don't like people
>>
Goddamn I wish I had joined the military. The girls around here love a man in uniform. It's like a 2x multiplier to pussy getting. I don't see what you're worried about.
>>
>>27241832
The fuck? No they dont. An ugly dude is still an ugly dude even in uniform.
Women show zero interest in me and it's not going to be any different tomorrow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.