[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to get drunk two days in a row Am I on my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
>tfw going to get drunk two days in a row

Am I on my first steps towards alcoholism?
>>
uh oh OP
I wish I didn't know this feel but I do
Stay safe
>>
>>27241110
Is it on your own? If so, this is the beginning. If not, don't worry about it mang.

I've been drinking alone in my room for the past 3 days
>>
>>27241110
>two days in a row
are you four? try everyday for years you pathetic normie
>>
nothing wrong with getting drunk imo
>>
>>27241151
>normie
I'm a social retarded virgin who drinks alone in his room every week
>>
File: Wonkblog Graphic.jpg (349 KB, 1484x1502) Image search: [Google]
Wonkblog Graphic.jpg
349 KB, 1484x1502
keep at it... just a little more
>>
>tfw you can't sleep after drinking at this stage of alcoholism

shit is literally poison, i won't preach but i would give just about anything to go back and never start
>>
been drinking everyday for the past 3 weeks most of it has been alone, one night I was so drunk I burned and cut myself, tried to hang myself and called a shicide hotline was an interesting night
>>
File: 20150809_161745.jpg (763 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150809_161745.jpg
763 KB, 2048x1536
>>27241504
get on my level

fuck you robotblox
>>
>>27241110
>two days
Two months was probably my longest "every night" streak. Don't do it, you'll start to feel like utter shit and your entire life will suffer.
>>
>>27241420
10 drinks per day? I could do ten drinks per day.
>>
>>27241637
i can drink 8 shots of vodka and then still drink a 40z

last night i drank 2 40s and a 22

again, alcoholism is hell
>>
>>27241420
it's graphics like these that make me immediately distrust any "data" collected from "studies" that's presented to me anywhere other than peer-reviewed academic journals
that is absolute bullshit and everyone knows that
>>
>>27241693
But why is this one so bad?
>>
>>27241110
If that is what is considered alcoholism I am pretty screwed.
I drink almost every night, heavily.
>>
>>27241798
Yes, you are an alcoholic.
>>
>>27241762
because it implies around 1 in 10 adults drink over 10 drinks PER DAY.
10 drinks on a friday or saturday is extreme but commonplace. but EVERY DAY?
no one would be able to function, drive, keep jobs, etc.
don't get me wrong, there are plenty of degenerate alcoholics who do this, but to say it happens in 10 percent of the population is absurd and blatantly inaccurate
>>
File: gZmiT19.jpg (125 KB, 556x702) Image search: [Google]
gZmiT19.jpg
125 KB, 556x702
>>27241881
you live in a bubble and have little grasp of reality. there are a shitload of alcoholics out there who drink a pint of hard liquor a day or more.

/r/cripplingalcoholism if you wanna meet some
>>
>>27242008
i am very aware that they exist but 1 in 10 is huge
>>
>>27241798
I drink every night, approximately 10 beers. Used to be skeleton mode depressive, now I'm a chubby guy. I managed to take two weeks off drinking almost.
>>
File: image.jpg (1007 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1007 KB, 3264x2448
gonna drink some fireball now..this is gonna be a little gross but at least I'll be more drunk
>>
I was already drunk yesterday and the day before. planning on doing it again today too, and tomorrow.
>>
>>27241420
>>27242008
>>27241881
as an alcoholic I believe it. usually "drink" by these studies is a stupidly low amount anyway, like 8oz of beer or something.
>>
>>27242286
But that's the mean value. So 91-94% drink less than that, from around 30 up to 65 drinks per week.
>>
File: 1427067223166.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1427067223166.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>27241110
I will ask here because i have been meaning to but i don't know where else.

Basically, for about two years now or more i have this weird gut/stomach problem where i went from regular, smoke a cig in the morning and take a shit to constipation for days, other days i take a shit but after the shit there are tons of gas and about an hour later i need to shit again and there is always a feeling in my ass like there is some shit stuck there not coming out.

. I had to stop smoking because lung probs, and weed and drugs too. Then i started drinking daily like 4 years ago. I drink about 2-3 beers every evening or 2 glasses of wine. I know you will say this is too little to be an alcoholic, but i am a manlet and when i was skinny and younger i was getting drunk from like 2 beers. Now i am fat as fuck and unhealthy as hell, i just sit on my pc depressed all day long because i have no energy for anything else. I eat like 2 meals a day but i also take some vitamins and stuff like pro-biotics for the gut, it didn't help much but it's a bit better now, rarely have bloody or otherwise weird shits.

I went to a doc and he gave me some herbal meds and took a look at me with that thing they use on the pregnant women, forgot it's name. Told me that if i want something more i had to get a colonoscopy but that shit is expensive as hell and i am also afraid as fuck of it because most doctors here are very shit and one harder yank with this thing can rip your gut and kill you in seconds.

Please help me.
>>
>>27242767
>there is always a feeling in my ass like there is some shit stuck there not coming out.

shits are too oily cause you are eating too much oil. stop eating oily jew food. Have some roughage with fiber and your shits will be ok.
>>
>>27242935
I forgot to mention i have been eating healthy for a while now, very rarely buy food from outside, i don't eat a lot of fried stuff, i do eat a lot of food with olive oil though i thought that was good? I try to drink a lot of water too, eat salad and fruits often but nothing really seems to change aside from lots of gass if i eat too much greens or fiber in general. Sometimes i get painful gas and bloating after i shit which is really weird.

Shits do seem oily and also sticky as hell sometimes.
>>
>>27243046
Sounds like Irritable Bowel Syndrome
>>
>>27243126
Yeah one of the docs told me it could be that. At least it's not cancer i guess i wish i knew if it was triggered by foods or stuff like anxiety.
>>
File: 1061Big.jpg (212 KB, 936x596) Image search: [Google]
1061Big.jpg
212 KB, 936x596
>>27241110
so edgy, OP. You're really a drunktard
>>
>>27241110
Yes you are watcvh out
>>
Alcoholism used to be a virtue in ancient rome
>>
I've been drinking way more than normal this spring break. Only threw up once.

I wish weed was legal in my state
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.