[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /realizedtheywereadopted/? >How did you find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 246x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 246x220
Who else here /realizedtheywereadopted/?

>How did you find out?
>was your adopted family kind to you or curel?
>siblings? How were the parents?
>do you want to find your biological family? How are you looking? Have you found them?

I recently realized my abusive family wasnt my biological family looking at their family photos. You can see their genetic similarities, but in me you dont see anything. Theyre the worst assholes- and theyre not even my real family.
>>
File: 1444099952662.png (465 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1444099952662.png
465 KB, 640x960
>Adopted
>Shit skin
>White "parents"

Is there a worse feel?
>>
>>27240926
Are they good to you?
>>
>>27240980
Yea, but family photos are weird.
>>
Aren't you required to know about your biological parents by law where you live? What is this? 2005?
>>
What's wrong with being adopted?
>>
I'm the only biological child in a family with 4 kids, one knows her bio parents and the other 2 are totally uninterested in meeting them. My patents never tried to hide it and it feels just like a normal family
>>
>>27241054
attachment disorders, lifelong feelings of abandonment
>>
>>27241054

Kids aren't just given up for adoption.

Kids in the adoption system got there because their parents were real pieces of shit, or they were defective kids who should have never been born.

Either way, the foster system absolutely destroys kids by shuffling them between homes that are mostly just cold, dead people who are collecting a welfare check and giving the kids the bare minimum and pocketing the rest, or alternately, absolute monsters or religious zealots.

That one episode of South Park about the crazy doctor pepper dudes is actually really accurate as to what most foster homes are like.

Even worse, even if you ARE a well-adjusted kid, imagine being forced to live with actual insane people.
>>
File: image.png (509 KB, 473x604) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509 KB, 473x604
I've tol this story before,but here it is again.

>be born clearly black and white.
>both parents white.
>they tell me I'm adopted at like 10.
>They give me a picture of my "mother."
>Tell me was a she was a friend died during child birth and don't know who my father is.
>This made me feel abandoned despite having two parents who cared for me.
>fast forward 12 years.
>Meet a black guy claiming to be my father.
>Confused about it because of my race and birth moms race.
>Talk to my parents
>turns out I wasn't adopted at all.
>my parents who raised where swingers and I was the result of an accidental pregnancy.
>>
>>27241247

I'ma be real.

You lucked out.

Would you really wanna be Tyrone's son?
>>
>>27241247
dat feel when your "father" is a cuck

I'm genuinely sorry.
>>
>>27241293
DESU no and we didn't get along at all. I wasn't raised in black culture. My birth father was just another racist black guy.
>>
File: 1349255320544.jpg (67 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1349255320544.jpg
67 KB, 426x341
If my wife's son is adopted does that still make me a cuck?
>>
>>27241351

No, but it makes you a sucker.
>>
>>27241351
Yes. It makes you both cucks and your wife will never be able to love that child like she would her own.

Oxytocin production during birth is hugely important for a mother to be able to bond with her child and so is in lesser parts for fathers.

People are also clearly able to subconsciously pick up genetic similarities and you'll naturally be closer to actual relatives than a fake one.

You're a retard for adopting.
>>
>>27241247
Truely this is cuckchan

Fuck.
This.
Place.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.