[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD Threaf Drugs in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Sitting at home being a robot just got some top shelf bud and some 100ug lsd blotters
>>
>tfw psychedelics just make you feel really insecure about having a body and being surrounded by oppressive social climates

Dissos all the way
Fuck the world, what it believes it should ask of me and what I believe I deserve from it

I'll just go off into space in my head with alien friends I'm inventing (or maybe not, that's even scarier) where everything is simple and we stop beating each other and ourselves up over nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (592 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
592 KB, 3264x2448
7 grams for 55$ did I get ripped off?
>>
File: 1454537388412.png (721 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1454537388412.png
721 KB, 1280x718
>>27241077
What strain
>>
DUDE I GOTTA POST MY DRUGS ON 4CHAN
LOOK I GOT DRUGS GUIZ
>>
>>27241077

Grand Daddy Purp
>>
>>27241015
What dis are you using.

I wanna move on from dxm.
>>
>>27241452
I used to use ketamine back when I had friends and hookups but now it's just dxm

I'm a little tired of it too but it's still better than a lot of other things
>>
Never had acid, too worried about getting a shit batch. Same with speed and molly.
Some buddies hopefully getting mescaline soon, will enjoy the legal 12 hour trip
>>
File: 1439737824588.png (94 KB, 243x245) Image search: [Google]
1439737824588.png
94 KB, 243x245
>>27241077
>>27241418
55 bucks for 7 grams of Grand daddy purple? Are you sure its grand daddy purple.? There are a shit ton of knock offs that can be easily sold. Especially if you're in Cali
>>
>>27241480
Where are you that mescaline is legal and available?
>>
>>27241539
britbongistan innit
>>
>>27241525

Yes, got it off of AB on the darknet its legit from CA
>>
>>27241077
Nice mids lol
>>
>>27240773
nice
don't smoke the weed and do the acid at the same time, it's a waste
>>
>>27241539
>>27241557
forgot to add that this is via buying the peyote cactus, boil that shit up pham
>>
File: 1452405867990.png (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452405867990.png
81 KB, 800x800
>>27241558
If its legit gdp then you did pretty alright
>>
>being raped while tripping

feels bad man. fuck you ex bf for not fucking protecting me, it was your fault
>>
I'm planning a bike trip this year. 35 miles from a city center to a great lake. I'll be riding on paved over railroad tracks, over bridges and through quaint little towns. I'm going to have a head full of avid the whole time.
>>
>>27241608
True story? That sounds like a fucking nightmare. What were you tripping on?
>>
>>27241608
Girls who do LSD are a red flag anyway, you were considered damaged goods even before you got raped
>>
File: CLSDg9rUMAAld0u.png (125 KB, 404x272) Image search: [Google]
CLSDg9rUMAAld0u.png
125 KB, 404x272
>>27241608
>Being raped because you're doing drugs
Thats what you get you fucking normie
>>
>>27241806
>>27241721

Jesus fucking Christ you guys, what's with the negativity? Do you seriously think femanon deserved to get raped just because she dropped acid? The world is a cruel and cold place, but at least your sympathy is free.
>>
>>27241688
Yeah. It was paramedics. Cos who's gonna be more trustworthy, some kid on drugs or medical professionals? I was on acid.

>>27241721
By who? People who consider girls with gorgeous galaxy colored hair and pretty tattoos damaged goods too? Fine by me. Also, if you're implying I'm even more so damaged goods because I was raped, you are actually the scum of the earth. And I hope that if reincarnation is real, you come back as a barnacle on a whale's taint. And then I hope you fall off and sink slowly into the coldest darkest depths of the ocean, because no creature deserves to be stuck with you.

>>27241806
Sorry that my boyfriend didn't understand what a person on psys looks like even though I gave him a fucking debriefing beforehand. He's the one who brought the cops over, I was fine. It only started going bad once I was alone with scumbags in an infirmary room for fourty fucking minutes before they could clear the traffic from the concert out and take me to the hospital to do more disgusting shit.
>>
>>27242061
Roasties gettin toasties
>>
File: godhead.gif (1 MB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
godhead.gif
1 MB, 432x768
Anyways, now that that anger is all clear.

What is everyone's favorite psy? My experience with acid was amazing before things got sketchy but I'd have to say shrooms are my favorite. I love the expansiveness, so cinematic.
>>
>>27242061
You can't put all the blame on him. You put yourself in that situation, and your parents let you live that lifestyle.
>>
>>27242061
Stay mad roastie.

>people who consider girls with gorgeous galaxy colored hair and pretty tattoos damaged goods too?
This shit rationalisation holy kek. Not that I expected more from a woman.
Not only you're damaged goods, you're also mentally retarded by trying to rationalise your shit with other retards (like people with coloured hair) decisions.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I won't be needing it, because I'm not an idiot like you who needs mental gymnastics and shit logic in order to get by.
>>
>>27242061
Wow, that's messed up. Just one bad trip can mentally scar you for life; I can't even imagine the trauma inflicted by that kind of experience while tripping. Why did your boyfriend call the cops anyway?
>>
>>27242114
Ever tried DMT? It really is like getting punched by God. I love it because it has the mental intensity of a thousand hits of LSD, but it doesn't take up your whole day. It's short and sweet.

Plus, I never experienced true ego death until I smoked DMT.
>>
>>27242114
2-CB

Far less mentally taxing on me than Shrooms. Enjoyed the fuck out of acid, too.
>>
>>27242240
I've heard good things about 2CB. What's the headspace like? Any body load?
>>
>>27242277
For me, my head was pretty clear. I was mostly in awe of the crazy intense visual hallucinations.

First time taking it I was walking around, pretty good. Secnd time I took bit more, was a tad more intense. Had to sit down for most of it.
>>
>>27242130
This is true. I took the drug. But I am 99% certain that if my girl friend (who I'd given a free pass to do whatever she wanted and not worry about me because my boyfriend was supposed to be my trip sitter -he agreed to it) was in charge of me, it wouldn't have happened.
My parents don't really have anything to do with it though, it's not exactly living a dangerous lifestyle to go to a concert.

>>27242154
kool

>>27242172
I think I'm better for it in the long run even if only for the beautiful experience I had before the bad stuff. I have some lingering schizoshit but as long as I get enough sleep, it's tolerable, even enjoyable. The insights it's given me makes life entertaining to say the least.
I tried to trip a few months later to sort out the whole thing and deal with it mentally but it was just too soon and that trip was utter hell. Haven't tried acid since but I will again some day.
He didn't call the cops, we were at a festival at Red Rocks. The cops are kind of all up and down scattered on the sides of the stairs, so he took me over to the stairs at the height of my trip because I was bumping into people while dancing. Got worried cos I wasn't talking, brought a cop over to me. Bada bing, bada boom.
>>
>>27242228
No, but jesus christ I want to. I feel like I experienced ego death on acid and I'm dissociating half of the time anyways, but I know DMT is a whole other story. Acid made me feel like heaven is where you know/remember every human you meet. I feel like DMT would also have that oneness with whatever you encountered.

>>27242240
>>27242328
Never done it. Care to explain the visuals a bit?
>>
How do peeps avoid bad trips or turn bad trips into good ones?
>>
File: pychpipe.jpg (20 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
pychpipe.jpg
20 KB, 284x177
>>27242783
I tend to chant a lot when I get scared on a trip. It sounds stupid, but it works. Just random shit like "Love, love, love" or "Everything is going to be alright"
>>
>>27242851
hare fukkin krishna my dude or ah di da phat, so calming

>>27242783
my personal rule and advice i always give is that if you can even consider it going bad, dont do it. your mind is stronger than you think, you really should be able to control it. but when things do get bad, try to look at something beautiful. dont do things that are super obvious "im trying to regain my shit" things cos thatll just draw more of your attention and make it worse. drink a glass of water, look at the stars, and if you're at the point of no return, just try to remember that even though it won't be over soon, it will end.
>>
>>27241608

That's terrible femanon! You didn't deserve that at all

If I took my ex to a show she would be grinding with me all night with my arms around her where she belongs! Better yet do drugs alone with her
>>
>>27242497
It's the midway point between LSD and MDMA

Very intense visuals, as in I was looking at myself in the mirror and I was seeing my own face in my nose.

It's got a great mood lift, propper euporia. You get horny af too, hadn't anyone to secks though. Couldn't cum when i tried to jack off.

It's a pretty good drugs.
>>
>>27242783
music, get in bed, all lights off.
>>
File: 1455487385586.jpg (42 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1455487385586.jpg
42 KB, 252x252
On some opiates right now, 'bout ready to just doze the fuck out.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.