[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /r9k/. If you were to live life a new life as a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6
File: 1458299794892.jpg (42 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1458299794892.jpg
42 KB, 500x341
Be honest /r9k/. If you were to live life a new life as a female knowing everything you know right now and remembering your experience as a male, how would you live your life? Let's say you're a 7/10, cute but not extraordinarily great looking
>>
Marry some beta software engineer or something and stay at home playing MMO's all day, using the fact that I'm female to obtain a position of status and constant attention from all the guilds.
>>
>>27240770
I'd hold out for a genuinely kind beta robot and become a perfect wife for him and live happily ever after.
>>
I'd probably be a filthy whore considering when I get horny I get really faggy thoughts but when I cum I'm completely straight
Or I could devote my self to one robot and just suck his cock all day
>>
>drop out of school
>get GED
>go to art college somewhere
>pretend to meet cult leader while I'm there and join his cult
>invent off the wall beliefs and totally do a 180 with my personality so parents and other such obligatory attachments don't recognize me anymore
>make a big to-do about the "day of ascension" and when that day finally arrives, kill myself
>parents and other such incidental loved ones will blame the sociopathic cult leader I made up (I'd design a website and shit so that it doesn't seem transparent, obv)
>but really it was just me all along, trying to excuse myself from living life all over again
>>
>>27240893
Why all the hollabaloo?

Why not just kill yourself?
>>
>>27240770
get a smart 6 or 7 to marry me and take care of me all my life.
>>
>>27240770
If I started over from babby, with current knowledge, then I'd make all the changes I would make if I restarted again as a male.
Study more, start doing pushups and running miles a day from the moment I could walk. Make sure to eat a healthy diet with lots of vitamins and all that shit so I could build my body into as perfect as it genetically can be.

Then get bored and start playing videogames again. Get a qt lesbian vidya gf.
>>
MAGNUS
>le
>good
>reaction
>>
>>27240936
Because if I just killed myself people might end blaming themselves or something, I don't know. At least this way they could just blame it on me being a dumbass.
>>
>>27240971
Also it would be fun desu
It's just something to do I guess
>>
like every roastie whore in this godforsaken country: be a dumb slut, marry a dumbass later
>>
>go on tinder
>have sex with attractive female
>stop working out
Order doesn't matter
>keep same diet but don't count calories (because I don't need muscle and can stabilize most places)
>see if I can find a nice lesbian (I'm so straight I can't even imagine dating a dude in this fantasy what the fuck)
>when I don't I go find a nice smart dude who I can have smart babies with and be a housewife
>raise them well and never have sex with the dude again
>Force FFM on him instead
>when done with fertility i'l explain I have to focus on political stuff
>become political activist with little care for safety
>kill self if caught
>hope rebirth is a thing and be born as a man
I really wanna be a stay at home dad. I wish I could just reset this campaign (sorry lads universe will be gone) and keep my knowledge. I should have done the tutorials on this shit..
>>
i never noticed curt kobain played the same way as jimi hendrex
>>
>>27240770
>implying this hasn't been one of my biggest fantasies since I was 10 or something
Being a degenerate is rough.
>>
>>27240837
This. But in a harem.
>>
>learn how to buy makeup
>buy clothes that show off tits a bit, but not full whore
>go stream some popular shitty game
>make more dosh from thirsty betas than a brain surgeon
>>
>>27241190
>"Force" FFM
>Force
>implying he won't jump on the opportunity
>>
>>27241652
It's force because he doesn't have a say. I'd leave him if he doesn't go through with it.
>>
>>27240770

I'd do a lot of things different, but not as a consequence of being female, but just as a consequence of having all those years back. Do you have any idea how much more focused and dedicated my time expenditures could be having full knowledge of adulthood while still a child? The opportunities are endless and immense. It'd be the most wonderful thing that could happen to me.
>>
Literally do my best to keep a slim body but train my stomach to be able to eat half a cows-worth of food.
Then live the life of a cute girl who has a ravenous appetite. Also be a total whore.
>>
As a loli, I would find a robots, fuck them, then get the arrested for molesting me.

As an adult, I would find a robots, fuck them, and accuse them of raping me.
>>
>>27241835
How many times would your parents have to find you fucking strange guys before they stopped calling the cops?
>>
File: Fiona_hug_.gif (498 KB, 480x315) Image search: [Google]
Fiona_hug_.gif
498 KB, 480x315
I'd get people to help me with my dream of becoming a writer in any way they could and then give them hugs for it. I'd also just give hugs whenever I felt like it. No one would care because I wouldn't date anyone since I'd get as much affection as I want without dating. Someday I'd be massively successful as a writer because everyone constantly encouraged me and told people about my work. I'd die rich and loved by all as a very affectionate and sweet person.
>>
atlas shrugged 2
>>
>>27241859
When I get reborn as a girl, I'll do my best to find out. Probably six or seven though.
>>
File: 1451113200004.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451113200004.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
I'm a maybe 4-5/10 shit skin living in the US

How would you live my life to the fullest? I'm considering just ending it all desu. This life sucks ass. No friends, no future, no life.
>>
I would go with my female friends in the toilet and find out what they do and why they need so long to do something in the toilet. I would participate with them to be honest.
>>
>>27241931
I don't know man. I'm a 2-3 white autist living in the US how would you live my life to the fullest? No friends, no future, no life either

You just gotta find your own way somehow
>>
>>27240770
play video games for free whoring myself out on them

camwhore between that in my spare time

get a degree in compsci like i already am, delve into some fetishes like facefarting and shemales

get bookoo money from doing ultra niche fetish vids with a shemale

if anyone asks what i do, i say im in IT

this is assuming im put back into 1994, if i restarted today id probably just do the camwhore stuff
>>
I imagine all the robots would turn into the type of girls they hate. They probably wouldn't even realize it. They probably convince themselves that they are being stacies out of irony.
>>
>>27240795
This is literally what I do.
>>27240837
Did this too.
>>
>>27242089
I don't actually hate girls. I just ignore them because they don't like me. If I was a girl, I'd be way more accepted.
>>
I could actually be myself.

I've always had a feminine disposition, but not enough to be a tranny. I'm lazy and I don't like to work, so I could just be a housewife. I'm very sensitive and emotional, the thought of romance and making someone feel truly happy is pleasant. And I could experience motherhood.

Being a woman is dope. They don't know how nice they have it.
>>
File: 1458168972627.jpg (170 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1458168972627.jpg
170 KB, 750x1334
become your new queen
>>
>>27242213
>attention whore who's actually sensible
Yeah sure. Why don't we have trap tripfags anyway?
>>
Marry a good religious man and have lots of babies.
Spend free time cooking tasty meals and shitposting on the internet.

Whatever, I win evolution and get to be lazy.
>>
>>27240770
I would be a Stacy like my mother.
>>
>>27242089
Probably not. I'd probably be my vision of my crush. That's unrealistic obviously buy still.
It feels terrible to still have the same crush after she's gone through a masters in college and I'm just self taught and depressed. At least she doesn't have a great job (not theoretical physics, just computers) so it's not all bad. Feels terrible to say but it's one of the few hopes I feel.

Maybe I can be good enough for her to contact her and we can hit it off and she was really worried about her future because she's not assertive enough to move jobs and I can support her and she can go be a full time student if she likes and i'l hug her dearly every time she comes home. God damn.

Almost every single night I think about her and it's just painful to not know. She also keeps a low profile online (which I like) so there's so many uncertainties.
>>
File: 1455320633529.png (664 KB, 2028x1576) Image search: [Google]
1455320633529.png
664 KB, 2028x1576
>>27242340
OP here

This anon won, you can all go home now
>>
>everyone wants a bf, husband, babies
the kids I can kind of understand but relationships? just being around another person day after day? trying to keep up some kind of "spark"?

guess you guys have more optimism than I do.
>>
>>27242768
>trying to keep up some kind of spark
No I don't think that's reasonable. You don't aim to be newlyweds your entire lives. You aim to be partners. You tough it out and stay attached and grow attached.
You know you succeeded when you have someone you can sit down in a couch and just cuddle with after a really stressful period and feel perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>27242859
You make it sound as if you've had that kind of relationship. I never have so I can't imagine it. Especially in a world as messed up as the one we have right now.
>>
>>27242768
I have to remain optimistic about love or else I'll die
>>
>>27242892
My parents have one and have had one for a long time. It's clear they're somewhat in that direction but it's really not good enough for me. Nothing ever is. I'm hopelessly romantic and them fighting is incredibly terrifying. I'm kinda upset with my dad mainly because he's clearly to blame for a lot. My mom perpetuating the situation because she's tied of it.

Myself I've never had that kind of relationship. But I can see how it works. They do tons of stuff they feel proud of. They have so many projects going on all the time even with full time jobs I'm surprised they manage as well as they do. I'm not in a state where I can imagine being that energetic.
They're also approaching 60 so that's a pretty long time given they got married before 25.(23 or 24, don't remember)

Divorce rates and stats like you see here on /r9k/ are disturbing though.
>>
>>27240770
Fuck that, I would either have a sex change back to being a male or kill myself, why do so man yof you want to be the very thing you despise? Woman are all weak pieces of shit with the minds of children, they are the scum of the earth and shouldn't be allowed to so much as leave the house without the consent and supervision of a man, fuck women and fuck being women, I enjoy being the superior sex.
>>
I would be the best damn housewife in the world. I'd cook, clean, raise the kids, and get fucked like an animal.
>>
Be honest robots, most of you would turn into fat ugly fembots pretty quick, there are tons of loser girls out there and they have been girls since they were born, you think you won't fail at being a girl even though you have failed at being men?
>>
>>27243028
My parents divorced when I was four. I think that's part of why I had trouble believing that love could last. To me relationships seemed like something with an expiration date. I suppose I'm just jaded because of my own experiences.
>>
>>27243145
being a woman is extremely easy.

rules are:
>don't be fat
>don't be a slut

then you can take your pick of beta providers and proceed to become a lifelong NEET.
>>
Find a beta that I like who can take care of me and then cuck the shit out of him. Fucks chads and tyrones while he's as work. Maybe his Dad for extra depravity

When he finds out, he'll either be into it like a good boy, put up with it because he's beta as shit or break up with me. In that case, I can just find myself another beta and try again
>>
I would be a quiet and reserved, emo, baggy clothes wearing, lesbian. And I'd spend every day exactly the same as I do now, I'd just have to reject people.
>>
>>27243145
It's by no means easy. But if we're talking about trading flaws fairly (my imperfections as a man would be converted to corresponding flaws as a woman) then that's certainly easier. I have first hand knowledge of this. My uncle us married to a 300 pound (was even more massive before the diet) epileptic person with mental retardation. She's also extremely ugly in the face. He has a masters and is working a very good job and she's at home doing nothing. Maybe cleans. I don't know, it's clean when I get there. She's the most frustrating person I know. And you can't even blame her. She has major brain damage. None of this was new stuff when they married. He knew. She was fat back then too. Everything is as it is now. He was just that desperate because he's not assertive. She was assertive and scored that high with a negative total stat points on her character sheet. She isn't employable, can't drive (epilepsy), she can hardly operate on the intellectual level of a 12 year old. I think he may actually be asexual but wants someone to keep him company. Because they've decided against children (practical reasons with the brain damage and her not being able to support them.

It's incredibly clear they have issues though. But if she didn't have the brain damage she has there's no reason there couldn't be a nice relationship.

As for him he's a very nice guy. Worst qualities is being a lanky skeleton and a bit of a dork. But he's an interesting character who can take things seriously and thinks a lot. He's probably the best guy I can think of that's normal to me. He's just not pretty and not assertive.

So yeah. That's that. But if I had worse flaws than I do now then I'm probably worse off. Or just dead.
I'm >>27243028
>>
I will enjoy the fact that the fashion and clothing industry basically caters to me.

I won't like being weaker, especially since I've finally started reaping the rewards of going to a gym.

I don't think I'll find a guy that quickly but oh man oh man

>no refractory period
>billions of sex toys designed just for girls

I guess my job prospects will also be pretty good in my field. I'd probably try find someone while young though, i don't want to be the roastie.
>>
>>27242078
>play video games for free whoring myself out on them
how the heck do you whore yourself out on a videogame???
>>
>>27240770
i'd go on /r9k/ and collect betabux from my 500 orbiters all day
>>
>>27243660
You talk to desperate losers and get paid money for it.
>>
>>27243733
this is a thing? people are paying money for this stuff? christ
>>
do the same thing that now

nothing
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.