[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
low intelligence general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 33038938139242.jpg (30 KB, 372x280) Image search: [Google]
33038938139242.jpg
30 KB, 372x280
who else here really dumb? i had my iq tested as a kid, i got 89, i assume it hasn't changed.
>tfw 1 point below average
>tfw no high iq gf to look after me when i do stupid things
>>
> inb4 only high IQ people post.
>>
>>27240730
>89
>1 point below average

Yeah, you're an idiot alright
>>
>>27240730
you're among your equals
>>
Im sorry m8 but 100 is the average (for whites at least)
>>
File: IQ_ArchureDotNet_bbb.gif (16 KB, 748x490) Image search: [Google]
IQ_ArchureDotNet_bbb.gif
16 KB, 748x490
>>27240742
here you go, idiot, take a good long look at that and get back to me
>>
>>27240815
I have a friend with a tested 135iq. He's a physicist and breezed through school. He slept through calc in high school He gor a 2200 on the SAT and was still drunk from partying the night before. He used to go home at lunch, smoke weed, and come back to school.

My iq is probably like 115 and the dudes I hang out with are 120+. The only reason I can hang out with them is that the one thing I'm gifted at is conversation and wit. I'm no math lord. I flunked Calc iii.
>>
>>27240730
IQ is meaningless, OP. It's not a barrier and it's not a path to victory.
>>
>>27240895
Fuck that, my friend is working for ratheon and didn't even have to try. My other friend is going to Virginia Tech for his masters in Chemistry and barely tried. He smoked weed every single day.
>>
>>27240730
Should you stupid people have alot of social contacts? Im not implying all social people are dumb but I have noticed morons have great social skills probably because they dont really overthink their conversations.
>>
>>27240815
>you are born with your actual IQ

that is not true, genetics factor at most for 80% of your intelligence (source: The Bell Curve)
>>
>>27240906
i smoked weed every single day back in high school and still use it as an excuse for being a dumbass. i guess you either have the gift or you don't.
>>
>>27240742
This is bait.
>>27240815
>cannot be raised more than five
Based on what? Circumstances like stress, depression etc have an effect of up to 10IQ iirc. So you mean that you can train your 'actual' IQ? I doubt that the limit would be an arbitrary looking 5 on in the decimal number system.

Regardless unless you're really low IQ having good work ethic goes far.
>>
>>27240915
Conversational skills are also a form of intelligence, sperglord. Your social retardation is just that. Choosing an option for reply shouldn't take that long because you should have a better value system placed on the reply. In short, you're dumber than you think.
>>
What's EQ? I don't remember. Is it about social ability or is it more like vivid imagination and stuff like that?
>>
>>27240950
No its instinct, thats why we spergs fail at socializing because WE HAVE TO THINK to do it while its natural for you idiots or normal people. I dont think of myself as a genius but I know I have above average intellect and I wish I had more.
>>
File: 0vKNrOy.png (172 KB, 791x702) Image search: [Google]
0vKNrOy.png
172 KB, 791x702
i am no nigger
>>
>>27240968
>it's instinct
Anon you mean that everyone on this board has autism essentially? Because I know I do but it'd be a bit odd don't you think?
>>
>>27240968
No, you can train it. You are bad at conversation and wit because you are dumb in that context. My Chemistry Masters friend and my Chemical Engineering friend are the only two people I know who are as witty as me. I do stand up and talk circles around your "normie" strawman. It's not instinctive. I formulate multiple response possibilities, place value on which is the funniest while being appropriate, and then I say it. I do this far better and quicker than you are capible of.
>>
>>27240984
Not autism, a typical trait in introverts is having no social instinct but they can still read social cues which autist cannot.
>>
>>27240982
>Sweden
>3 points over Norway and Denmark
Don't believe it. And I'm a Swede. Really that's absolutely massive and we're so similar. Where's the explanation for this?
inb4 immigrants
>>
>>27240993
The fact you apply so much efffort to conversate means you social instinct is terrible. Most the morons I know can befriend people very easily it amazes me and pisses me off that I cant do it.
>>
>>27241000
desu immigrants skew the result for every Scandinavian country
>>
>>27241009
No, I also do that. I gauge them based on their shoes, outfit, race, and body language then talk to them based on that as well as their responses. I'm just more eloquent than most people at describing my thought process. I do it more quickly than your "normies". It takes no time for me to do what I described. I once had a girl tell me that I come up with comebacks too quickly for her to do the same.
>>
File: 000.jpg (19 KB, 501x376) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
19 KB, 501x376
>>27241000
rampant cuckoldry
>>
>programming a game
>need to get the angle of rotation towards something
>spend the entire day solving this basic math problem
>tfw this would take a professional seconds to do
>>
>>27240993
*tips fedora* It feels great to be enlightened by your own intelligence, doesn't it?
>>
>Dysgraphia
>Dyslexia
>Autism
>shit memory made me look retarded in school

JUST
>>
>>27241119
Perhaps some normies are blessed with the wit to actually master socialization and these normies are usually sociopaths.
>>
File: 1452458163313.gif (180 KB, 426x528) Image search: [Google]
1452458163313.gif
180 KB, 426x528
I've never actually had my IQ tested but I'm sure that my IQ is probably 70 or lower.

who /stupid/ here?
>>
>>27241119
I'm enlightened with my ability to impress chicks at bars and walk on stage and make everybody in the room laugh if that's what you mean.
>>
>>27241198
I doubt you're that stupid considering your ability to type in complete sentances and use three syllable words.
>>
>>27241250
Holy fuck you really are a sociopath.
>>
>>27240915

Nope, I'm practically retarded and have zero friends. Fat, ugly, poor, non-white and retarded, such is life.
>>
>>27241198
That's pretty fucking stupid anon. Only someone as stupid as you would make that assessment. So it's maybe correct.
>>
>>27241198
you wish you were that special, but you're probably in the 80s just like me :)
>>
>>27240730
>>tfw no high iq gf to look after me when i do stupid things
i know this feel all too well
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.