[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I wear these for comfort, not attention you pervert!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 5C3F556.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5C3F556.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>I wear these for comfort, not attention you pervert!
>>
But you just sit on the machines and text, bitch.
>>
>>27240574
Gotta be comfortable while you text to be honest with you family
>>
>>27240558

>wearing New Balance shoes

I'd spit in her face
>>
>>27240558
What's the big deal? I wear shorts and a tank in the gym when it's hot. I mean it does actually help, and I like seeing qts stealth miring my gains.
>>
Can't believe we're not at a point where we can all just go outside naked yet, to be honest
>>
File: 「tips fedora」.png (86 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
「tips fedora」.png
86 KB, 463x469
>>27240558
>wearing glorified underwear
>call others perverts
>>
>>27240558
>sports bra
>with these straps
is that even supposed to do anything?
>>
>>27241172
No, thanks. Most people are fat or skinnyfat.
>>
File: high test fit girl.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
high test fit girl.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>27241207
It's supposed to give you a boner.

Wait till the end.
>>
>>27241159
i don't think op was talking about males tbqh, stop being autistic.
>>
>>27241218
Yeah but who cares? Is it really that much better when it's covered up?

It might even motivate people to look better...

Wearing shit in the summer when it's hot out and you really don't even want to just doesn't make that much sense. Seeing people as the flesh bubbles they are isn't so bad either.
>>
>>27241242
So, it's okay for guys to show off their bodies, but not women? What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 701x572) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 701x572
>>27241238
>unexpected tits
>>
>>27241172
This is hell for hygiene freaks.
>>
>>27241343
They're just running from the truth...
>>
>>27240877
What?

New balances are fucking great.
>>
>>27241289
>Is it really that much better when it's covered up?
YES.

Also, I don't want to see naked men 24/7.
>>
>>27241354
Imagine people sitting in the food court, rivulets of sweat running down the grooves of their backs meeting the cleft of their buttocks and mixing with remnants of poo and dripping onto their seat.
>>
>>27241495
>implying nasty sweat and other bodily secretions don't already seep through clothing to begin with

Maybe it could be a social custom to put a towel down or something...
>>
>>27241369
Pfft I don't want to suffer heat stroke just because you can't handle seeing naked people

You're just denying who we really are
>>
>>27241574
If you're sweating so much your pants are literally getting saturated with sweat then I think you have a problem.
>>
>>27240558
Surely loose fitting clothes would be more comfortable?

Especially when working out.
>>
>>27241593
you won't overheat unless you're in the desert or something.
>>
>>27241619
Tight clothing on your legs is pretty comfortable because it reduces chafing. I usually wear a regular pair of shorts over my bike shorts, though.
>>
>>27241619
Not when it's hot.
>>
>>27241308
>So, it's okay for guys to show off their bodies, but not women

no, you're the only one saying that. reread op's post and try again.
>>
>>27241643
>I usually wear a regular pair of shorts over my bike shorts, though.
biking attire is like the only time i can dress slutty as a guy tho
>>
>>27241619
They are, but she is wearing this purely for attention. Notice how she is sucking in her gut and her waistband is up to to her belly button. She is taking this picture to show off her "abs" despite not having any definition in the slightest.
>>
>>27241659
Op's post implies women do not wear these for compfort, which means OP has never worked out a day in his life.

Now, I'm not saying they don't want to show off their bodies, they do, but what's wrong with that? We do it all the time when lift or play sports, if you've got then flaunt it.
>>
>>27241674
To each their own. I just prefer having something on top.
>>
>>27241699
>if you've got then flaunt it.

fuck off degenerate
>>
>>27241678
What do you wear as a gym attire?
>>
>>27241726
Ayy, did he strike a nerve? Exercise a bit and maybe you will have something to show off too.
>>
>>27241733
Basketball shorts and running shirts that absorb sweat along with some running shoes
>>
>>27241726
I've spent fucking years doing this shit. Do you know how hard it is to squat 200kg for reps, or to bench 160kg? Fuck off, I've earned my mires.
>>
>>27241699
>but what's wrong with that?

nothing. you've completely missed the point so i'll just explain it to you, op was mocking the women who pretend they don't.
>>
>>27241714
Yeah, i don't blame you. I do sometimes as well, but mostly without nowadays. My ass and legs look good in compression gear because I lift so i'm not as self conscious as i used to be. I'm an amateur as far as biking goes though
>>
>>27241799
No. OP's post implies that girls wear those clothes just for attention, which is definitely not true.
>>
>>27241796
>working out for attention instead of for yourself

you're no better than a high school instagram attention whore, faggot
>>
>>27241950
no one squats 500 for looks.
strength looks like a fat man lifting a car or a lean guy in a leotard doing oly lifts, neither of those are attractive or sexy.
look up Clarence on Youtube. if you saw him IRL you wouldn't think he could put up numbers.
>>
>>27242001
Olympic lifters like Clarence are still pretty jacked and definitely much bigger than the average joe

they tend to have meatshield backs and monster legs, but most don't neglect the rest of their body and look well-rounded in general
>>
>>27240558
>compression pants in the gym
I don't see a problem except that she should be wearing shorts over them fucking slut
>>
File: fuckicame.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fuckicame.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>27241238

S E M E N D E M O N
E
M
E
N

D
E
M
O
N
>>
File: mfw (4).jpg (40 KB, 305x310) Image search: [Google]
mfw (4).jpg
40 KB, 305x310
>mfw if I wore sports tights/leggings to gym 95% of the chicks would turn green with envy
>mfw amazing ass genetics
>mfw squats
>mfw male

too bad i'm not gay
I legit start fantasizing when I stare at my own butt sometimes
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.