[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for girls thread? And none of this >not a virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1437497618714.jpg (70 KB, 950x1144) Image search: [Google]
1437497618714.jpg
70 KB, 950x1144
Red flags for girls thread? And none of this
>not a virgin
>has male friends
bullshit. Actual red flags that a girl should be avoided.

>belly extends past boobs
>greasy unwashed looking hair
>dark lipstick ever
>lipstick for anything but formal occasions
>wears fishnets
>doesn't usually wear makeup
>black nail polish
>lisp
>facial piercings
>multiple and/or large visible tattoos
>more than 1.25 chins
>thighs hang over knees
>no mid-torso concave curve
>no hobbies
>can't cook
>self-harm past early high school
>vidya game shirt
>smells bad
>doesn't call you daddy during sex
>doesn't beg for your cummies

It's not like these are impossible standards for girls to meet. Just don't act like you have autism, advertise you make bad decisions, or look embarrassing to associate with in public.
>>
>flirts with more than one guy at once
>short hair/one side of head shaved
>>
>>27240352
Here's some

>likes more then 2 anime series
>overly obsessive of washed out normie tier games ex: league csgo etc
>anything retro gaming
>feminist
>finds ruby rose attractive
>fat
>Mexican
>doesn't acknowledge the fact that robots exist
>meme queen
>filthy frank fan
>Kpop obsession

I've ran out of red flags I guess
>>
>is a feminist
This simple fact shows the ardent disregard for western values and the strength of civilization.
>>
>is a tranny
p much a dealbreaker if im honest
>>
How is
>has male friends
Not a red flag? OK I can concede if there's only like 2, but if a woman has like over 10 male friends and only 1 female friend, there's something behind the curtain going on. You don't agree?

80% of those guys want to fuck her. And she passively gets to increase her dating pool when the guys make new friends. Anything you do to impress her with be deflated because she'll constantly compare you to her guy friends, now you're competing against them and her, never letting you be in the actual group of friends; an outsider breeding more resentment
>>
>>27240352
>Dyed Hair
It's warning coloration
>>
>>27240641
not a virgin is also a legit red flag

ignore op, it's probably his wife's son posting this thread anyway
>>
>>27240641
>>27240670

Found the virgins. A girl not being a virgin by 18 is a sign that she's not socially stunted and can actually function as a normal human being. Granted one or two is a different story than 5 or 6.

Same with male friends as long as she has close to as many female friends, I don't see a red flag. Are you really that insecure that any guy so much as talking to her threatens you? If you can't trust her not to fuck the first guy that looks slightly better than you, you shouldn't be doing anything beyond fucking her.
>>
>>27240352
You forgot
>Has a penis

Girls can have a penis.
>>
>>27240824
Man come off the ad hominems.

I'm not taking about random strangers. Let's say your gf gets invited to a concert with Brad Chad Kyle and Kevin. Maybe one was her ex bf. You've hung out with them before, but they didn't invite you. If they were true friends to her they'd want to invite her and her bf to enjoy the concert with all of them right? Something else is most likely going on, not that she's cheating on you, but those guys are being snakes. She may not even know that she likes their attention that much, but anytime you step in-between them and her, now it's a battle between all of them and you.

It shows these guys are friendzoned, maybe even have oneitis on her, so of course you're the "enemy". It also shows her as manipulative towards men.

That's just a major red flag to me when she got 10x more guy friends than girlfriends that she constantly hangs out with.
I don't care about 1 or 2 orbiters. I'm talking about the social dynamics of a full male group; the funny one, the bad boy, the smart one, the alpha, etc. Now you have to fit in that group or you're " jealous and insecure", even though they will constantly peck at you to take you down a notch.
>>
>>27241065
The scenario you're describing is very very different than "has male friends"
>>
>>27241099
Yes it's an extreme example. In my first reply I said it's OK to have a couple male friends.
It becomes a red flag when the equation is lop sided. I think you can agree with that.
>>
>>27241164
Just having them as friends, no. That's not a problem. Giving them significantly more attention and spending more time with them than you is a problem.
>>
>constant need for attention
she'll get it from other guys when she can't get it from you
>>
Doesn't know or doesn't have a good relationship with her father. These girls are nothing but trouble if you're looking for something more serious than a fuckbuddy
>>
>>27240352
I'm sure this probably gets posted a lot but

>uses drugs
>drinks too much
>>
>likes horses
>has had 1 night stand
>has had mmf threesome
>>
Has a avromg wom oem em
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.