[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, you only have a limited amount of time in life, why waste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1455806411070.jpg (51 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1455806411070.jpg
51 KB, 720x960
Anon, you only have a limited amount of time in life, why waste it in front of the computer?
>>
Cause after you die its all worthless
>>
Because in the limited time I'm alive I want to spend it doing things I enjoy. I don't enjoy socializing. I enjoy playing video games on my computer.
>>
>>27240320
because life sucks
>>
>>27240339
>27240339
Exactly. When you die it doesnt matter what you did or who remembers you because you wont give a shit, you're dead
>>
>>27240320
Because nothing good usually happens out there anyways and even on the rare occasion it does it's pretty fleeting, unlike eternal dank memes
>>
Because /r9k/ feels more human to me than actual people.

I'm serious. I love this place.
>>
>>27240545
Fuck off, Kevin.
>>
File: 1441440134091.jpg (154 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1441440134091.jpg
154 KB, 960x720
>>27240545
this desu

The things people blog about on this vietnamese boobytrap forum sometimes seem as if I was the one who authored it.
>>
I have no friends and I'm too scared to make any.
>>
File: 1457963590201.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1457963590201.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>limited amount of time
>why does anyone do anything
>that includes cheating at skeeball so you can get the oversized teddy bear and put a strapon on it and fuck it you roastie slut
>>
Computer > club
>>
You won't remember any of it when you're dead.

A stillborn baby and a man who lived until he was 100 are the same in that respect.
>>
>>27240320
Since you seem to know all the answers, what should we waste it on instead?
>>
>>27240320
because i've got nothing else better to do, there's absolutely shite all down here
>>
>>27240805
That's hot to be frank
>>
Because I'd rather look at images from the real world than deal with the people innit.
>>
Because I can see whatever the world has to offer, on my computer; and it's incredibly cheaper
>>
Because I'm going to live forever!!!!!!!
>>
>>27240340
I bet you tell yourself that every day.
>>
>>27241949
We don't need to do that. But you just project because the alternative makes you do that or kill yourself. There is no way anyone can enjoy being around most of other people.
>>
>>27241989
Sure dude. I bet you're pretty content with being alone all the time.
>>
It sprouts blinking lights and sound at my face. Stimulates the shit out my senses. Especially now that I have two screens.
>>
>>27242143
It's funny how you keep projecting your own insecurities since you just don't know any better.
>>
>>27240545
Aw, that's so sweet anon.
I love you, like a friend, too.
>>
File: 1449767172586.jpg (77 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449767172586.jpg
77 KB, 768x1024
>>27240340
>>27240346
>>27240840
>>27240861
>>27241914
Have you even tried experiencing diffrent things? Buying a plane ticket to a diffrent country without any planning beforehand, learning a new language, going rock climbing...

It's a pretty dull existence when everything you do is look at funny images on the internet for the whole day.
>>
>>27240320
Because i don't know what i'm gonna do if not in front of the computer
>>
>>27240320
Because I'm an oldfag who grew up without computers or the internet.

A computer does everything that a library, arcade, radio, television, music store, shopping mall, newspaper, personal ads, movie theater, book store, magazine stand and specialized hobby store all did back then, and so much more.

>>27242760
While that's true, not entirely. A computer is just a tool. of course you can just frogpost all day long, but you can also learn to cook, learn to produce music and how to play instruments, gain access to all of the knowledge in recorded human history including but not limited to learning a new language like you said.

>Buying a plane ticket to a diffrent country without any planning beforehand

Reminds me of one time I was in South America as part of a college program and while we were briefly staying in a city, I saw a kid who did nothing but play some garbage web-browser MMO all day and night long at the hotel's computers. Plus if you're going to a foreign country, you do need some planning.
>>
>not posting on r9k when at a bar with your bros
>>
>>27242760

All of those things incite fear and axiety in me. Listen you worthless normie, not everyone enjoys "putting themselves out there" and "travelling". Why would I want to travel to some 3rd world shithole or learn another language when England has the most advanced culture and wealth on the planet? There's nothing to be learned from poo-in-the-loos, niggers and fucking chinks.
>>
>>27243004
I agree with pretty much everything you said, this post was aimed more at the NEETs who don't do anything but sit on their ass and shitpost all day long. You also probably do need some planning when you are traveling to a different country, my point was just getting out of your comfort zone to experience new things.
>>
>>27242760
Why don't I go experience new things? Because I don't want to you want to because you want to

>buying a plane ticket to a different country

Kek, my family forced me to go to cancun, Mexico people, woman, clubs, beach party's. Truly a normies paradise I dident want to go but I dident bitch I just suffered through a week of it I couldn't lay down for a minute without my family going

>you can't just sit here all day
>you sad because you don't have your computer, *impersonates me* "hi my name is anon all I do is sit on my
computer huehuehuehue"
>get the fuck up we are going [insert activity]

I was literally just minding my own buisness

Also they left me on the beach I was bound to get sunburned so I went in the water, but not deep inuf to not get sunburned so I got a painful burn on my back

I felt so damned relived when I got home and smelled to cool AC they still fucked with me like they allways do, fuck them
>>
>>27240320
Because I played enough 3ds for today
>>
>>27243342
going to cancun or some other beach resort city doesn't actually count as a different country.

Like you said, it's a normie paradise. They're just drinking cheap beer and listening to bad pop music which is something they can do back home
>>
>>27240693
How in the fuck has this exact phase of words not already been used yet. Dildo
>>
>>27243480
We live in the U.S so yes we went to a different country do you mean different continent? Or third world shithole?
>>
Every time I leave my comfort zone I get bad results.
>>
>>27243626
I meant the culture. A fenced-off beach resort surrounded by other Americans and a few tourist spots doesn't represent a country and its culture.

You technically and literally were in a different culture, but not really. You may as well been hanging out at its airport eating McDonalds and watching CNN.

The whole point of going to a different country is to experience different things exclusive to that country, and to get out of your comfort zone like the other anon said.
>>
>>27240320
Because everything else would set me on a "walled" path.

First step, whatever you want to do (except hobo nomad)
>get a job
And BAM right fucking there goes at least 1/3rd of your foreseeable future

How should i want to do anything else if it requires tremendous sacrifice in mental health, time, mood and basically life AND THERE IS NO GUARANTEE WHATSOEVER that my life will get better anyway.

I mean, i would love to do ton of things but i have no cash. And i wont slave away my time to get said cash cause whatever psychological block is in my brain
>>
I actually work so I guess I'm not NEET anymore, but the reason is because I know deep down how ugly I really am. Anytime my dick does the thinking for me, and starts giving me ideas of actually being attractive (for the purposes of reproducing, I'm still young enough to), i just take a 720p picture with my cell phone and remind myself how ugly and repulsive I really am. I wish every day I have good looks and then I wouldnt have to slave so hard for other ugly people so they can have more resources to reproduce.
>>
>>27242760
>going somewhere you have no idea what there is to do, how safe it is in terms of diseases/cannibalism/criminals/trafficking and might end up losing all of your money because it is expensive as fuck in some places or you can get owned by locals who know how to rip off foreigners or get robbed
no thanks
>>
>tuesday
Went to the mall because I needed to buy shoes and some clothes. When I was done, I went to the starbucks coffee, inquiring the barista who was obviously not busy(I am stupid but not that stupid) about the way starbucks customers buy indulgences from the sins of consumerism, and when I was informed that what Zizek criticizes does not apply in my country, I inquired about the fair trade coffee and asked their opinion about it. The young woman was probably interested and was cool with talking to me even if I did not buy anything.

It was also a habituation exercise, since I have slight anxiety problems which are solvable by getting used to talking to women.

>wednesday
After work I went to infiltrate and blend in with the students of the University of Economy. As I was walking in the hallways, I was noticing the girls there. They were obviously upper class, daughters of the bourgeoisie. Then I went to a lecture on the introduction to game theory. The topic was Nash Equilibrium. It was rather dry theory, so I had my own reading material, as during the summer holidays I went through the Cybernetics book by W. Ross Ashby. There were some girls from central asia(russian speaking) which were eyeing me, but left early.
Did not talk to anyone.

In both occasions I had button up shirt and dark jeans, with black leather shoes. And a cheap sweater. All bought for a reasonable price. Nothing fancy just enough to say you know how to dress nicely. I think that is one of the requirements, to be dressed nicely.

During the week, I am going through self learning book on german language. It takes time, but now I can read some very basic texts in the book, seeing it is only two weeks that I consistently learn german. And I have a head start knowing english, and a lot of words from rural slang are based on german language.

Sorry for the blog, but I am just posting that so you can get an idea what one can do with no consequences other than getting rid of anxieties.
>>
Lol, I spend time on the computer making money so I can go shop wherever I want, eat whatever I want, and live wherever I want.

I'd rather spend my mornings pinned to the computer so I can be free than spend the majority of all my days out and about working/being pseudo-free.
>>
>>27244625
How do you make money on your computer?, any pointers
>>
>>27244691
I write covered calls on stock options. You need a considerable amount of money in the first place to do this, but once you do, it's very feasible to live month to month off of your gains.
>>
>>27240320
>waste
Why is it a waste? Because you don't like it?
Neck yourself
>>
>>27242760
loving this richfag mindset
>>
Cuz getting paid
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.