[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Messed up families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 236x236
Who else here has a messed up family?

>drug addict sister
>psycho aunt/cousin who are fighting over money
>parents had unstable relationship
>general chaos at every family gathering
>>
I give away 65% of my income to my family 'cause they're all poor. Sucks ^__^
>>
Reporting. Mom is acting like a teenager while my dad works.They always fight because my mom takes the rent and food money to go out clubbing. And if he tries to take the money to buy food she gonna cry rape.Might kill myself soon anyway
>>
My mom almost died last year from drinking too much. She thought aliens were coming to take her away. My 2 sisters became SJWs and hate my father for trying to give us a good life. I have Autism and have always been an outsider. I found a GF last year, she had many siblings and it was like a new family. Her mom was crazy and drove us apart. I am all alone now. My father calls me once every 3 weeks. I think it is to make sure I am still alive...they know I have bad depression
>>
I like this

>Mother's father emotionally abusive
>Father's father drunk and child/wife beater
>Father and Mother heroin addicts, jobless and drunks since I was born till my 10th birthday
>Father is a wife beater
>Father throws us out of the apartment in the middle of the night twice a week every week for years
>tfw kids make fun of me because my parents are drug addicts

never had a chance desu
>>
File: 1450044035399.jpg (45 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1450044035399.jpg
45 KB, 780x439
>Mother is a hoarder who cannot handle money
>Dad is disabled
>Little brother is autistic, has no friends and hasn't talked to a non relative in years
>Me and sister are normal except we are dating each other secretly and have sex frequently
Life is shit
>>
bless this mess familia
>>
File: 1458275371647.jpg (16 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1458275371647.jpg
16 KB, 653x490
>mom is a borderline schizophrenic bipolar hoarder who cannot handle her money
>dad is on/off drinker, didn't want to be parent
>brother has long history of heroin/coke abuse
>other 2 half brothers probably don't care
>remaining family is all backstabbers/addicts etc
>I'm an autistic NEET stuck with this cursed family
>my life has been tied to 4 horses
>>
File: 1310497604344.jpg (55 KB, 550x547) Image search: [Google]
1310497604344.jpg
55 KB, 550x547
Dad attempted suicide a few days ago and I can't sleep fearing that I will wake to a gunshot.
>>
>>27240777
>redneck reality tv
>>
File: 1435228679068.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1435228679068.png
5 KB, 205x166
>Dad is a pathethic old man wasting money on women who are 20 years younger than him to try and feel any affection from another human being
>Mom going around with men and cannot tell the truth to save her life, constantly concerned with her social status and taking pictures of herself
>Little Brother is dumb, but well meaning and hard working

I do hope my brother does well, do love that kid. I just feel empty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.