[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My part time wageslave job won't let me grow a full beard?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 873x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 873x1024
My part time wageslave job won't let me grow a full beard?!

What is this bullshit?!

There is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to grow the facial hair I want! I practice good hygiene.

Fucking normies get off on being able to control even the littles aspects of your life.
>>
I could never sink that low. Quit that fucking job, and tell them exactly why you quit.
>>
>>27239910

Welcome to humanity.

Beards are trash, just like tattoos and piercings.

Nobody wants your gross metalhead chinpubes
>>
>>27241093
t. nu-male
>>
All the great have beards
>>
>>27239910
just grow it and see how they react. maybe they'll let it slide
>>
>>27241093
Beards are a completely natural way of protecting your chin from cold wind and stuff like that.
If you don't like beards, cool, but they ain't trash.
>>
>>27239910
There is no reason to have a beard unless you are:
A) A nu male hipster faggot
B) Have a weak jaw
Or
C) Both

Real men grow out sideburns.
>>
>>27239910
Your masters want you to look presentable for their guests, now lick my boot slave scum, make sure you uniform is kept clean as well, we wouldn't want you to have to buy another one from me with your hard earned slave shekels now would you?
>>
>>27241807
t. Little teenage shit from /pol/ who can't grow facial hair
>>
>>27241618
nu-males HAVE beards retard
>>
>>27241985
t. Fat autistic nu male who grows pubes on his chin
>>27242020
This
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x400
Male with sideburns
Keep in mind he's 6'5
>>
Ok, starburns.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Op with a beard
Keep in mind that he's 5'6
>>
>>27241985
Neckbeard nu-faggot male detected
>>
I think everywhere should go with Royal Navy rules for under 25s. If the moustache and beard aren't joined get rid.
>>
>>27242056
Le epic nu-male meme. you little teenagers from /pol/ make yourselves so obvious, spamming your latest memes.
>>
>>27241093
muh toxic masculinity
i think tumblr is a better place for you

Stubble is the civilized man's beard of choice
>>
>>27241857
This.

Is isn't about what your boss thinks, it's about what the customers might think of you.

Which is funny, as a wageslave you're not a real person to the customers.

I want to grow dreadlocks but I am scared when it starts to get messy they will tell me to do something about it.
>>
>>27242020
Numales have thin weak """"beards""" real men have full high test beards
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.