[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 56 year old kissless virgin. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1458317589872.jpg (408 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1458317589872.jpg
408 KB, 1456x2592
I'm a 56 year old kissless virgin. Ask me anything.
>>
did you even try
>>
>>27239548
I honest feel like if you went that long without kissing somebody there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>27239548
Hello dad
Whats up
>>
>>27239561
I tried with your mom
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Don't you mind becoming more and more helpless and dependent while not having anyone who cares about you to help you out?
>>
>>27239548
Holy shit u would have probably killed myself
>>
>>27239548
What do you do for a living?

blox
>>
>>27239622
Your mom on the side
>>
>>27239548
where do you live?

Why do you think it never happened?
>>
>>27239576
>>27239633
best thread in a very very long time
>>
>>27239548
Have you thought of suicide? Why haven't you done it.
>>
>>27239561
Yes, then no.

>>27239574
I fooled myself into thinking kisses from mother exempt me from kisslessness for the longest time.

>>27239575.
Hello son

>>27239602
I'm not suicidal. Just sad.
>>
File: philsnakmachine.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
philsnakmachine.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
>>27239548
Does the pain fades away eventually? I'm almost in my 30s and I have to resort to
booze and opiates to benumb the feels and find at least fleeting relief.
>>
>>27239548
You should do some meme magic, at your age your wizard powers could lead us all into a golden age.
>>
For myself personally I don't like hugging, touching, or doing any kind of lovey dovey bullshit. My dad beat that out of me when I was really young. It just makes me feel uncomfortable and it seems to me that once you loose that lovey doveyness it's just baggage, your on the right track robot as for myself going to get high on morphine soon so yea
>>
>56
Oldest I've seen, It's a pleasure to post in a thread created by a grand wizard.

I've wondered this for awhile, as you age does your sexual taste age? By that I mean are you now attracted to women your age?
>>
>>27239651
how did you find the place?
what is it like to be 56?
>>
>>27239708
lol, haven't you seen that one graph about this? men continue to find women in their early 20s throughout their lives

women too, but to a lesser degree - because they value social/economical power more
>>
Which skill tree did you spec in?
>>
>>27239548
Does it get better master wizard? Is it worth living in this day and age? Can you explain to us how the world evolved around you? What was it like growing up before the 2000s? How did you adapt to the the technological advances, e.t.c? How's your libido? How did it fluctuate over the decades?
>>
>>27239769
Nah I haven't but that sucks.
>>
>>27239548
ALL HAIL THE GRAND WIZARD OF THE ARCANE MAGICS!
>>
>>27239548
you must have some fun hobbies or projects that you have been working on. what are some of the things you have accomplished?
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 646x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 646x510
How did you find r9k?

What do you do for work?

What sort of a place do you live in?

How often do you have social contact?
>>
4 more years and you will become Archmage
>>
>>27239667
I'm quite numb, I rarely have a thought in my head nowadays. In youth, thoughts would race through my mind.

I drink a few lagers a day. I wouldn't know where to find marijuana but I'd like to try it.

>>27239699
I grew up without a father, my mother was kind but controlling. I needed a strong fatherly presence to show me the unwritten rules of life. Sadly I grew to respect & equally fear interaction with women in my life, neutering the chance of a love life.

>>27239708
I'm quite disinterested in women now. I yearn for a partnership though it's too late for that.
>>
How'd you find this place, old man?

I'll be where you are in another 20 years or so.
>>
>>27239949
where do you live? here in the greatest country in the world there are several states with legal maryjuana
>>
>tfw even ignored by a grand master wizard
I'm done playing this game
>>
>>27239949
>I rarely have a thought in my head nowadays

This horrifies me more than never getting laid. The only thing I've had that got me through life is my active imagination, and even now it feels like it's starting to dull. I would honestly just become a huge drug addict in this situation.
>>
someone tell me how this thread could have possibly died?
>>
>>27239949
What kind of vidya do you like?
>>
>>27240744
I think op actually died. His last moments were with us, trying to share his wisdom to us lesser beings
>>
>>27240744
Because there's no proof beyond a scribble on a hand that could belong to anyone.
>>
>>27240744
Because babbys and normies are too busy messing around on fembotsXD threads and shit about height and penors.
Hail master wizard, 28 yrs old here. Going to end my apprentice soon.
>>
>>27239548
Can I just say it is an honour to be in the presence of a grand wizard. You must have the energy of a thousand supernovae to abstain for so long and stay sane and not kill yourself. The unyielding will of a God.
>>
>>27239949
you seem like you have a very composed character. this gets the girl wet. i think if you're still willing to try, you have something to work with op... i wouldn't call it "too late". if you don't care anymore that's a different story
>>
>>27240744
yea thats such a shame that rare threads like this one die with 37 replies and fembot bait threads get 400+.
>>
>>27241229
>>27240744
The thread died because OP left.
We need more ancientfags to carry on his legacy.
Share your stories with us, wise men of age!
>>
>tfw this will be you before you know it
just
>>
That's not very unusual, a lot of males from this generation will die a virgin.
>>
What comes after Wizard?

Wraith?

Balrog?
>>
How often do you masturbate? What to?
>>
>>27239548
Will you role play as my dad and do sex stuff with me? I'm a girl. I'm serious too. I only want to do stuff over the internet though.
>>
If it's any consolation, OP, most men at your age don't have sex lives even if they did at one point.
>>
>>27241471
Same person here, I created a trip only for this thread.

Do you (or have) work(ed) OP? As in a career or even a very shitty job at Walmart even? I just want to know how many females you (do or have) interacted with in life. Alternatively going to school as well, surely you at least had contact with females? The steps it takes to progress from there just flair out from simply knowing girls.

Do you have disabilities of any kind that prevent you from being around real people?

Do you have asburgers, social anxiety, depression, or anything like that?

Medicated or no?
>>
Sorry for the delay, I can't look at the monitor for long periods of time - gives me a headache.

>>27240821
Age of Empires III, I mainly play Civ 5 now.

>>27240910
I lost my sex drive long ago, so it isn't a big part of my life as it would be for a youngster.

>>27241413
I haven't masturbated in years. I do enjoy looking at young women but I've seen my fair share, nothing particularly excites me but I am dampened by my medication.

>>27241471
You have issues young lady, Seek help.
>>
>>27241658
>You have issues young lady, Seek help.
Yes, I was raped and molested from a young age from a very old guy. I've been in therapy and stuff for years.
>>
File: 87a.jpg (22 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
87a.jpg
22 KB, 500x380
>>27241694
>>27241694

oh sheeeeit this thread got real
post a pic roastie
>>
>>27239651
What was school like back then? What were your parents like? Do you have anything in particular to blame?
>>
>>27241658
>can't look at the monitor for long periods of time
You sure you're just 56? Didn't swap those two digits around gramps?
>>
>>27241658

Civ5? My nigga

Add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/
Hilegunslinger

I'm 35, so a little older. I'm sure we'd get on famously.
>>
post your dick, it's probably worth a kiss :3
>>
>>27239548
Are your parents alive? What do they think about your situation?
>>
Any 'nearly' moments to share?
>>
>>27239784
I guess I'll never be noticed by wizard senpai... I'll take my leave
>>
>>27239548
What level is your fireball spell at
>>
>>27240907
it's clearly an older man's hand. i think it's enough proof
op are you still here?
>>
>>27242676
>it's clearly an older man's hand
Not really. Bad lightning and skin problems can make a 20 year old guy's hand look like that.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.