[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1440x810
I don't know what to do please help me r9k
>Chad throws huge party
>Not invited because chad hates me
>Tall 10/10 gril wants me to come "or else she'll feel alone"
>She convince chad to let me come
>Some guy is not invited because he becomes an emotional wreck when drunk, talk about his abusive father and fuck up the mood
>Told him that maybe we'll see each other on the week end
I got 3 choices
>go to party with cutie
>See the guy
>Go to party and see the guy
What do I do ? I'm afraid to mess everything up with the gril and be out of place at the party since I'm not really invited and chad hates me.
>>
Do you want to suck dick?
See your bf
Do you want to get cucked by chad?
Go to the party with cutie
>>
>>27239503
fiiiirst you need to get the fuck out from this board :)
>>
normally i'd say bros before hoes etc etc, but the girl actually went out on a limb for you. don't assume she wants to fuck you, but she at least wanted to give you a chance in the social limelight.

go there, give it your best, and then explain to the guy why this was an important chance.
>>
>>27239533

pretty concise responses. not much more to say
>>
you, girl, and guy go somewhere and have fun, threesome afterwards, its better than normal sex
>>
>>27239533
What if I want to suck chad's dick ?
>>
Hang out with that dude sometime, he sounds like he needs a friend to talk to.
>>
>>27239503
Here's what you do:

You go to the party with tall chick. There, you decide if you cockblock chad by any means necessary, or if you actually help him hook with her in hopes you'll get other pussy. Have fun until you can't pretend to have fun anymore and leave.

Meet next day with your other buddy, tell him about how the party sucked but you went because chick asked first.
>>
Who the fuck cares about the other guy. Laws of the jungle, only the strongest wins. Go with the girl.
>>
>>27239503
Going to the guy won't do anything.
You can't help him as his situation is bad but stable.
Go be the gay friend of the girl at the party
>>
Is the party all weekend or something? Why does going to the party mean you can't hang out with the guy?
>>
It sounds like the dude can't control his liquor. Why doesn't he just stay sober? He seems like he has some pretty big personality flaws that aren't your fault.

OP, you can chill with him plenty of other times. There are other parties too, but there will never be /this/ party. There's a girl who wants you, go there and be with her. Live your life, please.
>>
>>27239791
He knows when the party is and I asked him if he wanted to play vidya and eat pizza on saturday night before the cutie invited me
>>
>>27239828
I'm afraid to get cucked and become even more depressed if I chill with this guy he'll be a life long bro
>>
File: lenboy.jpg (55 KB, 372x527) Image search: [Google]
lenboy.jpg
55 KB, 372x527
>>27239503
>considering accepting chad's merciful decision about finally inviting you
>letting a woman manipulate you

It's as if you were castrated at young age or something. The answer is fuck the bitch, fuck the party, go see the guy. Women, especially 10/10s, come and go. Grateful emotional wrecks don't.
>>
>>27239881
>I'm afraid to get cucked and become even more depressed

She asked for you BY NAME. She WORKED to get you in that party. Why the fuck can't you just trust her and work right back at her?

Try nigga. Jesus fucking Christ. You know damn well you're going to regret it if you blow her off. Deal with that fucking knot in your stomach, be a fucking man, and go get her at that party.
>>
>>27239882
>The answer is fuck the bitch
well obviously, but does she want that?
>>
File: Giant_Tortoise.jpg (162 KB, 1720x1200) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Tortoise.jpg
162 KB, 1720x1200
>>27239913
She does. That's why OP should tell her to fuck off. You know, not let her have the toy she wants probably for the first time since she was born a 10/10 Stacey.
>>
>>27239953
She's been single for ages and get nervous and leave most of the time when she's at parties.
She looks like a stacy and talks like a robot (not like an attention whore fembot but like you guys)
>>
>>27239913
>>27239953
Good god you fucking virgins, stop cockblocking OP.
>>
File: don.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>>27240010
Why not invite her over for the chill session with that guy who wasn't invited then?
>>
>>27239881
So then ask him if Sunday is alright?
>>
>>27240091
this

original daze
>>
>>27239503
Either way you'll lose, so do whatever
>>
OP here, chad messaged me and asked me to not come what do I do ?
>>
>>27241990
I think I'm going to cover chad's house with dog shit with the other guy.
I'll greentext the story here Sunday
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.