[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to be fat? I would kill myself if i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: TQfmuGu.png (61 KB, 1228x1502) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGu.png
61 KB, 1228x1502
What does it feel like to be fat?

I would kill myself if i was fat i just don't understand how a life like this can be pleasurable in any way.
>>
i have almost zero interest in social interaction, sports, or women, so it barely affects my life. however, i've been losing weight after giving up soda so that's good at least
>>
>>27239414
Did you never see fat people as a kid and knew that this is something you never want to become? Or did your parents feed you too much?
>>
Idk man, my older brother is obese and all I can wonder is why he eats so much. All he literally does a day is eat and play League of Legends with his skype buddys
>inb4 he the real robot, you normie
No he has several friends, skype and irl, plus he's hooked up with multiple partners. I have zero (0) friends and I'm a kv.
>>
>>27239429
No that anon but i'm quite fat and my parents didnt feed me. I did it with my own hands by eating emotions away. Due to extensive negative emotions i've accumulated +30 kilos throughout 5 years.
>>
>>27239394
Im 18 and weight 425 lbs. Honestly i dont even notice it. I can run pretty fast and long, do push ups and the like. My bones are stupidly strong on top of the muscle strength. But i imagine if you where skinny then becoming fat it would be hell.
Im not handsome at all but still have girls flirt alot with me. That being said i have calfs the size of toddlers and am able to leg press 1400 lbs. Not that bad desu
>>
>>27239429
i was a fat kid. my mom is like morbidly obese. i lost a ton of weight in highschool and while it felt nice when i looked in the mirror it didn't really improve my life in any meaningful way (it got two girls to notice me, one of them fat, one of them obese. wasn't interested). then college happened and i slowly gained the weight back. now i'm slowly losing it again. but again, it's not something i care about much at this point in my life. now that i'm not forced to socialize with obnoxious teenagers every day the peer pressure just isn't there anymore. also like half of america is overweight now
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 186x186
Same op being fat is disgusting I don't know how people can accept it and have fetishes for fattys
>>
>>27239539
Lose your weight man this shit is disgusting
It is possible people have done it before
I bet you would be living a wonderful life if you transformed your body in the next 5 years
i believe in you man
>>27239547
every fat person automatically becomes a 2/10 no matter how attractive their face is
>>
>>27239641
>I bet you would be living a wonderful life if you transformed your body in the next 5 years
i've got much bigger issues keeping me from being happy currently (IBS and crippling social anxiety are a few of them. and no, losing weight in highschool did nothing to help me in that area). but i don't think you're actually reading my posts or you wouldn't have said that it's "possible" since i clearly stated that i've already lost weight before and am already in the process of losing weight again
>>
At about 250lb and it is lame. When you walk, your fat jiggles all over and you just feel bad
>>
>>27239394
i grew up fat, it sucked, I was really insecure about it and it fucked me up, though I will admit now that I have gotten fit chairs aren't as comfortable as they used to be, hitting my hip bone against things hurts and my mattress feels all lumpy because of my back muscles (I lifted to lose weight).
>>
>people make fun of you cause you're fat

>people make fun of you cause you're skinny

You'll never win, trust me
>>
File: 1437234100189.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1437234100189.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>27239547

I dunno why I love fatties, I just do. It's in my heart
>>
>spend entire life as a skeleton
>go to college
>get gf
>gain a couple pounds
>find out gf has a fat fetish
>get fat
>get A+ all-you-can-eat meals cooked for me every day
>still healthier than the average American because she makes me go to the gym every three days, for health reasons

I can only feel pity for people that aren't fat.
>>
Not good. Low energy constantly, self confidence is shit for most fat people, which leads to a lack of progress at work and with women. You're self conscious about eating around other people, going swimming, all kinds of shit.

I'm cautious about where I sit too, but that's got more to do with being tall than fat because even after I got skinny I still weigh a lot.
>>
>>27239394
When I was 210 pounds, which isn't that much for someone 6'1" tall, I was so fucking self conscious about it, holy shit. Life as a fatty must be hell.
>>
>>27239518
>425 lbs
>not boogiemanyoutubeman or amazingbananatheist status unhealthy

Nigger unless your bone is made of super dense alloy, you are not as fit as you delude yourself as
>>
>>27239951
Family has history of dense bones. Mom has brittle bone disease and so does my dad. When a parent has brittle bone disease and the offspring does not thay are shown to have more dense bones. And with my vary high weight when young promoting strong bones.
>>
>>27239518
>I can run pretty fast and long, do push ups and the like.

I'll be surprised if your 1 mile run is shorter than 15 minutes you fat motherfucker

Stop deluding yourself. You're in terrible shape if you're 400lbs.
>>
>>27240538
Yeah that guy had to be trolling. 425lbs at 18 seems ridiculous as well, though anything's possible in the US.
>>
>>27239394
I've been fat most of my teenage years and I remember in vivid detail just how horrible it was. Keep in mind I was about 90 kilograms at 179 cm height so my suffering is about a fraction from actual obese anons.

>constant sweating
>when walking in public for too long you might chafe your inner thighs because your fat eats your underwear
>the above feels like there's a blade inbetween your legs slicing away at you with each step you take
>when you lie down on your back and rest your head against the wall for long enough, you feel uncomfortable because your heavy chins start to press on your throat
>exercising in general feels like hell since it's like carrying a 100 pound bag full of gravel everywhere you go
>can't climb shit since you can't pull your lower body
>have to wear baggy clothes because normal size ones don't fit and show of your belly and tits, as a result you have to fold the pipes of your pants since they're also to long for your legs
>can't see penis, it's tucked away in fat
>don't want to go to the pool since your grotesque body will just ruin everyone's day
>everybody looks twice as hot just standing next to you
>people always say you lost weight after not seeing for a while, even though they're lying and just want to look good
>feel tired all the time
>even in the bed you feel uncomfortable
>only food seems to not cause pain

There's probably more but this summarizes the general life a fatso has to go through.
>>
As someone with a 45 BMI

>tired all the time
>don't sleep well most nights
>decreased sex drive
>feels like you're always hungry and large meals that would most people wouldn't even be able to finish only satisfy you for an hour or two at most
>break out in a sweat if it's little warm or you have to do the least amount of physical activity
>breaths aren't as effective so get winded quickly
>people either don't notice you or are visibly repulsed
>you take up more space everywhere so car rides are uncomfortable, plane rides are definitely uncomfortable for you and anyone who has to sit next to you
>have to take two showers a day or you end up stinking
>constant ball sweat even on cool days
>seemingly random back and joint pains
>fucks with your hormones which has all kinds of implications
>fucks with your self-esteem so that even if a girl shows interest in you, you don't believe it
>have to be a nice guy because few people will put up with a cocky fat guy; girls are quick to drop you or put you in your "place"
>few computer chairs can stand up so you always end up busting the hydraulic cylinders and sitting on the floor, and/or having a flat cushion
>can barely find clothes that fit you at the store. Have to pass up on a lot of good looking pants and shirts because they just don't have the in your size. Don't look as good as a thinner guy would look at them
>people banter about your weight all the time and you have to take it with stride or people will think you're just being a bitch
>>
>>27241213
>thighs rub together when you walk; sweat makes this worse and it can get to the point where it's excruciating. also makes you more prone to staph infections and boils which are incredibly uncomfortable
>cuts you off from a huge portion of potential mates right off the bat and limits you to ugly hambeasts or desperate girls who will fuck anything/are willing to overlook your fat. Basically you have to have that much more game than a fit guy and you will still not get even close to the attention one does. Fat acceptance is for women only

As to how I got like this, I was raised on a diet of processed, high calority density foods. I ate way too much fast food on top of it I downed soda by the gallon. My parents weren't very health conscious and just bought whatever was cheap at the store. This combined with my lifestyle of playing video games, computer games and a love for eating (I would eat all of my food then ask for some of my younger brothers, I was/am a fucking glutton) I just carried it on through adolescence into adulthood. I'm also depressive and have a tendency to engage in comfort eating whenever things get bad. I've lost weight at points in my life but it wasn't until I got a crushing rejection from someone I really liked that I decided enough. I've made some adjustments to my lifestyle and diet and I'm down 15 lbs without even going hard at it, which has motivated me to keep it up. I'll always have to be mindful of what I'm eating and where my weight is but I never want to be like this again. It's like a neon sign that says, "I'm a weak man of little character. Don't respect me."
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.