[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tiddly ho, Wagekekaroos. It's me again, your friendly neighbourhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Tiddly ho, Wagekekaroos. It's me again, your friendly neighbourhood NEET.

Did you enjoy your St. Patrick's day? Getting hammered on cheap beer with green food coloring, staying up until 3am, fucking a skag whore with crabs and then passing out only to force yourself awake 2 hours later to beat the morning traffic to work must suck. As does working with that massive hangover you have now I'm sure. Don't worry wagie, only 10 more hours til Mr. Schecklestein graciously gives you your 2 day reprieve, which you'll spend recovering from the dehydration only to wake up groggy on monday.

Oh as for me you ask? I drank the finest champagne from the swiss alps last night slept until noon and am now practicing my sonata for my revue this weekend, I'd ask you to come but tickets are already sold out!

Anywho, back to work with you. :)
>>
>>27239344

Most people that went out drinking took today off.
>>
>be wagecuck
>spent yesterday inside playing dota alone
>>
>>27239344
I'm sick of these low-effort shitposts. Fuck off with your frog spam.
>>
>>27239344
Remember who pays your salary NEET. If I want I could easily make you do my laundry or clean my mansion or o will simply cut you off
>>
>>27239344
Go practice anon, so you can be 200% prepared and kill with your kickass performance
>>
>TFW payday today.

NEETS will never know this feel.
>>
File: wr.png (42 KB, 207x170) Image search: [Google]
wr.png
42 KB, 207x170
>>27239380
>>27239472
>>27239489

do i sense some RAGE WAGE? This NEET is living the life wagecucks can only dream of
>>
>>27239580
The life of not being able to afford a girlfriend or eat at fancy resturants?
>>
>>27239555
Silly wagekek, for NEETs everyday is payday! Because we aint tied down by jew influenced consumerism and don't need the latest shitPhone. Our "pay" is self-worth and self-improvement and satisfaction with life to the fullest, oh and your tax dollars which you provide us with your back breaking slave labor. Keep on keeping on wagie.
>>
>>27239580
As a NEET, lemme tell you this life kinda sucks, bro. It's just so damn boring. Yes, yes I can cure my boredom without getting a 9-5, but it feels good to help out with bills and stuff. Feeling like a burden on society is fairly depressing. Started putting in apps again last week, because I couldn't take it anymore
>>
>>27239344
>champagne from the swiss alps
Did you neet out during school aswell? If it came from Switzerland it's not champagne.
>>
>>27239659
>Implying NEETs don't have a secret network of expert distiller NEETs from all over the world who can make the finest vintages anywhere.

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>27239683
Champagne is made with champagne grapes, from the Champagne region in France. They won't even grow in the Swiss alps. It doesn't matter where you "distill" them, it still won't be champagne. There is a legal distinction.

P.S. you don't "distill" wine, you uncultured swine. It's not a fucking spirit. Ugh ugh ugh get your dirty poor self away from me.
>>
>>27239683
he's saying that if you get it anywhere but France, it's not called champagne. It's just sparkling white wine. The grocer lies to you
>>
>>27239344
>drank the finest champagne from the Swiss alps
>practicing my sonata

Shit, when I was a NEET all I did was jack off and play video games.
>>
File: tumblr_ntg1tlBafx1udwanoo1_540.png (240 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntg1tlBafx1udwanoo1_540.png
240 KB, 512x512
ITT wagefags don't know about NEET champagne
>>
>>27239738
There is also the fact that making wine depends on numerous variables like temperature, pressure, humidity etc. You can make a sparkling white wine with the same variety of grapes in France and in Argentina at the same time, same process, everything. They won't taste the same.
>>
>>27239790
"NEET champagne" is just piss bottles you've had for so long you forgot they were piss.
>>
>>27239790
>NEET champagne
I'm guessing that NEET champagne is your own sperm mixed cool aid. Or could you please tell me more about this exotic bevarage
>>
>>27239821
Fascinating. I've never been the hugest fan of wines myself, but there's such a huge subculture that I have to be the one missing out
>>
>>27239876
This! It's awesome how the refined culture of the NEET rubs off on others and helps others expand their minds.
>>
File: gymnast.jpg (37 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
gymnast.jpg
37 KB, 306x423
>>27239956
>mfw my post is used as NEET propaganda
>>
>>27239956
You mean like anime abuse and masturbating. I dont see how that is connected with champagne.
>>
File: 1431512212219.jpg (76 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
1431512212219.jpg
76 KB, 600x333
Forced into life, youre told its your duty to work for the privilege of living.

To sustain an existence you had no part in making.

Youre expected to forfeit your time in a job that you hate to earn just enough to survive.

To slave for pennies and save for a retirement youll never receive.

And so goes the cycle of living to work and working to live.

Wake with the alarm and commute to your cage.

Endure 8 hours of tedium and stress. Frustration and fatigue. Ass-kissing and office politics.

Come home exhausted. Anesthetize yourself with TV. Then head off to bed to do it all again.

Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

Like a broken record. Over and over. Again and again. Day in and day out.

This is your life.

An absurd daily grind. 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Spend the weekends recuperating and doing the crap you couldnt do while you were working.

Cooking. Cleaning. Laundry.

Maintenance of a miserable life.

A morsel of pleasure may be found here and there.

But time keeps score.

The clock ticks down.

Because the next thing you know youre back at your desk.

Back in the bondage of work.

With another weeks worth of crap to swallow.

originalilillio comenetit
>>
>>27240126
Maybe we could break the capitalism
>>
>>27239652
Undercover wagie detected
>>
>>27239606
>able to afford a gf
That means jack shit to both NEETs and Wagies here.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.