[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is some /r9k/ approved ways to migrate depression? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1452371128153.png (315 KB, 522x511) Image search: [Google]
1452371128153.png
315 KB, 522x511
What is some /r9k/ approved ways to migrate depression?

I'll start the list:
>alcohol
>weed
>overeating
>moe anime
>>
TV, radio, books, video games
>>
Although it's not r9k approved.... Friends, friends will literally remove all our problems, social isolation actually sends you insane just as sleep deprivation will also send you insane, two things most of us share in common.
>>
>used to enjoy moe anime
>now whenever I watch it I'm obsessed with recurring thoughts of the entire cast being butchered

OCD sucks.
>>
weed causes depression, and does not cure it. alcohol and overeating ditto

no wonder you guys have problems
>>
I recommend getting an active hobby.

As much as I love drugs, comics and animation (both western and Nipponese), and video games, nothing beats the sense of accomplishment of self improvement.

I've been studying languages and learning to draw for a couple years now and nothing satisfies me more. I have clinical depression and my hobbies have done more to improve my mood and general outlook on life more than any pills or therapy sessions.
>>
>>27240277
The wrong kind of friends will fuck you up much worse than isolation. I'm happier now that I'm a hiki than when I was with friends everyday at uni.
>>
heroin is the only true robot method
>>
>>27240405
More like DXM, tons of normies use heroin.
>>
>>27239144
Fapping, and I'm not just talking about the occasional wank to relieve stress. I'm talking about an unhealthy obsession. A harsh schedule that frequently gets in the way of shit you need to do.
>>
>>27239144
>funposting on teh chanz
>gar anime
>reading
>watching movies
>>
Alcohol does nothing to help depression. NOTHING.
>>
Does alcohol really help? I've never had any in my life. How do I start? Do I just go to the gas station and buy the cheapest kind? Can I order it online? I live in America.
>>
>>27239144
Cruising other boards and stocking up on dank memes
>>
run outside
drink a lot of energy drinks
play a simple game ( drive in GTA and roam the streets in a car you like for example )
sleep
go for late night walks and find a place to take a nap outside
write all your frustrations down on a notepad or on 4chan
>>
>>27240305
>weed causes depression
nope

>alcohol
yep

alcoholism is hell, do not start drinking if you are a robot
>>
Just get DID. you won't miss those emotions for at least the next 5 years. Come back and ask how to get rid of DID after that.
>>
>>27240535
yep

>>27240536
i'll say this as clearly as i can DO NOT START DRINKING

>tfw been ruining your life the past 10 years because of the normie advice 'just drink a beer and loosen up, bro!'
>>
>>27240536
buy 2 beers
its not that complicated
>>
Weed was awesome for my depression for like the first 6 months of smoking every day, now it makes it 100x worse. You start thinking about every single thing you ever did wrong in your entire life and why you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>27240277
This is so true. Deep down we all crave affection and attention. Even if you don't have a qt gf, friends can still help you get your fix.
>>
>>27240277
Not necessarily, my friends are 99% successful normies with no real problems and they can't relate to me and I can't relate to them on too many levels. Which means embarrassment for them and sadness for me. I'm happy for them but it makes me want to kill myself very often when I see them being affectionate with their partners. As that one tripfag wizzie said, I don't feel human at all. And as I always say, maybe I don't even qualify as mammal. Even the squirrels in my parents garden hug each other all the time.
>>
>>27239144
Try to get a fembots' throwaway, enter in some horrible long distance thing where you fall in love after a few awkward conversations.
End up heartbroken when she stops replying.
Rinse.
Repeat.
>>
>>27240536
>go to liquor store
>some have heavy alcohols behind counter, in which case ask for a 26er (750 mL) of whatever is 40%+ and cheap
>otherwise just get 750 mL of the cheapest whiskey or vodka
>have 2 pieces of ID on you when you buy it
>it'll taste like the burning of a thousand suns if you're a pussy and you'll probably get heartburn if you drink it straight
>if you can't drink it straight, mix it with water or juice or pop
>vodka mixes best with juice and pop and with anything like rum or whiskey just go with water
>if it's chilled it'll be easier to drink
>take a deep breath beforehand and hold it
>swallow it straight down, try not to let it touch all of your mouth, just guide it down your tongue for minimal burning
>breathe out through your mouth not your nose
>drink as much of the bottle as you want, but since it's so strong it'll hit you hard
>you will throw up and you will lie on the floor, head spinning, wishing you were dead
>you will probably break some things and wake up with a few new injuries
>put a water bottle by your bed, make sure it is full, you'll want it the next morning
>better yet, more alcohol by your bed. nothing kills a hangover like a couple drinks
>>
File: 1441527759720.jpg (43 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1441527759720.jpg
43 KB, 396x385
>>27240277
truest statement
>how is it not original?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.