[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /r9k/ ever physically attacked someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1457674479466.jpg (49 KB, 551x566) Image search: [Google]
1457674479466.jpg
49 KB, 551x566
Has /r9k/ ever physically attacked someone?
>>
>>27238952
I lunged at a bully who scooped my moob everyday in hs, he dodged me though and I just ran into the wall, next day, the scooping continued

Then there was a guy in my PE class, we almost started out as friends but it quickly morphed into a weird abusive bullying situation, ended up hitting him several times with my badminton racket until it broke
>Hah, you hit like a girl anon
That was brutal, finally unloaded on him best I could and that's all he had to say /devilish/
>>
i had a few solo fights in high school, i think i've lost every single one but at least i didn't pussy out
>>
ya i've gotten into a few scraps when i was in grade school, but none since that.
>>
i was a bully in school so i beat up a few people already.
>>
I unintentionally broke a kid's arm in first grade when slamming into him in the playground, and I literally walked all over a kid in kindergarten.

Nothing else besides that, I think.
>>
File: wojak70.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
wojak70.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
A couple times. Light scuffles growing up to keep the bullies away. Only time I ever hit someone full force were sparse, and they include a mexican kid and my father.

The beaner never saw it coming, he called me some foul word and I wasnt having it that day, so i dropped my backpack and hit him in the mouth. There was blood all over his shirt and I wasnt allowed to walk the stage for junior high graduation.

The next time was when I was 22. My father came home drunk and started attacking my mom. I tried to calm him down but he started drunkenly belittling me and I snapped. I hit him 3 times in the face and he couldnt see out of his eye for a week. We are ok now. Gotta hit a low point sometime, amirite
>>
>>27238952
I got raped by a man when I was drunk and I'm a guy
>>
>>27238952
>5th grade, wrestled with oneitis every day on a mound of sand at a construction site
>often pretended to lose so that she would pull me and throw me in the sand
>often beat her too

>7th grade, has anger issues
>be pissed because mom scolded me
>broke mom's plants
>still angry
>oneitis comes to play
>hit her on the head
>blood.PNG
>get scared as fuck, she runs away home crying. I'm scared shitless waiting for her army dad to come and kill me
>fortunately she didn't tell anyone because that would get me in trouble

>9th grade, be short fat beta
>Chad knocks into me accidentally
>he says sorry
>I tell him to fuck off (bad mood because I was pretty edgy and sad kid back then)
>all other normies start doing that "hoo" thing
>I being to leave
>Chad strangles me from behind
>we wrestle for a bit then he leaves me
>"sorry man just wanted to how strong you were"
>wat

That's about it, after that I dropped out of highschool and never talked to anyone
>>
File: 1351310756059.jpg (55 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1351310756059.jpg
55 KB, 640x360
>when you literally can't share because google captcha and could be found out through a 4chan post in this year 2016
>>
File: Nightrena.png (534 KB, 509x709) Image search: [Google]
Nightrena.png
534 KB, 509x709
>>27238952
>Love girl.
>Want sex with her.
>She isn't interested in me.
>She humiliates me by laughing at me after I get a fine.
>Know from this point on she will see me as a beta so I have no chance with her.
>Beat the shit out of her in the middle of the street.
Got 30 hours community service and 8 months psych ward, but it was worth it.
>>
>Be in the 1st grade on the school bus
>Girl is leaning over the back of her seat and into mine
>Being kind of annoying
>Out of nowhere I just punch her in the face
>Wonder why the fuck I just did that
>She immediately starts bawling
>Her brother is sitting next to me
>He's like "why did you do that?"
>I have no idea man

>Be in the 4th grade
>Kids are following me around at recess taunting me about something
>Trying not to cry
>Random kid wanders up to me and joins the taunting
>I immediately deck him in the side of the head
>He falls to the ground and everybody stops chanting
>I feel really really bad because I actually liked him
>"I'm sorry.. I just wanted them to stop"
>He stands up and motions like he's going to hit me
>I just stand there and take the punch in the face
>My fluffy hat absorbs most of the blow

Puberty was hell for me.
>>
>>27238952

I'm an infantryman, it's in my job description to physically attack people.
>>
>>27238952
Yes, he deserved it. I hit hime in the head with a chain several times
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.