[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who says girls don't like videogames ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: yeah.jpg (214 KB, 450x598) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
214 KB, 450x598
Who says girls don't like videogames ?
>>
>>27238791
I'm a girl. I liked video games. Want to fight about it?
>>
>>27238800
Nope, it's cool
>>
girl != girls

a handful out of over 3 billion is nothing
>>
>>27238857
i did the exact same thing fml
>>
>>27238866
More girl gamers then men,
>>
>>27238878
If you count facebook and mobile games maybe
>>
>>27238866
Not all girls play videogames, that's true.
Not all guys play videogames, either.
>>
>>27238857
You're welcome, in an original way of course
>>
>>27238800

1v1 me top lane I'll crush you, roasty. You'd be so toasty.
>>
Ew, American designs.
>>
It's almost as if girls playing games is something extraordinary and this should be the only thing we should talk about. I don't see why girls playing games has to be a big deal. Why can't it just be a normal thing like every other gamer guy?
>>
>>27238926
Don't tell me you're a dotafgt
>>
File: 1389654512182.jpg (19 KB, 522x399) Image search: [Google]
1389654512182.jpg
19 KB, 522x399
>i play league of legends, i am a gamer!
>i read catcher in the rye, i am a literature buff!
>i watched happy gilmore, i am a film enthusiast!

1 (one) of these is seen as acceptable
>>
>>27238961
Why do people shit on Catcher in the Rye?
>>
>>27238961
Are you out of salt? Come join us in the Summoner's rift.
>>
>>27238950

LoL fgt actually. Top lane Nasus you would feel Siphon Strike of my Phalluc shaped instrument, and feel the oppressive debilitation of my Withering grasp while being burned by the circle of patriarchy and my dominant male presence.
>>
>>27238934
Because a lot of guys would like to have a gf who likes vidya so they can play together and share a common interest.
Some girls know this and pretend to like vidya so they can get attention.
The competition is pretty high. There's about 10 guys to like vidya to everyone 1 girl who is legitimately interested.
>>
>>27238989
Get rekt by my darius m8
>>
>>27239019

Ok ok you wanna GO? I will SHIT on your Darius.

NA
Bertbarian add me if you DARE
>>
File: sanic.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>tfw still playing sonic 2 with my gf to this day
>>
>>27238998
That just means that you have to look for someone with similar interests and that every person you meet everyday isn't a grill gamer. But that still doesn't make it anything special. How many guys do you meet on a regular basis? How many of them are gamers? I don't see people talking about this
>>
>>27239019
>>27239035

1v1 me fgt i'm getting on. i'll make a custom game and wreck your shit. best of 5 kills. if you lose your 2nd tower you lose as well.
>>
>>27238791
That fucking smile makes me want to choke her.
>>
>>27239035
As convincing as that sounds, a nasus shitting on a darius, I can't really. Let me know if you open an account in japan or something
>>
>>27238866
Output true. The sad part is most girls that like games only like casual games. Fo that handful is even less.
>>
>>27239078

Darius is a chump, Nasus is King i shit on EVERYBODY with Nasus top lane.

Japan doesn't even have its own server anymore, get gud roasty.
>>
>>27239052
Why would the guys playing games be a big deal? If you want a vidya gf then you don't really care about the guys you meet who play vidya. They're irrelevant.
If you were gay, maybe. But then there's a lot of gay guys playing videogames, far more than girls, so you'd just go for that. There's more of them and demand is lower.
>>
>>27239092
SEA* more like
>>
>>27239113

lel i can't believe you don't think i will wreck your Darius with Nasus, Nasus is King of Top lane. The only way to stop him is to camp him with your jungler and even then its hard to slow or stop his farming completely.
>>
>>27239134
3 words, early game pressure
>>
>>27239149

maybe, but you would have only the first 4 levels of it, and i can just hang back and farm at the tower.

i would crush you. im gonna go play a game right now as top nasus and crush darius noobs who think they can stop me.
>>
aww fuck it gave me support m8. support is actually my best role desu, but i got all amped up to play Nasus top.
>>
>>27239172
Kay, which champion do you really think has a chance against nasus?
>>
>>27239191

Galio, actually. this guy crushed my nasus with Galio.
>>
xD
That's some next level trolling
>>
if you want to bully Nasus in top lane with Darius, you could have a decent chance as a defensive/tanky Darius with ignite and flash.

if you go offensive darius with teleport, i -will- crush you with my nasus.
>>
>>27239191
Jax could fuck up Nasus.
>>
>>27238857
You are some young limp dicked faggot you dont know the feels trust me son
>>
The first time I commited a violent rape was on a gamer girl, it was fun and would do it again
>>
>>27239191
Fiora perhaps? If she can parry a Q?
>>
>>27239284

jax is a bich until he gets guinsoos and then he hits a power spike.

>>27239319

she can.

i just fucked up the enemy team as naut support.
>>
>>27239091
Same goes with guys
>>
They enjoy the attention of chads who play games with "e-sport" scenes.
>>
>>27239191
gangplank FUX nasus hard
>>
I will only see you as an equal if you play Metro
>>
>>27238934
Because girls keep calling attention to it. When male gamers treat them like they would each other they cry about muh soggy knees and DEMAND that gaming changes to suit them. Grrl Gamers don't create anything that contributes to the culture.
>>
File: i'm a grill btw.jpg (296 KB, 466x2800) Image search: [Google]
i'm a grill btw.jpg
296 KB, 466x2800
>>27238791

They usually like them for sake of getting attention and validation. Not out of a true interest in the game.

Case in point, the twat in that pic is naked,with the controllers covering her tits. The focus is her and her sex, not her interest in games.

Same with most female game streamers; they use their sex appeal, whether overtly or subtly, to get views, whereas men just play the games.
>>
If you don't play RTS you're a certified pleb.
>>
>>27238791
Is this cheese pizza.
>>
>>27242609
It's not pizza, therefore whether it's cheese or not is probably irrelevant.
>>
>>27238971
Because the main character is kinda a loser, even by our standards.
>>
>you will never have a qt FRIEND to play video games you enjoy with
But I'm told women play PoE. I don't get it. It's such a NEET game but apparently it's fairly well split considering core games. I'd never know because I can't join group chats.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.