[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dfgfdgdfg.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
dfgfdgdfg.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>Be me
>At mall
>See qt brunette staring at me
>Ignore it
>She comes to me
>Says hey can you help me pull my sleeve
>I say no
>She says cmon plz
>I say fine whatever and do it
>A few seconds into it the glee she had on her face dissapears
>She says oh thats ok nevermind
>Im wondering wtf just happened
>Go to mall bathroom
>The thing I have in my pocket makes it look like I have a huge flaccid cock hanging down
>Become full of despair at the utter realization
>Drive home
>Cry for 15 minutes
>Post this thread
>contemplating suicide

To all you virgins with 8 inchs I hope you all die a very painful death as none of us chose to have these useless dicks while you waste good DNA. FUCK MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>
>tfw I had a 6 and a half inch dick when I was 12.
>>
>>27238597
I have a big one and no girl has ever seen it.
>>
>>27238597
Shhh don't cry I'm sorry this happened to you anon
>>
>>27238597
>pull my sleeve
what mean?
>>
I just wish I was thicker.

who /pencildick/ here
>>
>>27238597
are you this has anything at all to do with your penis?
>>
>>27238597
This is a good story. What you went through probably doesn't happen every day, even worldwide.
>>
>>27238597
ARE U KIDDIN ME
>>
>>27239843
What qualifies as a pencil dick?

Below 5" girth?
>>
File: 1421020830016.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1421020830016.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
This is the reason I refuse to have sex. Not only it will be extremely humiliating but in the case of progeny I would curse them with my genes.
>>
Wait, why did she need her sleeve pulled? And what did you have in your pocket? And why were you at the mall?

So many questions.
>>
>>27238655
that wasn't nice of your dad
>>
>>27240642
Oy retard she wanted me to bend over and pull her sleeve so she could a better look at the bulge in my pants that wasnt my dick to confirm if it was real.
>>
>>27240687
you should have slapped her with your tiny cock
>>
You're a dumb faggot, please kill yourself.
>>
>>27240687
>bend over
>to pull her sleeve
that still don't make any sense, what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>27239802
I have no fucking clue.

asdfghjkl
>>
>>27240754
Maybe... she was super short and trying to take her jacket off?
>>
>>27240754
I came closer to her so she could angle her eyes at my dick.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.