[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
27 Kissless virgin should I just castrate myself? I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1452636232178.jpg (40 KB, 540x677) Image search: [Google]
1452636232178.jpg
40 KB, 540x677
27 Kissless virgin should I just castrate myself? I actually feel hatred for an entire sex that has gone out of it's way to treat me like shit while thugs get laid everything weekend.
>>
>>27238245
They don't go out of their way to treat you like shit. They treat you how you make them feel ypu deserve. Change yourself.
>>
um have you actually tried to get laid

i used to feel bad about being a 26 yo kv, but then i realized i never approached a woman in my life
>>
>>27238349
Magically grow 7 inches will do... fucking idiot.
>>
>>27238387
How did this end? Did you approach someone or are you just ok with it now?
>>
>>27238245
Sex is a meme
It's not worth going after women for it
>>
>>27238419
i just realized this recently, but i gotta move out of my parents house first before i start dating
>>
>>27238349

you are a manlet? dicklet? with no confidence and you look ugly as hell

>just change bro!!!!!

Well fuck you.
>>
>>27238245
>should I just castrate myself
No you don't need to (for obvious reasons). Just avoid reproducing with an aged female seeking a beta provider. I'm like you and that's my only shot at getting a "girl" (woman) friend ever.

Please don't reproduce.
>>
>>27238510
>Please don't reproduce.
I won't if I ever get a GF I will refuse to marry or reproduce why would I? I am paying 20 times the original price for a heavily used defective car.
>>
>>27238245
NEEEIIGGGHHH

Im r9k's appointed guardian.
The Norse Horse

NEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHH
NEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Castrate and seal your fate.
Instead mutate and become female bait.

NEEEEEEEIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>27238245
>>27238388
>>27238443
>fuck_this_gay_earth_fat_ugly_manchild.jpg
>>
>>27238687
International level athlete so no not fat.
>>
>>27238245
That girl would be quite cute if she didn't had fucked up hair and no eyebrows.
If she goes through that phase, maybe in 10 years she will be a hot bitch.
>>
>>27238661
Good I'm glad you understand.

I wish I were an only child so I could punish my parents for creating me by never giving them a grandchild. But unfortunately I have siblings with better sets of genes so they might get a few anyway.
>>
>>27238387
approaching her alone won't get you laid, I've been rejected hundreds of times, you will come off awkward and be rejected too.
>>
>>27238771
>unfortunately I have siblings with better sets of genes so they might get a few anyway.
I know this make my blood boil knowing most of what my brother s have comes from being fucked by my fathers and mother shittiest genetic straights
>>
>>27238861
>I know this make my blood boil knowing most of what my brothers have comes from NOT being fucked over by my fathers and mothers shittiest genetic straights
>>
>>27238873
>straights
I mean traits
holy fuck sorry guys I'm drunk posting from my mobile with autospell on.
>>
>>27238387
>um have you actually tried to get laid
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>27238349
>They don't go out of their way to treat you like shit. They treat you how you make them feel ypu deserve. Change yourself
If your amn the problem msut be with never mind the JEW RUN MEDIA HAS SPENT THE PAST 30 YEARS OR SO TELLING AVERAGE WOMEN THEY DESERVE PRINCE CHARMING AND NOTHING LESS
>>
Yes OP your fucked.
>>
>>27238245
No, just tell them you've gotten a vasectomy, then watch the expression on their face as you are no longer seen as a man. It's disgust and anger sometimes.
>>
>>27239630
>It's disgust and anger sometimes.
waaaahh this beta male can't act as a beta bucks. Fucking whores can't wait to see western society burn due to their bullshit.
>>
>>27239630
Have you ever done this? I need greentexts now!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.