[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1456080508311.jpg (150 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1456080508311.jpg
150 KB, 597x519
>be me 19
>sat at family dinner
>entire family, all the cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc
>my brother calls me a nerd
>my mum calls me a nerd
they're both laughing at me, family is confused why they're being so mean
>mum says "oh he doesn't mind, look at him"
>I'm sat smiling as if I don't care, I don't show my emotions outwardly at all
>family proceeds to join in the bullying
>grandpa asks me "what are you studying at uni"
>I say "computer science and programming, I want to work as a games programmer"
>he replies "wow you really are a nerd"
>whole family in hysterics laughing at me

Why are normies so mean?
>>
>>27237983
vandalize
>>
Why do you want to work as a game programmer?
Literally one of the worst professions.
>>
>>27237983
>I don't show my emotions outwardly at all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display

Sometimes I feel so deeply imprisoned within myself I don't even know what I feel anymore OP. At least you can still tell what you should actually feel, hold on to that before it's too late.
>>
>>27238041
There's literally nothing I want to do.

I have zero ambitions. I just thought it would be ok to be a games programmer.

I don't care about money, I can live in a one bedroom flat and eat microwave meals every day and be happy as long as I get to play vidya games.
>>
are you sincerely butthurt about being called a nerd in good nature?
>>
>>27238061
>I just thought it would be ok to be a games programmer

Why? The industry is notoriously awful to work in.
>>
>>27238061

You don't get to play vidya as a programmer, lad.
>>
>>27238092
I like boring monotonous work. I don't have to be a games programmer, I can just be a programmer if it's that bad.
>>
>>27237983
The more you ignore it, the worse normies bully you. Normies want to bully. They need to do it. They need to feel superior and put someone else down to show it.
When you ignore the bullying, you make yourself an easy target. Normies will then bully you because it's easy, has no consequences and it makes them feel good with no risk involved.

You don't have to kick off and make a huge fuss, you just have to NOT roll over and be a bitch.
Alternatively: kill them, johnny. Kill them all.
>>
>>27238109
its not boring and monotone. Its a fucking stressful overtime I-needed-that-shit-done-yesterday kind of job. There's an army of shitheads like you clamoring to get in, because muh vidia, and they know they can treat their employees like shit cause its easy to replace those that wont bend over and take it.
>>
>>27237983
i usually joke about my moms mental problems how she has called ambulance multiple times when she felt weird
that usually makes then quiet
>>
>>27237983
But your family is right.
>>
>>27237983
You know what to do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCUsNx1HTs
>>
>not handling and engaging in the bantz
My sister calls me a faggot all the time
>>
Why are u nerd?
>>
>>27237983
you retard, instead of smiling and trying to roll with the punches, let your real feelings be known on how it hurts you. You set a precedent by being an idiot and letting them get away with it because they think you're ok with it. This one's on you tard
>>
>>27237983
You let it happen you faggot. You shouldve retaliated lightheartedly
>>
>>27237983
Why would you study computer sciences if you want to become a game programmer?
>>
OP, don't you have a masculine bone in your body?

>mom publicly emasculates me in front of my family
>I tell her to get the fuck out of the room
>she leaves
>laugh with everybody else, defusing the tension
>>
>>27239943
Either this or try to show some backbone OP
>>
>>27237983
OP is beta as fuck

>move away from your family and cut all contact with them
>problem solved
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.