[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here notice a decline in activity here? I think its a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
Anyone here notice a decline in activity here? I think its a calling cor me to finally leave
>>
>>27237952
And us filled with normalfags too
>>
Take a look at the archives. Theres been a constant decrease for the past few months now. It use to be 8300 now it's at 7500 and will continue to dwindle.
Im sure a lot of anons also notice this trend. And frankly i too am getting bored of r9k, which is a good thing for me desu senpai
>>
Its because normies have infiltrated the board
>>
>>27237989
then that means the amount of posts should increase
>>
>>27237952
I think that's a good thing. The problem is that the fucking board is filled to the brim with normals.
>>
>>27238007
they're at work/school
>>
>>27238007
If robots leave so do normies.
>>
>>27238037
how is it a good thing? the ones leaving are the robots. do you notice how few wagecuck threads are made these days?

I think it's time for really really fuck off this board, good riddance.
>>
>>27238057
>>27238054
okay, the point remains. posting acitivity is decreasing. There's only 14 threads out of all the threads up on r9k with over 80 replies.

Calling card has arrived tbhqhfam
>>
>>27238082
A lot of threads with few replies is a sign of normie activity. They come here to talk about their life and things that only apply to them. In other words, they make threads about things that no one gives a fuck about.

Not to mention shitty as fucking hell threads that everyone ignores as well, such as the typical "lol i just pooped" or muh "boypucci this and that" or the ones where they try to do a sing along of some shitty song and so on.

The board is just filled with inconsequential garbage.
>>
>>27238183
>>27238058

The oldfag are on 8 chan now...
>>
>>27239945

I'm not.

Actually, immediately following the Eggman/Chris Harper Mercer stuff, I decided to cool it with this place for a bit.

I still post, but I've never quite gotten back to using this board as intensively as I used to. Nor have I replaced it with a direct analogue, I just use other 4chan boards a bit more over the past several months.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.