[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this pic actually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: facebook-men-vs_-women.jpg (66 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
facebook-men-vs_-women.jpg
66 KB, 900x500
How true is this pic actually?
>>
>>27237884
It is true for me (male)

And even that 1 notification is usually an automated message like "Yesterday was XXXX birthday!"
>>
>>27237884
I don't know I don't have facebook
>>
>>27237884
Females are more social, so not only do people bring likes aka normie (You)s, but they also go out and get them by being active

But it's also easier for females to be social simply because people regard them as being easier to like
I mean, make a female profile on literally any social media platform and both guys and girls will talk to you more
Hell, if you make a lesbian profile girls will be flattered instead of grouping them together with every other dude who they just assume wants to fuck them
>>
>>27237884
well, it's true for me
>>
>>27237978
fuck this world, fuck women
>>
It's pretty true for me, but I deleted my first account with all my high school friends, etc and opened up a second account under an alias that I keep about 23 friends on. I don't post pics or status updates or anything
>>
File: Ayy.png (68 KB, 1279x641) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.png
68 KB, 1279x641
>>27237884
You tell me, picture related a female profile. Belongs to a female on r9k.
>>
>>27237884
About four months ago my girlfriend decided to quit facebook, so she gave me her password and told me to go in and change it so she couldn't get back into it.

I just logged into to see, and after four months of no activity she had about 15 messages and 100 notifications. That seems about on par with what the average normie male would get in that amount of time.
>>
File: 1458113640893.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458113640893.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2pvJuLgBqk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i71ucapje7I
>>
Left: Robot
Right: Chad
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
>>27237884
Def not op i swear it
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 KB, 366x31) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 KB, 366x31
>have a Facebook because employers think you're a serial killer if you don't now
>log in for the first time in months because of this thread
>pic related
>>
>>27239289
You need friends first, dumbass.
>>
File: tweet tweet sad sad.png (75 KB, 550x373) Image search: [Google]
tweet tweet sad sad.png
75 KB, 550x373
>>27239314
I have six friends.
>five people I went to high school with
>an old friend's brother's girlfriend who added me
Most of the people I sent requests to ignored them.
>>
File: jew fly 2.jpg (361 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
jew fly 2.jpg
361 KB, 1414x1469
>>27239289

> tfw never going to make a FaceJew

> Too much into trolling and insulting people and don't want to get v& for doing it on the normie web
>>
>>27239359
That's a lot of why I don't use it. I have to remind myself where I am before I ever go on it so I don't post something there that belongs here.
>>
>>27237884
Never met a woman like that.
>>
>get gf
>she badgers you to get facebook so she can put that she's in a relationship with some shithead
>eventually give in and let her make you a facebook
>add her
>add her friends
>eventually break up
>debating whether or not to just delete the whole thing
Would it even matter?
>>
>>27239170
But what did you find in her messages, mon ami
>>
>>27239477
Her friends will slowly start deleting you and in the end your ex will be the only one remaining.
So no it wouldn't matter if you just deactivated now.
>>
>>27239494
All but three were group messages from her book club. The rest were girlfriends wondering where she went.
>>
>>27239531
It's been just over a month and none have removed me yet.

Actually, how would you know? Do you get an unfriended message? I haven't checked it for a week, at least.
>>
>>27239562
>>27239540
Fucking norm shits
>>
>>27237941
That's all I get.
People I knew in highschool told me to get fb, I did, and no one talks to me now. Why do I go on a site just to watch people show off their lives
>>
>>27239655
To suffer. Why else.
>>
>>27239682
You understand
>>
>>27239655
Just set up email notification for everything and never log in unless you get an email. Saves you from a lot of pain. This way you do have an account and anybody can contact you if they desire.
>>
>>27239248
This, senpie

There are social and unsocial people, no matter the gender. It's easier for females to be social tho.
>>
>>27237941
same for me but I only use cuckerberg to troll so yeah.
>>
Before the depression caught me I use to be the right

Now being that social is annoying as fuck and people get mad when you don't keep up appearances. So I backed out.

Its pointless in the long run anyway.
>>
>>27237884
Not true for me.

I post about once a month, only with professionally relevant news and only ever good news. It'll usually get a dozen likes on the day I post it, maybe a comment or two, then there's not really anything until the next post I make.

I don't even have 86 friends, much less 86 requests in any given week. Only talk to three people more than once a year through the messaging system.
>>
>>27240927
>I post about once a month, only with professionally relevant news
Post Facebook.
>>
>>27241305
I'm not going to post it on 4chan, and it's not public anyway.

What field are you in? If we're similar, we could talk first.
>>
>>27239264
there's a reply from a guy literally named chad
>>
>>27239264

There are guys lining up to fuck THAT?

WHY.

FUCK THIS WORLD MAN. FUCK IT ALL.
>>
My posts are always hit and miss, either I'm getting 25 likes and a full fledged conversation or it get's ignored entirely.

Feelsgoodman?
>>
it's true and everyone knows it.
i already did this experiment years ago when people were more open with their Facebook privacy.
i would just browse random profiles far out of my circle, in other states and shit.
in general, guys don't have much traffic and they don't get the same reception on their pictures.
it's like people are afraid to compliment dudes. women are afraid to because they don't want to send a false flag and men don't want to because of insecurity and homophobia.
>>
>>27237884

I get more activity than that so it can't be that bad. I don't really know if the female half is still much more busy having never been on the other side.

Would explain why they're always looking at their phones, though. Facebook will buzz your phone for lots of activity you don't really care about.
>>
>>27239264

I'm glad I'm not that desperate.

And I'm going through a 5 years long dryspell that will probably forever. But I'll die with my self respect.
>>
It should be named: not social person profile and social person profile
>>
>>27241631
I love watching normalfags get btfo when nobody likes their post and it gets deleted later
>>
>>27241901
I've been guilty of that. If it gets no likes, it's best to delete it. Otherwise you'll see it again later and the bad feelings will come back.
>>
>>27241901

I never delete them, it's just weird how polarized my "content" is.
>>
>>27241901
>thinks normalfags are the ones not getting likes
lol wut
>>
>>27239289
>>pic related
Employers will still think you're a serial killer if they see that. You'd have been better off giving a fake account name or something and blaming it on technical error when it comes up with nothing.
>>
I can attest to that as a male but I haven't even posted in 4 years.
I do get fishers still though. Like 3 every 5 months.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.