[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever feel so shit about life you code a loop in C++ which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Personal projects.png (9 KB, 526x226) Image search: [Google]
Personal projects.png
9 KB, 526x226
You ever feel so shit about life you code a loop in C++ which tells you to kill yourself and let it run over 8 million times?
>>
>>27237584

Which compiler are you using?
>>
File: VS.png (15 KB, 776x446) Image search: [Google]
VS.png
15 KB, 776x446
>>27237597
Coded it in Visual Studio
>>
>>27237697

How the fuck do you download this? The last time I tried it was 8 fucking gigs and I got bored and cancelled it
>>
>>27237730
Git gud internet?

8 gigs isn't all that much if you play video games for instance.
>>
>>27237730
>The last time I tried it was 8 fucking gigs and I got bored and cancelled it
>Gets 'bored' from downloading
>Thinks he has any business programming
Okay...
>>
>>27237730
Just download code blocks then?
>>
i suck at coding so no
>>
>>27238463
>codeblocks
lmao
>>
>>27237584
How were you able to take a screenshot with only "your" printed and not "yourself"? Do you print each char individually?
>>
>>27237584
>not running it in a hundred parallel threads
>>
>>27238598
Not OP, but it's a rendering thing. The CLI is trying to render tens of thousands of lines per second.
>>
>>27237584
>>27237697
Use GNU/Linux you ape. There's already a command built in to do exactly this:

yes "You should kill yourself"

Instead you downloaded 8 GB of Microsoft shit to make your retarded trivial program.
>>
File: 003.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
003.gif
2 MB, 640x480
Life is too hard.
>>
>>27237584
>do you ever perform an action that takes two minutes out of boredom?

yes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.