[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies Ruin Another Robot Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458307828265.jpg (246 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
1458307828265.jpg
246 KB, 1000x673
>A modern-day hermit who has spent four years building his remote shack from clay has been told to leave.

>Daniel Pike has created a home entirely from materials found in Merry Hill forest, which is a 15 minute walk from the nearest road.

>He sleeps on a mattress made of dried leaves, has fashioned window frames and even a bath out of driftwood.

>But now bosses at The Woodland Trust said they own the site and have ordered him to leave.

>Mr Pike said: "I am not doing any harm to anyone here. I grew tired with modern life.

>"I came out to the woods, starting in a tent and decided to build a home. I won't be leaving."

>Mr Pike, who used to work at Tesco Extra, said he had no mortgage prospects and ran into difficulty after suffering a nervous breakdown.

>Fed up with the pressures of modern day life he decided to live simply in the self-built home in Carpenders Park.

>He said he was living happily in his straw home until an officer from The Woodland Trust arrived and told him he would have to move.

Apparently he learned everything from YouTube videos.

Why haven't you said fuck you to the landlord kikes and gone innawoods like this guy?
>>
File: 1458307885505.jpg (286 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1458307885505.jpg
286 KB, 1000x667
http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/14352203.Woodland_hermit_ordered_out_of_house_made_of_clay/
>>
>>27237466
>Why haven't you said fuck you to the landlord kikes and gone innawoods like this guy?

Because of exactly what happened to this guy? Is this a troll question?
>>
This is my fear, I've always wanted to go live in the wilderness but there are so few places where you can go and avoid having this happen. Bullshit.
>>
He looks more like a nature Chad than a robot.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight

Never gonna work nowadays
>>
>>27237472
>watfordobserver
Huh, small world.
>>
>>27237503
>that receding hairline
>that ratty, tired look on his face
nah
If he was anywhere near normie if would be too busy posting instagram photos to tell everbody he "'LOVES' nature!!!1!" to actually try to survive it. Then they'd go home after a day.
>>
>>27237466
That's the problem with trying to do what this guy did in Britain. Every single strip of woodland is considered a national fucking park at this point, and hacking down a tree in the area gets you penalised.
>>
this guy is my hero.
too bad normies own all of nature now, because they have a piece of paper that says so and other normies with guns believe it.
>>
>>27237503

>Anyone remotely attractive is a Chad

Idiot
>>
>>27237472
Is that a functioning water wheel generating electricity?
>>
I've done this to a certain extent.

But he should have known that camping on someone else's land was trouble. Just better to buy a small parcel and then no one will bug you.

It's pretty easy to do.
>>
>>27237466
I would never go full innawoods
I'd make a "vacation home" that I'd visit every time there was a meteor shower or the flowers around there were blooming
I'd go there when it snowed so I could build an ice castle
I'd go there before it rained so when I woke up I could just relax in the calming sounds

But I still crave society (despite being a basement dweller) so I'd never live there permanently
>>
>>27237466
You're not allowed to leave society. We must all suffer together. If the slaves ever learn they have the option to leave, then they will all leave and the system will collapse.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.