[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /skinny despite working out/ I just want to be strong and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: skinny-guy.jpg (31 KB, 266x424) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy.jpg
31 KB, 266x424
Who /skinny despite working out/

I just want to be strong and be able to beat some fucker up if he looks at me the wrong way
>>
>>27237335
Have you been doing the diet half of it? Working out alone only works well for people with good genetics or naturally good diets most robots have neither of those things
>>
>>27237348
I don't have enough money for 3 meals a day.
If you want to bulk up you need tons of food and proteins
>>
>>27237335
>I just want to be strong and be able to beat some fucker up if he looks at me the wrong way

Insecure as fuck.
>>
File: mean-face.jpg (23 KB, 516x387) Image search: [Google]
mean-face.jpg
23 KB, 516x387
>Spending every waking minute in public maintaining this facade
How exhausting
>>
>>27237371
The chads in school have always been laughing at my fragile body and called me faggot etc
Fuck off normie
>>
>>27237335
Duuude

If you want to be able to beat up people join a boxing gym and do some wrestling on the side.
>>
>>27237393
Is tai chi good? I'm going to the gym to build up muscles too
>>
>>27237364
I don't have much money either anon but I sat down and listed out foods with high protein and cheap costs buy things like
Tuna (canned) 40+ g of protein in a $1 can
Beans like $1 a can and has 20g of protein
Milk has lots
Eggs like 6g each and you can get 12 for like 3 dollars
Chick peas also have decent amount of protein and are cheap
Probably a lot of other stuff just look around on the net and you will find you can get a lot of protein for not a lot of money if you know what to buy
>>
>>27237422
Thanks i will try to eat more beans. I'm vegetarian
>>
>>27237348
>>27237422
Had some health issues last year and can't have most of those, or my stomach gets fucked.
FML
>>
>>27237335

On scrub level of fighting, the fight is decided by your mental strength, unless there is a difference in weight/fitness is over 9000 points.
>>
I'm the opposite
>put on a lot of muscle size
>not really strong at all
>tfw lie when people ask what I can lift
>>
File: image.png (256 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
256 KB, 600x600
>>27237441
Fellow vegetarian skeleton?

>tfw parents are hippy, grow up vegetarian
20 yrs old under 120lbs
Look young as fuck because good genes and healthy food entire life
Weak as fuck and just play vidya all day
>>
File: 1445484579510.jpg (123 KB, 436x623) Image search: [Google]
1445484579510.jpg
123 KB, 436x623
>>27239340
know that peel

>bulked up, gained lots of size
>look like i should be benching well over 2 plates
>tfw 185 workset
>>
>>27239381
>just play vidya all day
This is probably why you're so weak bro
>>
>>27237393
This guy is right, don't bother with weights if you want to learn to fight. Boxing, or any combat sport really, is what you need. Don't fuck around with Mcdojo's either, get a real gym, if you go the martial arts route.
>>
File: image.gif (97 KB, 177x229) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
97 KB, 177x229
>>27239410
Its true, but im not sure I care enough to change anything
Working out isnt going to stop me from looking like a kid or being short
I figure Ill just wait until im older and then I can hangout with younger people who look my age.
>>
>>27239457
>says he has good genes
>is short
lmao
m
a
o
>>
>>27239688
so a 6'3 guy with fucking ataxia or cerebral palsy or some other shit has good genes?

kek
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 500x500
>>27239688
Fuck off I meant in every other way besides height
Family ages well, no history of life threatening sicknesses or cancer, most of family considered good looking. Mother is short so I'm short
Have fun balding / getting cancer / looking old / getting obese but at least ur tall kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.