[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots. I really need advice, so I would be very pleased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: 0475 - pUoWRmc.jpg (69 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
0475 - pUoWRmc.jpg
69 KB, 900x675
Hello robots. I really need advice, so I would be very pleased if you help me. Also, sorry for my bad English, as I'm from Spain.

Last night, my best friend shot himself. The last words he said to me were "I don't want to work all day to have five fucking hours to sleep, and then keep working until I am 65 years old. Then they give us a little amount of money but you can't do anything because you are already dead."

His parents were narcissistic and wanted to use him to make their dreams true, so they always made fun of him even for the slightest fail. He couldn't stand it.

Here is my question. What can I do with my life? Like him, I don't want to work so hard to have a shitty life and my parents are shit. As we say here in /r9k/, I don't want to be a wagecuck.

What can I do, robots?
>>
>>27237295
>What can I do with my life?

You know the answer, just decide on something and put everything into it, forget distractions
>>
>>27237332
OP here. Thanks, at least this answer is better than the ones I got on /b/
>>
here are some options:
1-get on neetbux
2-become a successful enterpreneur and retire early
3-completely drop out of society and live in the wilderness
4-learn to enjoy the mediocre wagecuck lifestyle (most 'self-help' books exist to help you with that)
5-get a really lucrative career and retire early, or a prestigeous one that fulfils you
have fun!
>>
>>27237295
Working for 'the man' isn't the only way to earn a living. Choose a career based on a field of interest, or learn how to create your own wealth.
>>
>>27237295
Get a job or profession that correlates with your interest. It makes everything so much easier. Not sure if you've heard this saying but "If you do what you love, it's not really work."
>>
File: 1436646105574.jpg (37 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1436646105574.jpg
37 KB, 700x393
>>27237295
I am sorry to hear about your best friend, OP. I'm sorry about how your life isn't that great either.
I don't have any real advice, since I suck at it, but still. The feels are real.
>>
File: umaru.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
umaru.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
sorry about your friend anon :( hope your life gets better soon.
>>
>>27237530
Thanks mate. It doesn't matter you don't have any advice.

>>27237572
To all of you, thanks for your replies. It's good to see that at least someone cares about me!
Same, thank you.
>>
Sorry about your friend OP. I can't give any real advice since I'm in a similar position. Wagecucking for some decent amout of money, but not that much to spend on. No Gf and such.

At least here's a song about friends : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
>>
>>27237295
es la verdad tu amigo esta muerto? que horifico. soy de nueva zelanda y soy basura no tengo ningun valor pero en mi opinion es importante que se siga lo que se quiere en la vida pero supongo que es dificil decidir lo que se quiere...
>>
File: ohyesitsfree.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ohyesitsfree.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>27237295
i think the most important thing in your situation is to assess what things you want to achieve in your life. do you want to find a woman, marry, have kids? won't happen without finding a well paying job. are you ok with staying single, probably have an occasional fuck? then working 25h per week might be enough.
do you want to live in a nice big house or apartment or don't you care and it's fine if it's a small place? do you like city life or do you prefer living somewhere more isolated? do you enjoy manual labor or do you like using your head? etc. etc.

go into yourself and figure out what you want. only then you can plan future steps accordingly.
>>
>>27237295
Sorry to hear that. Your friend is right and I'm struggling with this as well.

Personally I work part-time, so that I earn enough money to live alright (I can afford a crappy place with no heating, I saved up enough to buy a crappy car, I rarely have to look too hard at my expenses, I'm not out of food). Because it is part time, I also have a bunch of time. I'm trying to take this time to figure out what I want to do while I'm a halfwagecuck. I'm also depressed to trying not to off myself and keep going to therapy.
>>
>>27237929
I'm >>27238029
This is all very good advice OP. I'm jealous I wasn't the one giving it.

I just want to say about this:
>do you want to find a woman, marry
I have friends who have part time jobs like that and they did get married. It doesn't have to be a big thing with an expensive dress and venue
>kids
there is gets complicated. One of the couples I think of has one and babies cost a whole lot. But he loves his son a lot and says it's worth it.
>>
Check this out

www.earlyretirementextreme.com

In my opinion, it's the only way people can escape these days.

Sorry to hear about your friend, I had a friend that did the same thing recently.
>>
>>27237421
>tfw no profitable interest
>>
File: I-love-free-stuff.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
I-love-free-stuff.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>27238064
>>27237929
yes, you can't generalize things. some people are fine with a small wedding, some want the big thing. this applies to everything. that's why finding out what one wants is the most important. also, never ever listen to what others say about what a good or proper life should be like. if someone tells you that having kids is great and that working in M&A for a international company is the best then that is fine for him or her. but never apply the views of others on yourself. likewise, never apply your way of how you see things on others. took me 20 years to figure this out by myself and now I can say that i'm pretty happy with my life.
>>
>>27238268
>never ever listen to what others say about what a good or proper life should be like
>never apply the views of others on yourself
>never apply your way of how you see things on others
This is absolute golden advice.

At near avoided-wizardry, I can say that I WASTED entire chunks of my life trying to do and become what people told me was a good person, have what they said was a "good life". Turns out, I am better than ever in a small appartment outside of town, never partying, reading books and taking walks and not buying much if any at all.
I am not going to go get a high fly job just to get some stacy who will never be satisfied with the amount of money I make. If a girl ends up in my life, she'll see what I want to share with her. If that means that I'm alone until forever, at least I haven't killed myself bit by bit to become something I am not.
>>
>0475 - pUoWRmc.jpg

Hmm.
>>
File: 1458094527860.jpg (44 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1458094527860.jpg
44 KB, 538x454
I'm considering going all TPB and living in a trailer so I can retire early.
Any robots ever grow up with a trailer and can tell me what it's like? I'm fairly certain that basic utilities and a computer with internet are literally all I need to be happy.
>>
File: 1437898898741.png (371 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437898898741.png
371 KB, 640x480
>>27237390
>3-completely drop out of society and live in the wilderness

I've been thinking about this but I'm too much of a pussy and I don't know anything about how to survive in the woods and shit. I would do it without question if I wasn't so fucking scared of complete darkness and animals in the wild.

How can I start to get rid of these problems? I would like to try it out.
>>
>>27238464
There are survival hiking groups and such, last time I checked. Teach you to purify water, make fire, that sort of things.

I do think the post above you is on to something more though. Trailer seems okay, comfy wise.
>>
File: 1456705657742.jpg (78 KB, 960x922) Image search: [Google]
1456705657742.jpg
78 KB, 960x922
>>27238464
try spending some time in the woods when it gets dark. first, your goal should be to stay there for only a couple of minutes. slowly extend that time until you don't feel uncomfortable or scared even if you stay there for a longer period of time.
that is a rule you can apply on almost any kind of situation or environment you want to get used to.
>>
>>27237295
just learn how to use Paint tool SAI, and sell shitty Toon Erotica ebooks, for 2.99 I heard they sell like hot cakes
>>
dude jus like jus b urself.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x568
>>27237295
Your friend sounds awfully similar to me.
Should I make him an example?
>>
>>27237295
I suggest kill yourself.

You are hopeless.
You will amount to nothing.
No one cares about you
r9k will not miss your posting
bye bye little frog
>>
>>27237295
OP- dead serious advice now, from one anon to another.

First of all, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. You should know, suicide is not the fucking answer. At all. But what's done is done, we can't reverse his decision.

Second of all, I was looking at this >>27237390
comment. These options are definitely viable, so give them a mull over.

Thirdly, my advice is very simply- fuck living by man made laws. You want to get enough wealth to sustain yourself without working to death?

Fuck the rules.
Fuck society.
Fuck laws.
Fuck your country.

You take what you need to take and be done with it.

Interpret this shit how you want but you get the gist of what I'm saying. The fact that people are making literally more money in a week than you will see in your life is enough for me to question the system and what shit quality of life I'll be living slaving away and making else someone richer.

All I'm saying is do what you need to do to get to where you want- you want to escape a wagecuck life? Do you have the balls to even do that?

Completely down to you. Make it happen. And if you don't, then die a wagecuck like your friend- I don't even mean this in a nasty waayyyy, but it is the fucking reality.

TLDR- take what's rightfully yours, fuck what the world says.
>>
>>27238619
2edgy4me m8.
2edgy4me.
>>
>>27238455
Actually, trailer living is a bad deal, long term. Even if you own the trailer, lot rent is always pretty high.

You're better off to buy a small basic house or if you want to go really minimal, buy some cheap land and put up a small house on it.
>>
>>27239578
couldn't you just buy a small piece of land and put the trailer on that? admittedly it wouldn't be much different than building a small house but it could possibly be cheaper
>>
>>27238622
OP here. Thought this thread 404'ed!

Thank you anon, really. This is a good answer, and I love the effort you put on it.

Thanks.
>>
>>27237295
German robot here.
>your friend didn't want to work hard
No wonder your countries economy is so bad

I'm still sorry for you
>>
>>27238622
God, the intention here is good, but everything you said can be summed up as "Just do it", which is bullshit normie advice.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.