[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>group of >BA loses his virginity first, expected, very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
>group of
>BA loses his virginity first, expected, very tall, medium looking, but always a bro
>A loses virginity second, total bro, short, decentish looking, type of guy everyone likes
>J loses virginity, decent looking, medium height, shy, but not aspie
>C loses virginity, short, medium looking, aspie AF
>AG loses virginity, short, ugly, kinda aspie, boring
>AS loses virginity, very short, ugly, super aspie

Me
>tall
>best looking of all of them
>shy, but not aspie or weirdo

Why am I the last one to lose my virginity out of all my friends? I'm 22, I don't harbor I'll redpilltipper OR whiteknight views towards women. I'm the most educated so far with a huge range of hobbies....

I has a girl before I spooned and slept with and made out a lot but we never fucked three years ago...

How do I lift the curse?
>>
>>27237189
>I has a girl
This might be part of the problem
>>
>>27237189
>best looking of all of them
Because of this. Your head is up your own ass. You spend more time looking in the mirror than at other people.

You've got a nasty sense of entitlement there.
>>
>>27237238
Ignore my grammatical error there plsz you know what I mean.

>>27237252
I'm not entitled, I know I don't deserve a gf anymore than they do and I'm happy for them,however I don't see how I'm the last one without a stable gf
>>
>>27237303
Maybe you're the most boring one. Even the aspies are entertaining purely by being aspie. You're also likely not as good looking as you think you are. Post pic.
>>
>>27237189

>Best looking
>No assburgers
>Le smartest and most sophisticated too!

Maybe it's the narcissistic delusions?
>>
Oh, inb4 you just reply to all answers with some variation of "False. I'm actually like this...." that's textbook autism, dude.

Also
>What is cognitive dissonance?
>Who is David Dunning?
>Who is Justin Kruger?
>>
>>27237330
I don't think I'm boring, usually I'm the one who keeps the conversations going in 1v1 with any of those friends.

I'm not gonna post pic because you'll just associate it with an asshole (which I'm not trying to he), but trust me that I'm 7-8/10

>>27237351
>best looking
Objectively, I get hit on the most when in groups and all my friends said so
>no assburgers
Well...I do to an extent, but not spaghetti dropping tier shit, for example I have no idea how to escalate after a girl comes up to me at a party and starts asking me random questions.
>smartest
Nope, one is for sure smarter in specific ways, but I have the highest education level in the most difficult degree out of all of them

>>27237406
>spewing r9k buzzwords
At least you tried.
>>
>>27237455
If you're the one keeping the conversations going then maybe you're just not that interesting to talk to. If you were, and they were that interesting in talking with your fascinating self, then they would carry their end.

You need some introspection, m8.
>>
>>27237189
Who knows it might have something to do with them taking risks.

I have a friend whos a but beta and a brony and stuff. He asked out a girl with a video of a minecraft build. I would never do something like that. It just proves hes braver than me. Even if he didn't get that girl he got another one. They've been a couple ever since. Don't know about how my other two friends got gfs, but they are far closer to being chad than me.
>>
>>27237492
I definitely do get worthwhile reciprocation from my friends though, just not as much.

>>27237512
>taking risks
You know, I think you actually hit the nail on the head here, I'll have to consider this a lot more.

Also that brony shit made me cringe.
>>
Bampapap
>>
>>27237351
I can confirm that OP is a five star man.
>>
>>27237802
Hehe thanks
>>
>>27237455
>the highest education level in the most difficult degree
Is it STEM? You sound like a STEMfag.
>>
>>27237189
It also depends on the women you hook up with. I know r9k likes to think that every woman's a whore, etc, but that's not true. You might have just happened to hit the shy ones or the "good" ones, or etc. I dated a few who wanted to "wait till whatever" or "loose their virginity after blah did", etc. It's boring as shit and unless you're willing to invest a lot of time and effort finding the thing that will flip their switch it's a lot easier to just go find another one who's a bit slutty.

Unfortunately it's difficult to tell who's who before dating, but if they've had sex before it's a lot easier.
>>
>>27237908
Yeah, its STEM, what the fuck do you think?
BTW they are all in stem too except one of them, just inferior to mine.
>>
>>27238025
And we begin to see why no one wants to touch you...
>>
>>27238025
>just inferior to mine
Like I said up >>27237252, you've got your head up your own arse. You do think you deserve more. You think you're better than all of your friends and now you're angry that people don't treat you better than them.

You need to take a hard look at yourself, m8.
>>
>>27237189
Are you asking out women or are you gazing at your navel contemplating your superiority?
>>
>>27238025
What major?
originale
>>
>>27238096
>>27238065
God you guys are autistic.

I don't complain about this shit IRL, I objectively picked the best engineering degree possible in job outlook/etc, its not a bigoted opinion.

Additionally I don't believe I deserve more, I'm simply just confused why they all have gfs (though I would only gf 2/5 personally) while stuck in a rut.

>>27238111
I'm not, which is a mistake of course.

>>27238132
Nuclear engi.
>>
>>27237406
>>27237455
Nice prediction. His reply to your comment is a variation of what you suggested. Classic closet autist.
>>
>>27238138
Because you sound like you exude "asshole" from your pores.

I think they have a deodorant for that though, it's called "stop thinking you're hot shit when you haven't even gotten laid".
>>
>>27238138
>be autismo the sperg
>wow nukes r cool
>ill be nuclear engineer
>>
>>27238138
The point they're making is that you're casually narcissistic. You don't have a gf cuz you don't. Go get one should be easy if you're so good looking and educated.
>>
>>27237189

You are either the most revolting or the most autistic of your friends and have started to believe their pity-friendship is some sort of sign that you are a well-liked and well-rounded person.

Things will not improve until you accept this and chop 4 points off of your lower limit on the 10 scale.
>>
>>27238193
Not OP here, but you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>27238314
>worked with nuke guys in the navy
Yeah, they're all fucking spergs. Had one that couldn't stop masterbating and got caught one of the 18 times a day he had to take a break for it.

Nukes are weird as fuck. Not sure if the civy version is any better.
>>
>>27238357
You're actually so fucking stupid you're comparing nuclear weaponry technicians to commercial nuclear power engineers.
>>
>>27237406
This is pretty accurate tbqh
>>
>>27238383
>thinks the navy only has nuclear weapons.
>Doesn't even know what a nuclear sub is
>Thinks it even makes much of a difference with the quality/type of people working on them.
>>
>>27238383
You just correctly identified the 'curse' whether the info will make it through your thick skull or not.
>>
>>27238138
OK I'm >>27238111
Women don't ask out men unless they're Brad Pitt or are made of money. Ask women out, being a good hitter doesn't matter if you're never at bat.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.