[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other britbots forced back into wagecuckery by the Gov after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457215274630.png (491 KB, 406x586) Image search: [Google]
1457215274630.png
491 KB, 406x586
Any other britbots forced back into wagecuckery by the Gov after ages of claiming NEETbux?

I'd forgotten just how hellish it is to deal with normalfag coworkers and customers all day.

I'm dying here. How do I get out of this?
>>
We need more dole for the muslims you racist.

Go back to work and earn taxes for the multicult
>>
>>27237139

Lol, I am the multicult.
>>
>>27237111
>Any other britbots forced back into wagecuckery by the Gov after ages of claiming NEETbux?

Kek, this idiot fell for the JSA meme

You're not supposed to actually reveal your power level as a NEET, nab
>>
I'm being forced to by time.
>>
>>27237221

What do you mean?

Originalfghgfgh
>>
>>27237516
Can't live on your own on neetbux. And whoever you're living with is going to age or have change in their own circumstances eventually.
>>
>>27237629
>Can't live on your own on neetbux

Yes you can. I did it.
>>
>>27237999
Teach me your secret, master of trips.
>>
>>27237111
benzos m80
>>
>>27238313

Taking them or selling them?
>>
File: 1405495459652.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1405495459652.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>27237111
How can plebs make such pretty colors look like shit?
>>
>>27237629
This is only truth in this thread. JSA is basically nothing if you live in London because the housing is so expensive, you barely have anything left over after housing benefit.

I was on income support while going through college (at uni, graduating in finance in 2 months. Hopefully I'll get a 2:1) and it barely supported me.

Plus, at the end of the day, being on JSA is more stress in the long run since after 6 months or so they usually sling you onto a training course and get tougher on you in regards to job searching

Just pick up a trade. They give good money, give skill and career progression and allow you to create a substantial amount of savings
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.