[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just caught my brother stealing from mom, should I snitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1427239716439.jpg (81 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
1427239716439.jpg
81 KB, 379x364
Just caught my brother stealing from mom, should I snitch?
>>
if you even have to ask this question, you're a massive bitch.
>>
How about you don't be a faggot for once in your life you dumb shit?
>>
honestly u have to ask for something in return for your silence

thats how you start to blackmail
>>
>>27236945
That's a lot of GBP you could get for reporting your brother to the authorities. And honestly if he's stealing from his fucking mother then he's already subhuman trash that should be disposed of, so I see no issue reporting him.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x181
>>27236945
Probably not
What did he take?
>>
>>27237044

A hundred dollars went missing, we thought it was my psychotic sister, but enough evidence has surfaced that leads me to believe it was him. This isn't the first time either.
>>
Use this opportunity to see what an incestual blackmail blowjob is like

This may be your one and only chance
>>
>>27237070

So what, let everyone keep thinking it was your sister, fuck her.
>>
Tell your mother for your brother's sake. He should feel the shame of being caught for a degenerate act like this. You're doing him a disservice if you allow this to slip by.
>>
approach your brother first, explain to him the importance of family and how you should never do things like this to your own blood, or at all, but especially not to family, if he remains clear in sticking with his act of theft, tell your mother
>>
If he's willing to steal from his mother he's probably willing to steal from his brother too

Either way with a robot, a thief and a psychotic bitch as children, it's surprising your mother even has a hundred dollars
>>
>>27237133

He has stolen from me in the past. I thought he was over this shit but apparently not. Its fucked up because she just got him a new flat screen and ps4, fucking greedy ungrateful bastard.
>>
>>27237193
he has a drug problem, guaranteed.
>>
>>27237193
Tell your mother

he's a cunt and deserves whatever he gets
>>
>>27237201

If that were the case I could at least sympathize, but hes literally just buying snacks and video games. I know its him because I checked his amazon purchases and he cashed in a 100$ gift card the same day it went missing.
>>
should you? of course you should
the little bastard needs to be stopped and if your mom doesn't, nobody will
i'd beat the shit out of my kid if he stole from me or someone else
>>
No, bribe him and make him your slave.
>>
>>27236945
Your brother is your brother but he can't steal from your fucking mum. Talk to him. Then talk to her.
>>
>>27237275
how the in the fuck does that work?
>>
>>27237070
Stealing a hundred dollars from your mom isn't cool.
Tip her off.
>>
>>27237305
Try watching hentai
>>
>>27237310

Yeah I was gonna snitch anyway, just wanted to make a thread not involving the usual r9k topics. I'm no saint, but stealing from your mom is just disgusting, especially when she keeps tendies on the table.
>>
Rat on him, fuck what the other people in this thread are saying.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.