[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels: Hygiene Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12
File: funny-anime-girl-angry1.jpg (40 KB, 458x332) Image search: [Google]
funny-anime-girl-angry1.jpg
40 KB, 458x332
>vagina won't stop itching
>rub thighs together constantly to try to scratch it
>skin breaks, start bleeding, leggings ruined
>sanitary pad covered in blood and weird smelly semiclear liquid
>orbiter won't stfu and stop messaging you whole time

>tfw
>>
Hot. Post pics.
>>
>tfw smegma build up on my boi clitty just after one day because its getting hot outside now
>tfw need to shave but just dont feel like it
>tfw buttsweat kind of works as lube
>>
File: 1447384243959.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447384243959.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>talking to crush
>everything is filled with innuendo
>not sure if him or I'm just a pervert
>respond normally while masturbating furiously
>feel bad responding slow
>notice him leaving comments to some whore
>rage at her with pussy juices all over my keyboard
>>
File: 1455841865834.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1455841865834.gif
2 MB, 412x229
I have a sneaking suspicion these are all posted by fat neckbeards posing as wimin
>>
Why do women come here and attention whore?
>>
File: ahh.png (134 KB, 390x353) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
134 KB, 390x353
>boytoy likes to collect crystals and rocks
>steal a small smooth-ish stone every time i go over
>walk around with them in my pussy all day
>return previously stolen ones to swap out for others so i can eventually cover his entire collection in my juices
>>
File: 1404976075455.png (634 KB, 1004x720) Image search: [Google]
1404976075455.png
634 KB, 1004x720
>tfw had a super realistic dream where I had sex for the first time but eventually woke up
T-Thanks for toying with my feelings brain.
>>
>>27236866
I can smell your sweaty ballsack from here faggot
>>
>really dizzy
>start dancing under the moonlight
>start crying
>then start laughing uncontrollably
>certain the moon is communicating with me
>get scared the moon wants to possess me so run back in really scared
>have a mini panick attack for an hour
Any other fembots /losing it/?
>>
>>27237550
>any other fembots
>any other
>implying you are a fembot, and not a fat neckbeard
>>
>>27237564
uh lunar hysteria is an archetypal female trait
>>
>tfw bf stuck his finger in my bloody pussy and wanted to taste it
>told him not to
>now he's sad he didn't

Ugh if he didn't have such a big cock, a soft heart and sleepy eyes I wouldn't put up with him but I'm literally addicted to his presence
>>
>>27237618
whatever neckbeard
>>
File: 444.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>27237618
Yeah. Whatever, neckbeard.
>>
>>27237644

The fuck. Ok, thats a thing.
>>
>>27237463
That is so fucking weird
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 400x302
>>27236995
Where do you think we are?
GRUGGLE FRUGGLE FRAGGLE
ME SO ORIGINAGGLE
>>
Is r9k just full of newfags and shitposters?
>>
>>27237487
>T-Thanks for toying with my feelings brain.
Let's have sex.
>>
>>27236866
When something is itchy don't fucking touch it I learned that the hard way
>>
>>27237463
Careful you idiot, dine of those rocks can be poisonous.
>>
>>27237550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8
Have a theme song fembot.
>>
>>27237487
how was it?

originalito
>>
>woke up with a heroin needle by your arm, no idea if you're the one who used it
>10 days past according to the calendar since you last felt this in touch
>no memory of any of them
>guy who I don't know the name is on the floor
>thought he might be dead until he started coughing
>the talking is getting louder
>everything's swirling again
>feel a bright flash of pain and light in your vagina
>there's a massive gash in your arm but you don't know how it got there
>he's talking to you now but you don't listen
>has talking but not moving
>getting louder
>sure the guy on the floor can read your thoughts
>he's talking again
>guy on the floor wakes up and leaves without saying a word
>he knows
>still no bf
Someone save me.
>>
>>27240035
There's no way that's real. That's how fucked up I want to be.
>>
>>27240035
I'm not saving shit, I'm not going to end up like that cuck from "Super".
>>
>>27240087
Being a useless schitzo slut is not the life you want.

>>27240103
That's the correct choice.
>>
>>27240163
>Being a useless schitzo slut is not the life you want.
Not exactly, but some parts of it.
>>
has a fembot ever been repulsed by her own vagina smell?
>>
I don't wear panties with leggings, so I've also started to notice the crotch of my black leggings are turning an orange/pink color, the way it would look if you sprayed bleach onto it. This also happens to my panties.
Is this a thing? Do I just have an acidic as fuck vagina?
I don't have any diseases or itching or issues at all. It just ruins everything it touches.
>>
>>27240334
hey femanon how does a guy go about losing his virginity at 21
>>
>>27240334
tfw no acidic vagina gf
>>
>>27240341
I don't know, I'm a 20-year-old virgin because I'm terrified of sex.
Which is probably for the best if my vagina is fucking toxic or something.
>>27240363
:^(
>>
you people are fucking disgusting
>>
>>27236866
Sounds like Bacterial Vaginosis or something similar. You need medication and to restore the normal flora of your cunt. Eat more yogurt and stop washing it so often.
>>
>>27240334
Are you taking any medications? Do you have any chronic illnesses?
>>
>>27240575
I don't take any medications, and I don't have any chronic illnesses that I'm aware of.
Do you have any ideas?
>>
>>27240614
I can only really think of some left over menstrual blood or something. I don't know of any illness or otherwise that would present that way so I'm pretty sure it's ok. Do you notice any discharge otherwise or any discomfort when you pee or have sex? Does your vagina itch?
>>
>>27240334
Vaginas just do this naturally to everything because of their natural chemical composition.
>>
>>27240334
All girls get that.
>>
>>27239837
I know my rocks, it's alright. I mostly just use the tumbled stones.

>>27240334
>>27240699
This, You're fine.

>>27240363
And you're an idiot.
>>
>>27240648
No, it has nothing to do with my period. It's just all the time and ruins my cute underwear, so I really wish there was a solution.
No discomfort during pee, I don't have sex. No itching.
>>27240699
>>27240782
>>27240789
Thank you.
>>
>>27236866
Should go and check yourself for yeast infection. Sounds a lot like it
>>
>>27239837
>not sticking minerals with high lead and arsenic content into your pussy

What are you? A faggot?
>>
>>27240810
Just stick your finger up there and scoop out some of the discharge while youre in the shower so not so much of it comes out onto your leggins, try to make sure you dont get crotch wedgies, etc
>>
>>27240913
>not flushing out your vagina with luke warm water and no soap while showering anyways

Never had a single infection or problems with odor.
>>
>>27237463
>rocks

Jesus Christ, Marie.
>>
>>27240913
I don't have scoop-able discharge, what the fuck?
I try not to mess with my vagina too much.
I use the vagina wet wipes for the inner labia part (innie) because they're made to not mess everything up, and I clean the outside with mild soap.
>>
>>27236866
>Orbiter
How can you be a bot if you have orbiters? Or why are you letting him rub you? Fucking slut.
>>
File: 5151248156189451451.gif (90 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
5151248156189451451.gif
90 KB, 500x279
> bf has zero libido while taking his meds
> driving me nuts because he keeps rejecting me
> end up masturbating with his clothes on while he's out
> did it two days ago while he went out
> had headphones on listening to music with his shirt on
> finally reach a gigantic orgasm, scream out his name and open my eyes
> see him standing in the doorway looking smug

I don't know if i'll ever be able to go back to his place or look at him. He kept asking why his clothes smell weird and I told him because he never washes them. When he found out he instantly started going
> clothes smell because they're unwashed
>>
>>27240953
i thought you said soap for a second and i was boutta go off

no but yeah good work, same here

>>27240997
if you just like curl your finger along the inner walls there should be a bit. i mean ofc its not going to be like sticking your hand in a bowl of cream cheese or anything, but you can get it cleaner. if you're trying not to mess with it you shouldn't use soap at all, unless youre talking about just on the very outer labia and the parts where it meets your thighs and w/e

>>27241046
das cute you probably made him so happy
>>
>>27241117
I have an innie so using soap on the outside lips doesn't affect the inside raw sensitive parts at all.
It's just to clean the pubes n stuff.
>>
giving free german lessons for a female skype friend

pls wash your vagina though
>>
File: 625184215125.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
625184215125.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>27241117
> das cute you probably made him so happy

Doesn't matter. He laughed and started little "jokes" like "I thought something was fishy" which made me really ashamed for some reason. I don't know. I didn't want him to think that's all I do during the day, but he probably thinks that's all I do, because I was so keen on doing his laundry and he pointed it out while being smug again.

I was simply doing it because he works hard and I wanted to help and I really like it when his sweat with aftershave mixes with his shirts. So since he doesn't do anything with me I roll around in his shirts like an idiot when he's not home.

I don't know why i'm feeling such huge shame
>>
>>27241298
At least you aren't cheating on him.

That being said, will he be taking the meds long-term? If so that could become a problem.
>>
coconut oil helps with pretty much any vagina ailment. it will get rid of BV and yeast infections when applied topically.
>>
File: 69851221.gif (287 KB, 322x298) Image search: [Google]
69851221.gif
287 KB, 322x298
>>27241325
11 more months atleast. The doctor told him the sex drive might come back while taking the meds, but to not count on it. Will probably only happen a while after he stops taking them even.

I'll rather scream dirty things in-front of him while covered in his dirty laundry than cheat on him.

And anyways, guy don't mind being locked to the bed and rode on, right? I don't even care if he has no drive, i'll let him hold a cucumber or something between his legs or prop his dick up like a tomato plant.
>>
>tfw uti
Just kill me now senpai
>>
>>27241368
I found virgin olive oil to work equally as good, if not better. But I can't say it works for everyone, since someone here wrote once that it irritated them alot when used.
>>
>>27240035

cat marnell? pls write more vice articles
>>
>>27236866
>tfw hate the process of shaving but live the aftermath
>have to sit for an hour shaving my legs, pits, face and stomach because they're so hairy.
>tfw still look like shit after shaving

Jdimsa
>>
>>27241434
I'd feel bad for having no sex drive and just do you with a vibrator or something.

I'm sure if you tell your bf to do things to you he'll oblige even if not wanting to fuck himself.

I can also recommend doing sports together. I used to have less and less sex with my gf because we were both such lazy couch potatoes but ever since we started running together there is nothing better than a sweaty fuck in the shower afterwards.
>>
>>27241743
Please let me help you shave
>>
>>27242068
>sports
>gf
>showering
Fuck off normie
>>
>>27242068
Well we both work out in the gym for a year now so there's that.

I know I said i'd use a cucumber if he didn't go on me, but honestly I don't want to have anything inside me if it's not my finger, his finger or his dick. I already told him I want to have sex, but he can't even get it up right now, no matter what I do. Before it would only take me to put on some of the clothing he likes and look at him. To be clear, he said he didn't even get hard when he caught me playing with myself.

Maybe it's temporary and it will pass. He said he can stop taking the meds if it's a really big issue for me, but I know how stressed he gets lately and these meds helped him so much that it's borderline magic. I felt horrible when I went cold turkey with my meds and then they never seemed to work on me again.

So do I want to be fucked silly into the wall, but him to feel stressed out sometimes and depressed about things, or do I want him to be very very happy, upbeat, cheerful, but not have any sex for most likely a year.
>>
>>27242299
>no matter what I do.
Did you try putting a finger in his ass?
>>
>>27242474
what. why would I?
I doubt he'd ever agree to it, but i'm guessing you're referencing to prostate stimulation?
>>
Any fembots want a bf who lives in NJ? Seriously, I'm not fat, have a car, have a job, and graduated from college. If any fembots are interested at all, reply to this post.
>>
>>27242519
Most guys automatically get a boner from it.
>>
why is this pretending to be a girl meme so popular?
>>
>>27242601
I have no idea if I could get him to let me do it, but I do know that prostate stimulation does get men hard. Don't ask me how I came across it, but I remember reading that when guys constipate, they get a boner sometimes.

Now, how do I go from wanting to kill myself that he saw me masturbate, to "hey, can I stick my finger up your butt?"
>>
>>27242728
How did you come across it?
>>
>>27240035
did you at least clean the gash? I would clean it for you
>>
Not a fembot, but I'm marrying a single Latina mother.
She's the love of my life
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.