[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>British radio station >paraphrasing >"I would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wojak.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>British radio station
>paraphrasing
>"I would've thought women like men who cry, they're more in touch with their emotions. But actually, it seems like that's not the case."
>>
why is this upsetting or surprising to you? are you 16?
>>
>>27236728
Only beta orbitors ever believed that meme
>>
Pandora was only interested in the box when it was closed.
>>
ewww get away from me creep
>>
my last gf was like putty when I cried. whenever I was losing an argument I just turned on the water works and she'd let me win and then Id get sex
>>
>>27236736
Na man, I'm just tired of people telling you to act one way when they want the opposite
>>
Men cry in the shower with the radio turned on so nobody can hear it and leave the bathroom looking refreshed and "guilty". Then he has sex with his gf because she thinks that he's just been having a fap, but really the cancer of society has it's hold on him and the life is slowly leaking from his pores with every breath that leaves her lungs whilst she desperately tries to bring him back to a life of blissful ignorance.

Face it, being a man means being a man. Suffer in silence, the "equality loving feminists" don't have our backs, nor does the rest of society. Find god, love nature and accept that you are of the same importance to the universe as a tree.
>>
>>27236769
so make like a tree and weep in pillow
>>
>>27236728
There's a difference between men who cry, and crybaby betas.

A man can cry ata funeral. A man should not cry because he is single or lonely or whatever.
>>
File: thealimony.jpg (177 KB, 800x489) Image search: [Google]
thealimony.jpg
177 KB, 800x489
I fucking hate that meme
I'm super sensitive and find it really fucking embarrassing when I end up crying over some of the smallest things

Is there any hope for me robots? I ended up crying for an hour yesterday because my driving instructor got a little annoyed at me
>>
>>27236769
>you are of the same importance to the universe as a tree.
Oh please. Trees are far more useful to keeping the atmosphere regulated. Their ability to process carbon-dioxide and oxygen makes them instantly more useful.
>>
>>27236743
This, this anon is smart
>>
Yeah NEVER let a woman see you cry. Don't let anyone see you cry unless it's your best friend and you trust him with your life.
The fuck are you crying for anyways? Doesn't change anything.
>>
>>27238508
You suffer from a disease called "pussyitis"
Basically your pussy levels are dangerously high
>>
>>27238548
the carbon I produce is pretty important for keeping trees healthy and fed tho
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.